Blood of the Rogue

By SoapBubblePrincess

"....I feel it deep within, Its just beneath the skin, I must confesses that I Feel like a monster. " ... More

Blood of the Rogue
Ch.1 Betrayal of the Lost
Ch.2 Fight like a Man
Ch.3 Lost but Not Defeted
Ch.4 Do You Have a Name
Ch.5 (part two) Do You Have A Name
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch. 8 Sneak Attack
Ch.9 Sneak Attack 2
Ch. 10 Don't Hold Back
Ch.11 Wish' in for You Back
Ch.12 Lovely Darkness
Ch. 13 Can't Live without You
Ch.14 Madness
Ch.15 Only One
Ch.16 Drama Momma
Ch.17 New Leader
Ch. 18 New Leader part 2
Ch.20 Time To Go
Ch.21 Trip or Mini Vacation?
Ch.22 Men Don't Ask For Directions
Ch. 23 Akward Sleepover
Ch. 24 Akward Sleepover 2
Ch.25 Morning
Ch.26 Kidnapped
Ch. 27 (last chapter)
READ THIS!!!!

Ch.19 Sorry

4.4K 196 11
By SoapBubblePrincess

Vixen's P.O.V. (two days after fight)

"....Tonight

We are young,

So I set the world on fire,

We can burn brighter

than the sun......"

- Lyrics to We Are Young by Fun.

It has been torture ignoring Aiden. Stupid mate bond! The only thing that has come out of this since our fight, was that I became friends with Marcus, the Omega. He is so cute. Every time he sees Aiden, he almost pees his pant though. I've been the trouble maker and am trying to involve him in ways to get back at Aiden. Marcus is a worthy companion for he is the best friend anyone could ask for.

So today, we walk down the hall planning on making Aiden's life miserable.

"Okay, how does this sound. We put an alarm clock in Aiden's room and set it for 2am. That will show him he can't boss me around!", I say, turning toward Marcus.

"Two things wrong with that plan, one: Aiden would know it was us that put it in there, and two: If you want to get back at him, that isn't evil enough. What we need is the mother of all pranks to get him back good. ", said Marcus, rubbing his hands together and grinning evilly.

"True, my evil minded friend. But what to do, what to do?"

"How about this........", he whispers in my ear. After he goes over his brilliant prank, a smile crosses over my face.

"Oh, that is wonderful!That will teach him that we can kick an Alpha's butt!" I yell, causing other people to look at me weirdly.

We gave each other a high five and went into the kitchen to put our plan into motion. When Aiden walked in we started to laugh together and play like he wasn't there. I could feel Marcus start to shake when Aiden started to growl at him. I quickly took his hand and lead him out of there.

"Are you okay? God, Aiden is such a butt." I growl to no one in particular.

With a shaky breath, he manages to say, " I'm okay, Vixen. Don't get your pants in a twist. Aiden was just jealous of what he can't have. "

"Still, I can't wait to do it. Okay, lets meet in my room at three. Oh, the look on Aiden's face is going to be priceless.", I giggle.

Marcus tries to shush me, but he just starts to laugh madly too. We laugh so hard, we end up laying on the floor gasping for breath and tears in our eyes. I was have so much fun, that I didn't relies that Aiden was standing above us, jealousy radiating off him in waves .

I stopped laughing abruptly sat up. Poor Marcus, he was pale and he pointed to something behind me.

"He is standing right behind me isn't he?", I ask, not bothering to turn around. The sound of Aiden's growl answers my suspicion.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!", I shouted. With that Marcus and I fled for the hills. Aiden ran after me, but I ducted under the bed. He was to big to climb under it, so he deicide to sit on it and wait.

"You're going to have to come out of there sometime , Vixen. When you do, I will be right here waiting.", he said, but I could only see his feet.

I refused to talk to him. Marcus that little traitor, he left me for the wolves, or should I say wolf. All of them, dumb butt-heads! I have to find a way out of this, before I die of starvation or my batter. Well, I could always pee on the floor, but I don't think Aiden would appreciate it.

"HELP, I'VE BEEN CAPTURED BE ENIMY FORCES! MAYDAY, MAYDAY, I'VE BEEN HIT!", I shouted. Darn it! I need a plan B, wait I better start with a plan A first.

So, we sat waiting and waiting. The moon was high in the sky, and Aiden still hadn't left. I was about to explode, when I heard a snore. Thank god, the beast was asleep. I crept out from under the bed and two hands grabbed me. I tried to fight them, but they refused to budge.

Aiden rapped me in his arms and snuggled with me on the bed. I fought, but it was no use.

Sleep took me, and so that night I spent it rapped in Aiden's warm embrace.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Vote and Comment! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.6K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
3.6K 234 69
in a world filled with lies and disloyalty it becomes hard to find a soul for your own secrets and trust. luckily for alphas, they have a whole pack...
2.1M 48.9K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
1M 24.1K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...