PruHun A-Z

By Gil_and_Ludwig

Collection of short Prussia and Hungary stories. From happy fluff, to depressing moments, humor and love, and... More

PruHun A-Z
B: Butter
C: Cooking
D: Dear
E: Emergency
F: Fail
G: Google
H: Hand
I: Ice Skating
J: Jail
K: Knight
L: Lick
M: Mud
N: Nail
O: Opinion
P: Protective
R: Ring
S: Safe
T: Tame
U: Underwear
V: Violin
W: War
X: X-Ray
Y: Yo-Yo
Z: Zipper

Q: Quiz

1.7K 109 60
By Gil_and_Ludwig

Q: Quiz

Very bored, Eliza started to play on her computer. Gil was gone doing god knows what after they had an argument that morning.

She didn't care how many times they fought, she would win the argument over pancakes.

It didn't matter if Gil was friends with Matthew. She didn't care how good the Canadians pancakes were.

One does not simply put the water in before the mix.

Gil enjoyed filling the bowl with water then adding the pancake mix, and stirring.

She resisted the urge to choke him every time he did that. The mix just has to go in before the water! Otherwise the mix floats and the devil spawn of that batter mix is simply inedible.

Of all the things they could argue about...it was that. And they both had very strong feelings about the mix and water order.

So it ended with them each making their own pancakes, and sneering at the other. After their awkward and silent breakfast Gil had left without a word.

Pancakes were serious shit in that house.

Nothing decent was on TV and it was raining out, so she sat on the couch, checking emails, watching videos, and doing those stupid random quizzes on various sites.

So far none had been very amusing, until she found a relationship quiz.

Nearly positive her and Gil's relationship would show up as perfect, she started the quiz for fun.

1: Is your boyfriend a gentleman?

Yes No

Well Gil was... Gil was Gil... He grabbed other girl's asses. Verbally declared how hot they were, and often said he'd like to bang them, especially if he was with Francis and Antonio. Not to mention she couldn't think of the last time he opened a door for her.

Well, that answer was an easy no.

2: Does your boyfriend support you and your morals/ideas?

Yes No

Well... What really were her morals anyway? Ideas? ....No...the damn pancakes! No support!

There was another no.

3: Is there equality and respect in your relationship?

Yes No

The frying pan ensured there was some respect. Her temper made sure there was equality. Not exactly perfect but there was respect.

Finally, a yes!

4: Is there respect of personal space?

Yes No

She sighed softly. Several words did not exist in Gil's vocabulary. Such as the words: speed limit, enough beer, no, and personal space.

Add another no to the answer sheet.

5: Is there any violence?

Yes No

Well... there was blood. But did that count as violence? She only hit him maybe four times minimum a day. She shook her head and marked yes.

6: Is your boyfriend romantic?

Yes No

Gilbert...romantic...those words would never be in the same sentence unless a 'not' was accompanying it. Gil was not the buy flowers and chocolates type. He forgot about dates, he wasn't a very good cook, so now candlelight dinners.

Well there's another no.

7: Does your man do everything he can to please you? (Does he take you for granted?)

Yes No

She sighed. This was not going very well. He didn't really take her for granted... he just never let her win an argument without fighting. He never opened doors. He didn't do anything special...he sometimes tried to please her. Angrily she clicked on no.

8: Does your boyfriend show interest in commitment?

Yes No

Ha that was funny. Commitment. He had the attention span of an ADHD squirrel. Unless it was a soccer game, war, or drinking, he'd get bored. And when he got bored he would walk away. What...if he got bored of her?

She hit no and moved on rather fast.

9: Is your man independent? (Own a house, job, etc.)

Yes No

No job but he did sometimes do stuff for his brother... that counted right? He didn't own the house...Ludwig had vacated it when Eliza moved in, not able to stand the two. Maybe that counted? She just marked yes.

10: Does your boyfriend start fights, ever been jailed?

Yes No

When didn't Gilbert start fights? How many times had she gotten him from the jail? The entire station knew her and him by name!

Yes.

She went to her result page and was very disappointed.

You and your man seem to have a poor relationship that lacks love and respect. Chances are you two will never make it. Pack your bags and run girl.

She stared at the screen. Did a computer just tell her Gilbert and her were doomed?

The door opened and Gil walked in and saw her. "Hallo."

She moved her computer and sat there quietly and he frowned and walked over.

"Is something wrong?"

"No..." she said quietly

He sat down next to her and looked at with intent eyes. "Don't lie to me."

She didn't know why this stupid online test bothered her so much. Maybe it just was the fact she never asked those questions to herself and evaluate Gil.

She handed him the computer and he looked at the screen.

"So... this is bothering you?" he asked

Eliza nodded.

He burst out laughing "Oh come on! You're going to let a stupid online test say if we're good together?"

She bit her lip and softly said "You...aren't a gentleman. You don't open doors...you don't respect my ideas. You don't respect personal space and we're only equal because I hit you! There's violence between us, you take me for granted you're not romantic. You aren't independent, you don't commit, and you get in fights and get arrested!"

He was quiet for a moment and slowly began to say.

"I am not Roderich. I'm not the sweet romantic gentleman that doesn't get in fights. I'm me. I have always been. I fight. I drink. I flirt. I get arrested. That's how I am...that's how I stay. I challenge you...I don't just give in. That's why we fight. That's what makes us equal. We fight, someone wins. I don't always win, neither do you. I don't take you for granted...You attack me with a cast iron frying pan, but even drunk...have I ever hit you? I don't commit? I raised my little brother...that was a commitment. I've dated you for almost two years...never cheated once. That's...that's pretty committed. I'm independent. I run this house don't I? I'm not on anyone's leash...yeah, I'm not perfect. But...you know that."

She sighed. Well everything he said was true. What does the damn computer know anyway?

He was sitting there silently waiting for her to react. Eliza shifted and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest, relaxing when his arms wrapped around her.

"Are...you all good now?" he asked in a few minutes

She smiled slightly though he couldn't see it.

"Well you failed that quiz...but you pass mine."

He grinned "As long as pancakes aren't in the quiz, you get a 100% on mine."

Rolling her eyes she stayed hugging him, happy in content in her man's arms.

There aren't a lot of q words that's are easy to write something off...

AND MY GOD THAT PANCAKE THING IS SERIOUS!!! Mix before water. It is an unwritten law.

Yeah... So, how did you like that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 26 8
✿ FEB 14th ~ 20th Matching Longing Pillow Talk Trouble Twins First Date Grief Marriage/Living Together ✿ BONUS JAN 31st Alternate Universe/AU
24K 1.3K 26
Collection of German brother stories incliding family, friendship, life lessons, insanity, angst and everything you can think of! Mostly fluff and b...
122 5 14
Oneshots of Hetalia Sensitive topics, swearing SHIPS: Fruk, Aushun, Rochu, Sufin and Dennor with some Lietpol (mainly mine) May be others I found the...
19.5K 730 49
Your married with Romano and enjoying a beautiful life in Italy with him, except when the arrival of children come your life isn't such a blissful ti...