One shots jelena

By yvygirl

More

'Each other's muse'
'Who says'
'Syrup waffles'
'A rainy day'
'Falling down'
'Recording'
'Take it slow'
'Love is a medicine'
'Mixed signals'
'Different directions'
'Our story is never finished'
'Holding your hand'
'Wave after wave'
'Shop till you drop'
'Love in a photograph'
'Singing along'
'We own the night'
'The view'
'Hometown'
'Ice.. ice.. baby'
'Just say yes'

'Choosing your favorite'

488 6 2
By yvygirl

'You're my favorite. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. You're my favorite everything.'

Selena's POV
For the third day in a row I had to crawl in a cold bed without Justin who could make me warm again. I missed laying next to him. I missed his funny jokes that weren't even always funny but he was still able to make me laugh. I missed hearing from him. In the darkness I was staring at my phone. Again no messages or a missed call. Ofcourse he has one of the busiest jobs.. I can relate to that. But how much time does it costs to call or send a message? He was in New York right now for concerts and radio interviews.

I tried not to overthink about it too much. But I couldn't help it that I was seeing images in my head of beautiful woman around him. Many of these woman considering him as the most beautiful catch of the century. He told me many times already that he only has eyes for me and nobody else. But you never could be 100% sure. I don't have any doubt in his sincerity. Not a second. He really means what he says. But I'm sometimes scared that someday he will get confronted with himself and that he has to take back those words. Justin has a big libido. And he's constantly exposed to temptation.

I'm pulling the pillow behind my head. Closing my eyes and I'm trying to stop thinking and stop worrying. Tomorrow is a new day. Just when I'm almost dozing off my phone starts to light up. I'm grabbing it of the nightstand and I'm immediately awake when I see Justin's name in my message box.

-Are you awake?

-I am now :)

-I can't sleep. I wish you were here with me. I miss you.

Reading this gave me butterflies fluttering around in my tummy. He missed me too. We thought about each other at the same time.

-I miss you too Justin. The bed is cold here without you.

-Dan is sleeping right next to me. Were sharing a room in this hotel. Otherwise I would have called you but it's 3 am already. I think he will hate me when I start to call in the middle of the night.

I started laughing at his sweetness to protect Dan's sleep. I almost forgot that it's 3 hours later over there.

-It's okay. I can manage another day without hearing your voice ;)

-But babe you don't have to wait another day. In a few hours you can hear me on the radio. Around 10 am on Sirius XM Hits 1.

-Okay I promise I will listen. You should try to sleep now. Otherwise you will have a groggy morning voice on the radio.

-Don't deny that it would sound sexy though ;)

Shit he caught me. How do I respond to this? Thank god were not on the phone right now.

-I only like a raspy voice. Not a groggy voice.

After a few seconds my phone lighted up again. And with much excitement I started to read his reply.

-You're in denial babe. Groggy and raspy voices are the same thing. Okay I will try to speak as sexy as possible in the microphone just for you. Goodnight. I love you.

Ofcourse he always has a wise snarky reply. Not surprising anymore. My worryness was all gone now. Just with some texting back and forth.

-Sleep well. I hope Dan doesn't snore? I love you. Bye!

-He's snoring like he's cutting logs.... Nah just kidding. I love you more!

Justin's POV
'Wake up. Wake up Justin.' I've got awakened out of my sleep and when I opened my eyes and saw Dan instead of Selena it was a bummer. Another day without a goodmorning kiss.

'It's already 8:30 man. We have to go in a hour.' Shit I wish I could sleep a bit longer. I hate to wake up this early. But I don't want to let my fans down. They are probably counting the minutes already untill I'm on air. I'm having the honor to be the radio host today. And playing songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. During the breaks between concerts and interviews I selected already my favorite songs. My fans will probably like it and hopefully the other listeners too.

After 5 minutes Dan came out of the bathroom. Hir hair was still wet but also curly. 'Dan.. I didn't know you were a girl. Nice hair.'
Dan looked back at me with a disapproval look. 'You better go under the shower right now. Otherwise I will kill you dude.'

That's why I love Dan. I can say anything to him. I should sing the Dan Kanter song tonight during the concert. Many fans still know this song and I love to serenade it to him once in a while.

Selena's POV
This afternoon I'm having a meeting for my Dream Out Loud clothing line. I've got already some idea's from the designers to look at and choose what I like. Shit it's almost 10 am already. I've turned the radio as fast as possible on Sirius XM Hits 1. To my relief i didn't hear Justin yet. I was now already flabbergasted through all these beautiful designs laying in front of me. And they seriously want me to choose?!

'Hey what's up guys. This is Justin Bieber. And it's great to be back on Sirius XM Hits 1. Right now I'm playing you songs that I'm
thankful for this Thanksgiving. The first song I wanna play for you guys is kind of a newer song. I really love it. It's Beyoncé. I kinda have a little crush on her. Don't tell anybody. But this is Countdown by Beyoncé.'

Justin kept his promise to use his sexy voice today. And it didn't surprised me at all that he still has a crush on her. He's so smitten by her and I know that will never change. I'm not jealous at all.. I think it's cute. What a honor for him though that they asked him to do this.

'Hey guys. I'm Justin Bieber. Loving being on Sirius XM Hits 1. Thank you so much for hanging out with me. As I playing my songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. The next song I wanna play for you guys is actually really cool because I learned how to shuffle on this song. This is Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO.'

This song reminds me of my We Own The Night show not long ago in Montreal. Together with the dancers and some sweet fans that were dressed up for Halloween we shuffled on stage together. It was so much fun! That's what I love about music it brings you back to certain memories. I let out a sigh of breath. I really couldn't choose between this red scarf and this blue glitterly one.

'Hey what's up guys. I'm Justin Bieber. Super thankful to be back on Sirius XM Hits 1. And these are songs I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. Next song I'm gonna play for you guys is She Ain't You by Chris Brown. I've gotta work with Chris Brown on my Christmas album. And you know he's a great writer. And we wrote the song Christmas Eve together. And uh it turned out really well. And it's one of my favorite songs on my Christmas album Under The Mistletoe.'

When Justin played Christmas Eve for me for the first time in the studio I was litterally blown away. I really hope that Chris can give me some advice in the future or doing some writing together just like Justin. You can always dream right?! That's why I'm also loving the name of this clothing line Dream Out Loud.

'Hey what's up guys. This is Justin Bieber. And it's great to be back on Sirius XM Hits 1. Right now I'm playing you songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. This next song I wanna play for you guys is Stereo Love by Edward Maya. The reason I like it is because of.. I like the beat and the melodie. I think it's crazy.'

Finally I could choose between some designs. 10 more to go. I like to hear his voice while I'm working.

'Thankful to be back on Sirius XM Hits 1. And these are songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.This next song I wanna play for you guys is.. I actually did a cover of it. It's on Youtube. This is How To Love by Lil Wayne.'

He should have played his own version of How To Love. I have to admit that I'm liking his voice on the song even more. And I'm not saying it because he's my boyfriend. His voice just fits the song very well.

'What's up guys. I'm Justin Bieber. Thanks for hanging out with me on Sirius XM Hits 1. You're listening to all the songs I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. This next song I'm gonna play for you guys is by one of the most amazing dj's around David Guetta ft. Usher. One of my you know closests friend. He's actually like a brother to me. This is Without You.'

I can relate to this song now. I'm without him for days know. I shouldn't protest though because I'm seeing him in 2 days again. Some couples live far away from each other and sometimes don't see each other for like 6 months. I don't know what I would do without him for so long.

'Hey what's up guys. This is Justin Bieber. And it's great to be back on Sirius XM Hits 1. Right now I'm playing you songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. This next song I wanna play for you guys is pretty new. It's of Drake's new album. I think Drake's new album is uh really great. He did a really amazing job recording it, And you know it sounded amazing. Drake.. I'm proud to be Canadian. This is Shot For Me.'

Right now I had to pull my eyes away from the designs. Closing my eyes and just singing along to this song. I love it that me and Justin have the same music taste.

'Hey guys. I'm Justin Bieber. Loving being on Sirius XM hits 1. Thank you so much for hanging out with me. As I'm playing my favorite songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. This next song I wanna play for you guys is You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship. They were actually on tour with me in South America. And uh we always had a blast. And you know always playing jokes with each other. And it was a lot of fun. So here is Cobra Starship. You Make Me Feel.'

I'm curious if Justin is tired and annoyed already to repeat the introducing lines over and over again. If he really is then he's doing a good job at hiding it.

'Hey what's up guys. I'm Justin Bieber. Super thankful to be back on Sirius XM Hits 1. And these are songs I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. This next song is a really amazing song. Uh... you guys might know it. This is Who Says by Selena Gomez and The Scene.'

Are my own ears lying to me right now?! Did he really just played my song?! Holy shit... How sweet!

'Hey guys. I'm Justin Bieber. Loving being on Sirius XM Hits 1. Thank you so much for hanging out with me as I play my songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. Okay so we have some good news.. We have more Selena Gomez. Uh.. this next song is Bang Bang Bang by Selena Gomez and the Scene.'

No.. this can't be actually happening right now. Another one?! I'm probably hallucinating.

'What's up guys I'm Justin Bieber. And thanks for hanging out with me on Sirius XM Hits 1. You're listening to all the songs that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. Next song I want to uh play for you guys. It's some more Selena Gomez. Uh.. this next song is Love You Like A Love Song. I wanna say thank you to Selena for making those songs. Because those songs changed my life. Without those songs I don't know what I would've done in 2011.'

While listening to my third song I'm actually crying. I can't even concentrate anymore. Nobody ever did and said something so beautiful as this speech dedicated to me. And he's not saying it only to me. The whole world can listen to this. I love him so much! I'm really honored and very lucky to have an amazing boyfriend like him.

----------------------------------

My 17th one shot. Obviously I've got the idea to write this story through Justin's radio host skills 4 years ago. I wanted to bring this memorable moment back to you all. I hope you enjoyed it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.6K 48
Jelena texting story. | Romantic & Comedy | Highest rank - #409 in fanfiction
31.7K 523 18
A series of imagines of jelena all in one book. All these imagines you read are from me and other talented writers. All imagines are different from...
87.8K 3.2K 104
[ BOOK TWO ] C O M P L E T E D ✔ Everything has changed. Or at least they thought it has. Feelings, passion, trust, and love replaced with disgust...
18.6K 346 12
Justin Bieber boyxboy ( Justin bottoms)