Without You (Hayes Grier)

By hookedonharry

Emery Heaven Danielle is 17 years old. She's daring, adventurous, and wild and has no care in the world. Her... More

Hey!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
:)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
:)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
Chapter 30.
epilogue
thank you.

chapter 28

1.5K 26 5
By hookedonharry

10 votes? ♥

Don't forget to add this story to your library so you'll get updated when i upload a new chapter(: uploads on Tuesday's!

EMERY'S POV
November 26th

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I said, running back into our room.

Hayes was still asleep, and it's nine in the morning. I had to get up at six to start the turkey, and I've been up ever since.

He rolled over and I saw his cute sleepy face. Hayes rubbed his eyes then stretched, pulling me into his warm body covered with blankets.

"Happy Thanksgiving," he said, mumbling it into my hair.

"Oh c'mon, get up!" I said attacking him with kisses.

He smiled at me, and caught my lips as I was trying to kiss his cheeks.

"I'm up, babe," he said, rolling out of bed.

He paused before grabbing his shirt, and ended up not putting it back on, and then looked at me.

He smirked and walked out, knowing that I was watching him put it down.

Eh, I'll get him back.

When I went back downstairs, he was sitting on the chairs, and I went up behind him

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I shouted, making him jump, and he almost fell to the ground.

I began to laugh extremely hard as he just looked at me, and tried not to laugh.

He stood up and got serious, and so did I? Was he mad?

"I'll get you back," he said in a way that sent shivers throughout my body.

"When are they coming?" He asked, and I guess I had this look on my face, because then he continued.

"Delilah and Nash, aren't they coming over later?"

"Oh, yeah they are coming over later," I said and he nodded.

"So we have time to ourselves?" He said, coming really close to me, our bodies almost touching.

"I I wha-what do you, do you mean by th-that?" I said getting extremely nervous.

What is up with him? Why does he keep saying things like this?

"You know," he said kissing my lips, then started going towards my jaw.

Oh my goodness, he's never done anything like this before, or said anything like that before, am I dreaming? Is this a dream?

I didn't stop him, the feeling felt amazing, but I was nervous.

He detached his lips from my jawline, and his eyes were fully focused on mine, and there was this more lustful look in his eyes.

Hayes crashed his lips back onto mine without saying anything, then he whispered very quietly I love you.

"I love you," I said back while we were kissing.

His tongue licked the bottom of my lip, and he bit down, but I opened my eyes, and saw his was closed, and I sorta stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I, well we uh, never done this before. I've never done this in my life," I said, blushing.

He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"I, I like the feeling though, the rush that goes through me, it's interesting and I've never felt a rush like that."

"Why did you stop?"

"I got nervous."

"It's a normal thing all couples do."

"Hayes I'm sorry, are you mad?" I said, touching his stomach.

"No baby, absolutely not, I was just saying it's not that big of a deal, but then I'm not, I'm just assuring you its a normal thing, am I making sense?"

"You never do," I smiled, then started to laugh, and so did he.

"So, do we still need to get some decorations?"

"Yes, but only a banner or something that says Happy Thanksgiving." I said and he nodded, going back up stairs.

When he came back down, he had his wallet and was dressed like he's going out.

"I'll be back, there's a party shop down the block, they more than likely have things for Thanksgiving," he said kissing me.

"Oh okay, I love you."

"I love you," he said, leaving.

I turned on Christmas music and hooked it up to my big speaker, then started to make peas and mashed potatoes.

"It's the most, wonderful timeee of the yearrrrrr!"I screamed the lyrics to It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Reason one out of three million why November and December are my favorite months of the year. The music, the weather, the food, the cheer, it's such a positive time and it's so amazing.

"BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAASSSSSS, IS YOUUU!" I screamed, taking a big spoon that you use for stirring things on the stove.

HAYES' POV

"Hello, thanks for calling Janey's Jewelry store, this is Mae talking, how may I help you?" a girl on the other line of the phone said.

"Uh hi, I'm calling to order a custom necklace."

"For that, you have to come to the store. We are located.." The girl said the address and I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

For Christmas, I'm getting Mery a heart necklace locket, and on the inside, or a little piece of paper, it'll say

I'm nothing without you

and the outside will say

forever,

Mery and Hayes

9.21.15

It was an idea I've had for awhile, since she doesn't have that many necklaces. She always talks about getting some, but I guess she doesn't have time.

I got in the car and drove to the party store, picked up the banner, and left.

When I pulled into the parking lot and got three apartments away from ours, I heard Christmas music extremely loud.

Mery? This has to be her. I looked into the window and she had the curtains wide open, as if she wanted everyone to see her.

There she was, jamming out to Christmas music, dancing, with a spoon in her hand, singing the words.

I quickly got on snapchat and took a video of her, thinking it was the cutest thing of the world. My caption was so this is what she does alone?

I put it on my story and I also sent it to her. She stopped what she was doing when she looked over to see her phone screen light up, then went on it. I saw the snapchat app open up and she watched it, and locked her phone, turning towards the window as I started to laugh.

When I walked in, her face was red and she had her hands covering it.

"Oh babe, your so cute!" I said giving her a hug.

"Nooo delete it off your story," she said, and I shook my head no.

"Fine, you wait," she said, kissing me quickly.

Well shit, I'm dead. Usually she has the best revenge anyone could ever possibly think of.

"Oh c'mon now, Mery no need for that. I deleted it, see?!" I said, putting my phone in her face, but she smiled and shook her head.

DELILAH'S POV

"Nash are you ready?!" I screamed at him.

"Yes, one second!" He said back. We are going to Hayes & Em's place for Thanksgiving.

He walked out and put his hand in mine. The cold air hit my face, and I gasped. Isn't it supposed to he warm here?

"It only gets like this a few days of the whole entire year," Nash said, his long hair flipping all over the place.

We got in the car and Nash drove us to their place. The drive was mostly silent, but we had on Christmas music extremely loudly. We've been listening to Christmas music ever since the begging of November. It's never to early for Christmas music!

When I knocked on the door, I heard running and opened up the door to have Em throw herself on top of me.

"Delilah!" She shouted, and I screamed her name, also.

"I missed you!" She said, smiling.

"Missed ya too, almost the longest we've ever been separated," I laughed, and so did she.

"Hey Nash!" She said, running over to him, giving him a big hug, so I decided to say hi to Hayes.

"What was she drinking?" I laughed, while giving him a hug.

"Nice to see you, also," he laughed.

"Hey Hayes!" I said, mocking Em.

"Okay so come inside, it's cold!" Mery said, walking into the house.

EMERY'S POV

I'm so glad Nash and Dell's are here. It feels like forever.

Nash's hair is longer, and I didn't think that could even be possible.

"Are you guys gonna stay here? For the night?" I said.

They looked at each other and shrugged.

"We didn't bri-"

"Nash can borrows Hayes' clothes, Dell's can borrow mine," I said, causing everyone to smile.

Dell's went to the bathroom and Nash went upstairs to see something, so it was Hayes and I.

When I looked over, he was starring and smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" I said standing right in front of him, and he pinched my cheeks.

"Because you're so adorable when your excited and happy," he said, kissing my forehead.

He kissed the top of my head, my forehead, lips, then my jaw bone, again.

"Hayes I-" I couldn't finish what I was saying because it felt amazing, whatever he was doing.

His hands that were on my back got lower and lower to they were on my butt, and he squeezed, causing me to squeal.

Hayes laughed and kissed me before going back into the kitchen, and Dell's hollered for me.

When I got to the room, she was just standing there, looking at the big picture of us.

"Hey, where's- what's that on your neck?" She said and began to smirk.

My neck? What's on it? I looked in the mirror and saw a red blotch, the place Hayes was kissing, and he must've given me a hickey.

"That's a hickey!" She laughed, and I could feel my face get red.

"It's the first time I've ever had one," I said sheepishly.

"Aww, your blushing!"

"Can we go to Starbucks or something? There's tons of things I have to tell you," I told her.

--

"I'll have the Peppermint Mocha please," I said.

"And I'll have the Chestnut Praline Latte," Dell's said.

I payed for them both and we sat down in a two seater.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" She asked, taking a drink.

"Nothing in particular, there's just bunch of little things I have to tell you. Like, earlier today, Hayes started getting really into it when we were kissing," I said and began to smirk, making me feel just a little bit uncomfortable.

"Like he began to uh, kiss my jaw and then tried to put his tongue in my mouth, things like that," I said, making me extremely uncomfortable.

She had a confused look on her face and said, "That's It?" she asked, confused.

"Well I mean, yeah, what do you mean?"

"That's as far as you've gone? Em that's nothing!" She said, making me confused more than ever.

"You've done that?"

"Well, yes.. It's making out," she said, in a stating the obvious tone.

"Oh," I said. Well now I feel stupid.

"Have you gone farther?" I asked and she just looked away and I laughed, lightly pushing her arm.

"We haven't had sex yet, we aren't until marriage, but we've kinda touched each other? Let's talk about something else," she said mumbling, her face getting red.

I busted out laughing and everyone in here looked at us, and she put her elbow on the table to prop her head up, and looked out the window.

"Oh boy, sorry Dell's," I said, calming down.

"Pull your scarf up," she said smirking.

She said wearing a scarf will help hide it, so I changed my clothes. I'm now wearing knee high brown boots, a grey sweater and a maroon colored scarf.

* look on @emilys.wattpad via insta *

Dell's was basically wearing the same thing as me, but everything but the boots and leggings were different colors.

Haha, funny," I mumbled.

-

"Okay let's eat damn I'm starving," I said getting the plates out.

Hayes laughed and I shrugged, piling my plate full of food. I was sitting down and started to eat when they all come by me.

"Happy Thanksgiving," I said, putting up my glass of Coke.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Everyone cheered back.

---
omg guys..  two. more. chapters.
There will be an epilogue but after 29 & 30 is up, I'll post a picture saying how I'll post one! love you tons.

FOLLOW MY INSTA & TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER IT WILL MEAN A LOT TO ME.

@em.g14 ; I love youuu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...
286K 5.4K 27
Danielle goes with her two best friends to meet her favorite internet famous guy, Taylor Caniff. When she meets him at a MAGcon, she feels a chemistr...
100K 1.7K 35
1 party 2 Drunk individuals One Night Stand 1 choice
5K 279 67
Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other and what happens? What happens to their...