Bugs || Malia Tate

By Ashlinized

"There can be no rebirth without a dark night of the soul, a total annihilation of all that you believed in a... More

Summary/ Disclaimer
Playlist
1. Bugs cannot "drop it like its hot"
2. Thumper Stilinski the favorite
3. Kinky or nah.
4. Twin Sass and Bats.
5. Hes a rugrat not a werecheetah...
6. Toddler Smackdown.
7. Grand Theft Liam.
9. Dumbass and Afraid
10. Bugs Stilinski Protection Watch.
11. Twin to Twin Syndrome.
12. Deaths Silver Lining.
13. Foxy Lady
14. Twin Brawl
15. Secret Netflix
16. No Marvel, only DC.
17. Assassing Creed: Beacon Hills Edition...
18. Utter Bullshit
19. Its been a fucking pleasure...
E P I L O G U E

8. Supernatural Orgy

5.5K 243 218
By Ashlinized

"You're putting him in here?" Bugs questions angrily, pointing his long pale finger at the sign.

Eichen House

His father sad, blue eyes casting downwards as he knew this would happen. Stiles and the sheriff had specifically not told Bugs about the younger twins temporary leave of absence into the mental asylum. He had found it about 15 minutes ago and practically raced to the outskirts of town to find him.

Now the eldest twin stood near the front desk, attempting to keep his voice down while angrily glaring at his father and brother. His green eyes were fierce, filled with the green fire that was his trademark.

"It's only for 72 hours," Sheriff attempts to placate his son, briefly glancing at the sole male nurse who was writing at the front desk, a bored look to his face.

"He's gonna be in here for 3 days!" He blinks rapidly, shocked to find out just how long his little brother would be from his side. He needed to be near Stiles, things had happened in the past weeks that had been far too dark and horrid to validate this.

"Yes, I need to find out answer for what's happening to him and he can't keep disappearing. This for the best," Sheriff states, Stiles solemn expression ducking so his golden eyes stared at the floor.

Bugs was not convinced, not in the slightest. He didn't want to witness his brother being locked up. Yes, he understood the medical diagnosis giving to his brother and how serious the situation was but this was his little brother, this was his best friend and there was no way he was going to be taken.

"Come on man, I made this decision. Please don't make it harder then it needs to be," Stiles finally spoke up, a defeated tone to his voice. He didn't want to do this, in fact, it was the last thing he ever wanted to do but it was necessary. He couldn't put his brother or his pack through anymore pain.

"Alright fine you want to go in here," Bugs nodded, squaring his shoulders. "Both of us are going in then, I'm not letting you be here alone. This place gives me the chills."

"No! I'm not sticking both my sons here," Sheriff shook his head adamantly. "Ones enough."

Bugs shook his head, pursing his lips as he watched one of the orderlies walk up to the small family. "It's getting late, is he coming in or not?"

Bugs Stilinski didn't have time to think of the repercussion to his actions, no there was only here and now. Everything in him was screaming not to leave Stiles side, he needed to keep his brother safe and the only way to do that was to get locked away in Eichen House.

Without warning he tackled the orderly, both of them landing on the hard ground as Bugs began to puns crazily into him. He was screaming at the top of his lungs, the Orderly desperately attempting to get him off. More nurses and orderlies ran into the room, the sheriff gripping his son and tightening his hold as the taller boy was still going crazy.

"BRUNSKI! BRUNSKI! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" One of the nurses asked the orderly concerned.

Said Orderly wiped under his nose, his already angered expression hardening as he stared down the culprit and viciously spitting, "take him in!"

Two men grabbed Bugs, ripping him from his fathers hands as Stiles attempted to stop them. He however was grabbed by yet another man and sent into another room. Sheriff yelling at either of his sons to stay calm.

Bugs was already halfway into the building, constantly shoved by his captors and then tossed into a plain room. Without a warning he was pushed very harshly into the room, his face hitting the ground with a smack.

"You dicks!" He growled as the door shut behind him. No one answered however, the walls and building going silent for a few select minutes.

It seemed like they had thrown him into an empty hallways when out of nowhere he started hearing his brothers name. "BUGS! BUGS! IS THAT YOU! BUGS!"

However it was clearly an echo, a desperate plea from his younger brother. The green eyed boy covered his ears, tears pricking down his face as he wiped at them quickly.

He realized one thing in that moment, if someone deserved to be locked away in Eichen House for the rest of their natural born years then it was him.

₩₩₩₩

"Malia will be fine," Stiles points out, shuffling through his older brothers room as he stuck the various chains they used to hold down learning wolves.

Bugs scoffed, pacing his room once more. The boy had long since given up on organizing the necessary items for tonight's full moon, abandoning his younger brother in his worried moments. "Oh I have no doubt Malia can handle herself, the girl can talk both of us down without breaking a sweat. I however am not fond of either Kira or Malia being in the same car as Liam, especially given after what we've learned. And I can't even text her to ask her about it cause my stupid phones "

Stiles stopped his routine, dropping the gym bag full off chains onto the bed, "listen they will be okay. Kira and Malia can handle him even if he explodes in the car. We just need to hurry and tell Scott what's happened. What's wrong with your phone?"

Bugs lifted it, showing him the small indication that he had received an email, "it's been frozen like this for hours, and anytime I try and check the email it just shuts down. Maybe if I check the email online?"

"No time," Stiles steps in front of his brother from gripping the slim Apple laptop that was on his desk. Grabbing the heavy bag with a small huff he clutched Bugs arm and pulls him out of the room. "You can figure it out later, we need to make sure your girlfriend and Baby Beta don't kill any of the townspeople."

"You make us sound like superheroes," Bugs retorts with a snort, sticking his phone back into his front pocket.

"Says the man who wears The Flash boxers."

"You bought the matching Batman ones dude, don't judge me you fucking hypocrite."

§

"I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine."

Each twin looked at one another, debating who was to ruin the relieved look on the True Alphas face. In the end Stiles sighed, reaching for his cell phone. "It's not that. We have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

Scott stared between each twins pursed expression. Lydia walking up near Scott so she could hear this as well. "This is going to be bad, isn't it?"

Bugs nodded, continuing his brothers tale. "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... The kid's got some serious anger issues. Like Hulk doesn't even compare to what this little man child can do."

Scott blinked rapidly. "How serious?"

Stiles opened up his phone, demonstrating the picture of a busted car with graffiti across it. "Well, that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it."

₩₩₩₩

The pack members, minus Malia and Kira, stood behind the front door of Lydia's cabin, after the revelation everyone had grown quiet. It was clear that under any circumstances it wouldn't be an easy breezy night and by the constant tightening of Malia's hand in Bugs' he also knew hat his hands would be very full.

"Hey don't be worried," Bugs murmured to her as they waited for inevitable sounds of a car pulling into the gravel rode. "You'll be fine. You will master this tonight, I promise you will."

"And what if I don't?" Malia questioned him. "This chains won't hold much longer Bugs and I don't want to hurt you."

"And for the record you'll only be hurting him because of you do get loose and come after us I'm tripping him and living for the both of us," Stiles interjected, sticking his head between the couple.

"Get out of here," Bugs pushed his brother away, glaring at him as Stiles and turned back to Scott. Malia for a brief moment stopped worrying and gave a soft smile. She knew they joked and three banter at one another like this but at the end of the day Stiles would give his life up for his older brother much like Bugs would.

The sound of a card tires pulling up made everyone's head snap up as the headlights shit off and muffled voices was heard. They all crowded together as Kira opened the door, practically pushing Liam in as she shut the door behind her with a, "sorry."

"What the hell is this?" He aggressively states, staring everyone down. Bugs could see the tension rippling off him as he spoke.

Stiles was the first to speak, "Think of it like an intervention . You have a problem, Liam."

Scott nodded, stepping forward. "And we're the only ones that can help."

§

To the best of everyone's ability, and as structured as possible, the group told their tale. Each taking their own turn to speak of just what had happened to lead up to this day, Liam all the while listening with an irritated expression.

"Werewolf? Werecoyote. Banshee. Fox?" He went down the line, blue eyes moving between each supernatural creature as he counted them down.

Kira soft voice spoke. "Kitsune. But fox works."

Liam didn't seem fazed by her answer, shifting to the twins. What are you two?"

Stiles speaking first. "Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil."

Liam retorted, "What are you now?"

Stiles didn't seem to know how to answer so he just shrugged his shoulders and stated. "Better. Um..."

"And you?" Liam moved onto the green eyed Stilinski.

"Not interested in a werewolf orgy if that's what you thought this was." Bugs smoothly answered, shrugging his shoulders. In response he got a glare from everyone. He sighed, keeping his mouth shut.

Liam didn't seem to care about Bugs avoiding his question as he caught site of the silver chains. "Are those for me?"

Malia stepped forward, dropping Bugs' hand and shining her blue eyes towards the freshmen, "No, they're for me."

Liam seemed to be amazed at the action, "How did you do that?"

Scott answered, "You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon."

Liam's jaw tensed, his pointer finger shooting up to the sky as his voice took a darker tone. "The moon's already out."

Malia took a small step in front of Bugs and Stiles, Notifying Bugs that the new Beta was about to flip but Bugs didn't need super hearing to know that. He could tell by his short breath and clenched hands that the Dunbar boy was moments away from going berserk. Scott also noting this, "And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

Liam cut him off and spat out through gritted teeth, "I feel like I'm surrounded b a bunch of psychotic nutjobs. You guys are out of your freaking minds. I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care. I'm walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna..."

His rant was cut off by his own scream of pain, knees giving out as he dropped and began groaning at the top of his lungs.

Scott jumped into action, crouching near the teenager with concern. "What's wrong? Liam?"

Liam grunted in pain once more before asking, "You don't hear that?"

Everyone looked around, concentrating their hearing as muffled voices broke the silent air and excitement rang clear in each tone. Lydia dashed over to the closed curtains, Bugs catching the site of cars everywhere. He gulped as Lydia ran over and asked, "Did you tell someone about this?"

"My friend Mason." He responded and then glanced at Kira. "You said it was a party."

Stiles stared out the window, "Who did Mason invite?"

"Everyone." Bugs retorted, seeing familiar cars pulling in.

Liam scratched at the floors, newly formed claws ripping apart the wood when Lydia screamed. "The floors! Get him off the floors!"

Scott and Kira pulling him upright, the teenager growling although he was quickly joined in by another.

"We need to get him to the boathouse." Scott yelled, Kira already pulling the blue eyed boy in that direction. "Now! Uh!"

Bugs and Stiles stared one another down, standing still as they tried to formulate a plan when Malia screamed. BUGS...Stiles..."

Bugs turned, looking at her and jumping into action. "Oh shit! Fuck! Hey... Okay, basement. Now. Now."

Bugs threw one of her arms over his shoulder as he pulled the thick strap of the bag carrying silver chains over his shoulder.

Lydia shouted out in the midst of the chaos. "What am I supposed to do with the hordes gathering outside the door?"

Stiles shot his head up, "Lydia, who throws the best parties in Beacon Hills?"

Lydia looked confused as she retorted, "What? Me, obviously."

Stiles nodded at her, going to help his brother. "Okay, then throw a party."

Bugs halted his movements, pushing him back, "stay up here with Lydia! Help her with the party and don't you dare try to come downstairs or the boathouse got it! Keep your ass near Lydia at all times!"

Stiles huffed, Lydia quickly snatching his arm and pulling him to the door as she yelled. His agitated facial expression the last parting gift Bugs was given before the basement door shut in his face and Malia pulled him further down the stars.

₩₩₩₩

Malia was growing more feral by the minute, her once girl like huffs of agony now shifting into animal ones that rang around the room. Her vicious growls prompting Bugs to quickly strap her into the wall, the only good news being that the music was so loud no one had come down to check.

"Much tighter," She growled. Face now having shifted and blue eyes predominant. "You can leave."

Bugs laughed, trying to make the situation much lighter. "Yeah no thanks. I've had my fair share of parties back in the day. I use too be kind of a party animal. Plus, Stiles and Lydia might kick my ass if I go back up there."

He pulled away in the knick of time because the moment he stepped back to make sure everything looked great Malia ran forward, snapping her teeth at him.

Her snarls were louder then ever as she reached her closed hands for his face, Bugs watching as they stayed near inches from the tip of his nose. The entire time not flinching at all.

"You need to go!" Human Malia pleaded with him, the struggle to stay sane was clear in her glowing eyes.

Bugs pursed his lips, shaking his head. "I'm not leaving you here. I'm here for this all, I told you from the beginning Malia... ill never leave you."

"What if I kill you?" She growls, trying to continue the conversation and concentrate.

Bugs shrugged his shoulders, "I'm not afraid of death. I accepted that possibility a long time ago and I'm okay with it. Besides, you're not going to."

"But I want to." She growled, a vicious edge to her words "Uh! I look at your face and I want to slash at it. I want to tear at it. I want to feel your bones crack between my hands."

"Kinky," Bugs raised a brow. "Surprisingly enough, you're not the first person to ever say something like that."

She growled in annoyance at his tone, "not helping my desire to rip your throat out."

He sighed, still clam as ever with a firm twist, "I'm not leaving you. And I'm not going to let you hurt anyone."

The werecoyote growled in response, snapping one of the cuffs straight off, "Ah! You're not going to have a choice."

"MALIA!" Bugs yelled, gaining her attention as she attempted to break hold of the other cuff. His loud voice ringing through the room. "I need you to understand that I'm not going anywhere because you're not hurting me. You don't want to hurt me and you could never hurt me because of what happened to your family and I get that but I want you to understand something... control is overrate, I've been the person to hold back and I've been the person to let loose and feel the power from its affects. It's all about finding the balance to accept what's happened and move on from the shit. Control is boring but it's safe and sometimes being safe keeps you alive just like letting go does."

Midway through his words Malia turned, staring at him as he went on in his words. There was something in his eyes that indicated her boyfriend meant no joke, he was speaking from experience. He had done it which meant she could too and that was what slowly lifted her heart rate and shifted her eyes back.

The innocence in her brown eyes mirrored the moonlight as she caught her breath and smiled at him, "Bugs... I did it."

Bugs smiled at her, beaming with pride for the girl who made his heart skip. "Yeah... you did. You really did and I'm proud of you."

§

"I'm so ready to sleep until next week," Bugs commented, falling onto his bed with a large thump. The night had been long, much longer then anticipated and to that they had discovered somethings. For one, someone had beheaded Demarco Montana in front of the lake house, one of the party goes having found both parts to his body. That lead up to Lydia's discovering the supernatural hit list, using Allison's name to decipher it, and as if that weren't bad enough most of the packs name was on it. Liam had been a minor mishap in the night but compared to everything else that had occurred he wasn't that grand in the scheme of things. The twins had arrived home not long ago, Malia having gone to her home straight away after mastering her control over the full moon and knowing none of what had occurred although Bugs would soon tell her.

"That sounds good to me," he heard Stiles muffled voice from outside his shit door followed by the thump of his body hitting his body. Bugs smirked, looking around for his t-shirt and attempting to scheme in order not jump off when his phone chimed. He growled, thing having went off for the tenth time that night and every time having not let him see just what it was. With an annoyed growl he grabbed his laptop and opened it, hoping to somehow fix it or finally get a new one.

He jumped a little when straightaway the first thing to come to the screen was his emails and the one sole message there. Furrowing his brows he thought it might have been a virus affecting his phone so he clicked it to see what it might be. His screen went black, a string of coursed words about to leave his mouth when numbers, letters, and symbols began to cover the scheme like wildfire.

Mouth agape he watched as it came down to the very bottom.

CIPHER KEY:

The green eyed boy knew this looked familiar but he didn't want to believe just what it was. It could have been sent to him? Why him? What sick joke is this?

With a knotted throat he decided to get it over with and see if this was legit so he typed the one name that might open it.

ALLISON

And so it was. The names from every he was being as to do opened to his screens

Sean Walcott - 250k
David Walcott - 250k
Michael Walcott - 250k
Christina Walcott - 250k
Lydia Martin - 20m
Scott McCall - 25m
Demarco Montana - 250k
Derek Hale - 15m
Carrie Hudson - 500k
Kayleen Bettcher - 250k
Kira Yukimura - 6m
Elias Town - 250k

Bugs Stilinski had been sent the Assassin hit list.

₩₩₩₩

My child. What the fuck is happening to you?

*not edited*
-Ash💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.7K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
21.4K 904 42
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
5K 239 16
"My friends..." Calavera shook her head, sounding almost annoyed. "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing. Do you know what the dark moon is...
103K 3K 46
★ ❪"You're my biggest weakness and strength."❫ ━━━━━━ by k.stilinski Season 3-4 Please don't copyright, it may suck but it is mine x Disclaimer; I do...