The Bad Boy And The Nerd (L.t...

By Zaburjai11

Emma Marin is the kind of girl who reads books and studies on Fridays , she wears big black glasses , and has... More

Chapter 1
Cast Members
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 2

151 7 6
By Zaburjai11

Emma P.O.V

*recap*

I groan and look up to see someone I wish I didn't hit.

I just bumped into the bad boy louis tomlinson.

*recap over*

I look up to see those beautiful blue eyes , and his usual smirk , by the look on his face he isn't mad making me feel relieved , because if he was I would've went through hell.

"Take a picture it lasts longer " he said , only then did I realize I was staring. I blush and look down while fidgeting with my fingers.

"No need to be shy , I understand why people stare when they have a body like mine " he smirks . I scoff and pick up my books as I start to head to my locker , but he blocks my way , I move to the left and he moves there too , moving to the right he follows .

"Can you move , please " I said through gritted teeth , getting angry .

"Oh so she speaks " his smirk starts to get wider , I'm really starting to hate his guts now.

I push past him and walk to my locker , letting out a sigh of relief once I realized he wasn't following me . I opened my locker dropped my books in and slammed it shut , I gasp when I see louis .

"Thought you could get rid of me that fast , nerd " he teased , I clenched and unclenched my jaw

Taking my backpack I run down the hall and out the doors of this prison we call school.

I hear louis call me so I stop and turn around to look at him .

"Next time be more responsible!" He shouts as he throws my phone for me to catch . God I really should be more responsible, I wouldn't have lived without my phone.

I nod and start my journey home , plugging in my head phones I blare the song I Don't F**K With You (big Sean ) , you might be like I'm a nerd and I don't listen to these kind of songs or I don't curse, yea I don't curse if I do its very rare , but I like listening to this kind of music , Does that make sense ? IDK

Opening my bag I take out my keys and take a right to my street, just a few more houses , and we're here .

I unlock the door and step in taking in the welcoming air , I close the door and head to the living room , I see Kyle laying on the couch watching some kind of movie with cartoon monsters .

Kyle is 9 years old and has brown hair and green eyes just like my dad . He loves cartoon movies soo much.

"Hey bud " I say as I start to sit down on the couch .

" Hey Emmy" he said as mom and dad start making there way down the huge staircase , yes we are rich but we're not snobby . Me and my family love hanging out together , like all the times we hung out in winter breaks or had huge parties for thanksgiving .

"Hey honey how was school ?" Mom asks me , how was school ? Terrible just like every other day but I'm not gonna tell her that i get bullied every day .No i won't I'll lie , gasps the nerd lies , not my first time .

"The usual , boring "I said in a low and tired voice. Grabbing my bag I headed upstairs and threw it on my desk .

Entering my bathroom I take off my clothes and hop in the shower , rinsing my hair and body with hot water is the best feeling ever , I feel the water running down my back as I clean my hair and body about 5 minutes later I'm done. New record 10 minute shower woohoo .

Not feeling tired anymore I take my towel and wrap it around my body , stepping out of the steamy bathroom , I open my closet and wear my undergarments, shorts , and a white shirt on top .

I turn on the clock and guess what ?? It's still 7:00 , I need a reward cause of how fast I'm going.

Walking down stairs, I enter the kitchen , I'm hit with the magnificent smell of my mom cooking , CHICKKKEEEENNN!!!

"CHICKKKEEEENNN!!!" I scream and I swear one strand of my mom's hair turned gray from how much I scared her .

" Emma , you and I both know that I don't like getting frightened" she said letting out a frustrating sigh .

"Sorry , and I don't think anyone likes being frightened " To be honest I think I need another reward for the best scarer and frightener in this univrrse .duh

"So why are you making chicken casserole ?" Mom doesn't make chicken casserole unless theirs an occasion . So why not ask

"For our new neighbors " she said as if it's the most simple and most obvious thing on this planet.

"Who are they " I asked. We haven't had new neighbors for years and now we're gonna have to get used to that empty house not being empty anymore .

"You'll just have to wait and see, now go change into something nice " she said , I groaned and headed upstairs .

I picked out a pink dress that reaches mid thigh and a brown belt on the waist , I curled my hair a bit and added pink lip gloss , and mascara . I wore my flats and lastly took off my glasses and wore contacts .

I heard the door bell ring so I ran downstairs to greet the new neighbors , as soon as my eyes met with those blue ones I gasped and my eyes were filled with shock . I thought I saw pure shock in his eyes but was quickly vanished as he replaced it with his signature smirk .

I still couldn't believe this is happening

Louis tomlinson's my new neighbor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope this chapter is a good one , comment on what you think , and please vote !!!

picture of Emma at the top ↑↑↑

Love you all ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC