No Cure For Curiosity (boyxbo...

By sallyscissor

Walter, a guitar-playing, music-loving high school student, and Evan, a soccer-playing, photographer, are in... More

1*Not Yet But I Wanna Be*
2*What Are Best Friends For*
3*Waking The Devil*
5*Are Aliens Coming To Attack?*
6*No Dude That's Gross*
7*No Camera No Evan*
8*Then Where's Your Portfolio*
9*No Matter What*
10*I Guessed*
11*Interrupting His Babble*
12*What's Going On*
13*Domino Effect*
14*Just As Friends?*
15*My Soul Mate Punk*
16*BA DOOM CHH*
17*Evander James*
18*Like A Gay Wedding*
19*You Are My World*
20*The Important Things*
21*Ever Cheesy Boyfriend*
22*Welcome Home Punk*
23*Saving Water*
24*Columbia*
25*Backup Plan*
26*Back Burner*
27*Then I'm Falling*
28*Up For It*
29*Physical Therapy*
30*Moment of Clarity*
Epilouge

4*My Boyfriend's Got a Boyfriend*

31.8K 699 76
By sallyscissor

~A/N~

This Chapter has a raunchy scene at the end. You have been warned.

I walk into the park from the picture on Evan's side table with my acoustic guitar in my left hand. We decided we could meet here since its a little ways out from the surroundings of our friends and families. He let me know the location via text after I got out of the shower.

Since we had a late breakfast, we decided to skip lunch and head straight over. It's a little after 1:30pm and I'm late, as usual.

Knowing that my man's already here, I look around to find him. It's late summer/early fall at this point and there aren't too many people hanging around. A couple families sitting in the grass spending time together, a few people walking with dogs or strollers, random kids laughing and playing with their friends oblivious to real life. My boyfriend loves to come to parks to people watch. He says that people best photograph when they don't know its happening.

"There's something crazy beautiful about real emotions," Evan comes up behind me wrapping his left arm around my waist and rests his chin on my right shoulder. Surprisingly, it didn't really shock me. However, it did make me feel complete. There's just something about being next to him that makes me feel... right. I press my lips to his left temple and close my eyes. I hear a quiet click and realize the real reason he wanted to come here.

"I actually wanna copy of that one, Stud," I mumble against his face not opening my eyes. I can feel the smile reach his eye through my lips.

"Guess I didn't hide that one as well, huh?" he laughs moving his chin off my shoulder to put his camera in the case around his neck and shoulder as to move it out of the way. I set my instrument on the ground at our feet. He grabs my hips, turns me around to face him and locks his arms around my back, "What took you so long to get here?"

"I had to make myself gorgeous for you," I flip my hair and make my voice sound like a 1920's lady's version of myself. Bringing my hands up around his neck, I flutter my eyes at him.

Smiling, he puts his lips against mine for a brief second, "You're always stunning to me."

"Sometimes I seriously wonder how people don't know you're gay," I deadpan dropping my hands to my side looking him straight in the eye.

"Yea, me too," he laughs.

Wrapping my arms around my lover's neck, I pull him to me and squeeze him a hug out of him. "What did you wanna do today, Stud?"

"I don't know. I really would like to expand my portfolio. I'm gonna have to start turning it into art academies soon, you know? Gotta think of the future and what not," he explains with a shrug letting me go and returning to his camera.

"Are we still applying together? I think the Early-Action deadline is coming up soon. Like, early November or something," I explain sitting down in the grass, and opening my guitar case. Taking out my guitar and a pick, I sit Indian-style to get comfortable. "What do you wanna hear today?"

"Uh, something that's soothing but has a good beat. I need to get in a photography mood," Evan says standing up in front of me. He looks around the park with his camera in his hands up to his face just under his eyes, contemplating. Every so often, he brings the camera to his eye and snaps a picture or two, while I try to decide what to play.

"How about 'A Rocket to the Moon?' Or are they a little too upbeat?" I look up at him.

"No, that sounds good to me," he smiles at me with that glint in his eye that makes me think he's up to something.

I ignore his look and start to play my own version of 'Mr. Right,' talking about the gorgeous guy in front of me instead of some girl. Much like Evan with his photography, I get into a zone when I play music. Once I start, I can go from song to song without even thinking about it. I get into this trance, eyes closed, singing my heart out, and not really playing attention to my surroundings. It's pretty hard to break, if I don't want to be disturbed.

I look down at my guitar and start to sing:

'My boyfriend's got a boyfriend, funny

He doesn't make a dime all day.

And all his girlfriends' boyfriends make money,

What more can I say?'

Keeping my steady pace and concentrating on the lyrics, I fling my head to the side to get the hair out of my face.

'It's true

He never made it through a day of school

The only thing he studied was you.

He knows your body better than you do.'

I look up to see the love of my life smiling at me with his camera to his face, finger on the shutter release.

'Maybe I'm your Mr. Right,

Baby,

Maybe I'm the one you like.

Maybe I'm a shot in the dark

And you're the morning light.

Whoa'

I now understand the wry look earlier. This Walt/Evan day has just turned into a jam session/photo shoot.

'Maybe this is sad but true,

Baby,

Maybe you've got nothing to lose

You could be the best of me

When I'm the worst for you.'

I try my best to ignore the camera because I know he wants me to do just that.

'My boyfriend's got a boyfriend running,

To catch the bus to meet.'

Staring at Evan's movements is almost hypnotic. It's impossible not to see why he's so amazing at what he does.

To meet up with the boyfriend's boyfriend,

Who's stunning.

He's such a sight to see.

It's true,

The moment he laid eyes on you he knew

The only wish he wanted came true.

He knows he's lucky that he met someone like you.

As I lapse back into the chorus, I shut my eyes and let the music move through me.

'Maybe I'm your Mr. Right,

Baby,

Maybe I'm the one you like.

Maybe I'm a shot in the dark

And you're the morning light.

Whoa'

I move to the music, ignoring my surroundings completely.

'Maybe this is sad but true,

Baby,

Maybe you've got nothing to lose

You could be the best of me

When I'm the worst for you.'

With the lyrics swirling around in my head, I envision the most gorgeous man in the world. I open my eyes again to see him right in front of me. Camera slightly lower, he's looking straight into my eye.

'You can always change your mind.

And you

Can't change mine.

No, you can't change mine!'

I'm screaming at this point, eyes never waving from my lover's gaze. From my peripheral vision, I can see him put his camera in his case.

'Maybe I'm your Mr. Right,

Baby,

Maybe I'm the one you like.

Maybe I'm a shot in the dark

And you're the morning light.

Whoa'

I lower my voice to finish the song, singing just to him.

'Maybe this is sad but true,

Baby,

Maybe you've got nothing to lose

You could be the best of me

When I'm the worst for you,

I'm the worst for you.'

As soon as the last verse is out of my mouth, Evan takes the few steps between us and kneels down, taking the bag off his shoulder. I set my guitar to the side. When my guitar is in the safety of its case and his camera equipment next to it, he flings his arms around my neck. The force of the hug makes me fall backwards him landing on top of me.

"Aren't you supposed to be expanding your portfolio, instead of attacking me in broad daylight?" I laugh as he kisses all over my face, "Not that I'm really complaining."

"Yea, but how could they not accept my application," he says between kisses, "when my subject is so naturally amazing. I didn't have to do much. Point and click, really." More kisses.

"Evan, you're not turning those in for your Admission Portfolio," I push him up so I can see his face. "This is Yale we are talking about."

"I'm not turning only those in, no. I have a selection at home that I'm considering," he explains going into an almost push-up position. The lower half of his body still resting on me, "But to say that you aren't the main focus in most of my pictures, would be a lie."

"Don't just throw something together because I'm in the pictures. I'm flattered and all, but this is YALE we're talking about. I really wanna go there together next year," I emphasize. "I wanna be in the same dorm room with you. Come back to our room after going to boring lectures all day. Wrap myself in your arms."

Evan laughs, "I know what you're talking about, Walter. Haven't you ever heard when your passionate about a subject, it shows in your art? Well, I'm 'passionate' about a certain someone," he rolls to lie on his side next to me. Tracing patterns on my shirt with his finger, he continues, "It just so happens to be that it stands out in my photography how much I love you, Punk."

"Sometimes, you're so sweet, it almost makes me wanna gag. Almost," laughing, I sit up. "You still wanna go get tattoos today?"

"Yea, I'm good with that. Why don't you call and see if they have an opening for both of us, before we get there. In the meantime, I'm gonna take a few more shots," my guy picks his camera back up and goes into his artist mode again.

Grabbing my phone out of my back pocket, I make the call to our favorite tattoo parlor.

"Well, just so happens that they have the openings, but we have to be there in like 15 minutes," I say walking up behind Evan and putting my arms his waist. I rest my head on his shoulder, "Think we can make it?"

"Yea, let's get our stuff and head out now. We'll be good," he turns to give me a quick peck to the lips.

I pick up my guitar on our way over to our cars. We decide to drive separate since we don't want to leave our cars behind and plan to go to Evan's right after. Ten minutes later, we arrive at Ink Star.

"What are you gonna get, Punk?" the love of my life asks as we walk into the shop.

"I think I'm getting a star with a quarter note in it. It'll be on my lower abdomen right under my belt line, to the left. But, if it's ok with you, I think I want the start to look like it's made of film strips," I give him my puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you can," we stop at the front desk to check in. "I was think about doing something with the same concept, I just couldn't think of anything off the top of my head, to be honest."

"If you want, you can use the same idea," I don't really want to sound cheesy, but I love that he loves me enough to put something of me permanently on his body.

"I don't wanna be like one of those couples that get 'matching' tattoos. Is that supposed to be bad luck?" My man raises and eyebrow at me.

"I don't think so. Not like it matters, anyway. No matter how much bad luck you throw at me, I'm not giving up on you," I give him the 'duh' face.

"Alright, fine. I'll get the same concept, but let's have each of the artists draw it their own way. That way, they aren't identical," he bargains.

It's a compromise I'm willing to make.

I peck him on the lips in agreement as the artists come out to talk about the designs. They disappear to the back room together to draw up what we want, appearing about 10 minutes later. The drawings are slightly different, like the way the film curls, the tilt of the eighth note, the shading, and the proportions, but they're the same size and concept. Either way, they are exactly what we want. We are lead to separate rooms, and the tattooing process begins.

I absolutely love the feeling of getting a tattoo. Whoever it is that said that tattooing is addictive, is one hundred percent correct. With a bunch of them all over my body, they're not only habit-forming, but I think they're sexy also.

Plus, there's nothing hotter than a man with ink.

After my artist had finishes the needle work and bandages me up, he sends me out to the lobby to pay for my new art.

"Hey Punk, you ready to go?" the love of my life catches me by surprise. Apparently he's already done and was waiting on me.

"Yea, let me pay real quick," grabbing my wallet from my back pocket, I walk up to the counter.

"Don't worry about it. Already taken care of. You can buy dinner."

"Have I told you lately that you're amazing?"

"I don't think so, but I'll let it slide this time," Evan stands up from the chair he's in. He walks over to me and puts his hand in mine to lead me out the door.

"Where did you end up getting yours? I never asked," I look over his body as if I can see it through his clothes.

"I got mine on the same spot as yours, except opposite side. That way when I hold you, they touch," he kisses my hand and opens my car door for me. "I already ordered the Chinese food. It should be ready when you get there. Let yourself in when you get back, I'll be up in the dark room."

"You're the best. I'll meet you at your house. I love you, Stud," I smile while getting into my car.

"I love you back, Punk."

When I get to Evan's house, I walk in and lock the door behind me. I wonder straight upstairs to the closed door he's behind. I knock on the barrier, knowing that if I opened it, it will expose his film. He doesn't like digital photography, says it ruins the 'feel' of the picture.

"I'll meet you in my room," I hear him yell. "I don't want the food in here."

"Fair enough."

Evan comes into the room, where I had already set up the food on his bed. He crosses and goes straight to the bathroom to wash his hand, in case of any chemicals. Through dinner, we talk about applying to Yale, school work, life after high school, and when he wants to come out of the closet.

"I really want to and I think I might be almost ready, almost. I just have to think of how I'm gonna do it and who should be the first to know, you know?" he says after we finish our food and lean our backs against his headboard.

"Well that's up to you. You know if you need help, or just want support I'll be there to 'hold your hand.' Metaphorically. Physically too, if you'd like," a smile slips onto my face.

"I bet you would," he smiles back. "Maybe I should just invite everyone over, tell them I have something important to say, and then just start making out with you. You think they would get the hint?" He turns his head to look at me.

"Hmm. How exactly would you do this 'making out' that you speak of?"

"Well," he moves so he's on his knees facing me. "I was thinking something like this," he brings his hands to either side of my face and his lips to mine. He leaves them there for a few seconds keeping them perfectly still then pulls away. "You think that'll work?"

"It might, but I think you'll need to be a little more convincing."

"Hmm," he places his lips on mine again this time adding movement that I follow perfectly. He breaks our kiss, looking me in the eyes, "Was that better? More convincing?"

"Mmhmm," I shake my head to clear the sparks he sent me through his lips, "Closer, but I think it will take a little more than that to give them the full extent of the seriousness of the situation."

"How bout this then?" He leans in smashing his mouth to mine, our lips dancing together. As our kiss deepens, his hands moves from my face to intertwine into my hair. I feel him biting on my lip ring, his way of asking for entrance. I gladly give it to him. Turning toward him and laying down, I grab his waist to pull him with me. He lies on top of me, tongue exploring my mouth.

I let my hands drift under his shirt and up his back, feeling every muscle move with the thrusts of his body against mine. I can feel his hard shaft against mine. The bandage from his tattoo rubs against mine, making an unusual but not horrible feeling.

I break the kiss for a second, pulling his shirt over his head. Before I know it, my shirts gone too and Evan's kissing down my neck. I moan when he swirls his tongue over my soft spot once before continuing to kiss and nibble down my chest to my belt line.

He carefully unbuttons my pants, avoiding the newly sore spot, and reaches inside taking me into his warm hand. He travels back up my chest with his lips. When he gets back to my mouth, he dominates the kiss. My man stokes me gently, driving me crazy. I want him to grab on firmly and pump hard.

I reach down and rub him over his jeans. The best feeling in the world is when I hear his breathe catch. I continue to kiss him and move with his hand as I carefully take down his jeans and boxer briefs. As soon as he's naked, all but bandage, I flip him over and slide off my pants as well, never breaking our kiss.

I, finally, break our kiss and reach down to grab his dick. I pump his shaft in my hand and stare in his eyes. I kiss him again, roughly. He pants into my mouth, closing his eyes, as the feeling starts to overcome his body.

Out of nowhere, my phone rings. He opens his eyes, let's go of my member, and breaks our kiss, silently asking.

"Leave it. They'll leave a message," I moan.

I grab my erection and rub it against his in my hand. I add my other hand to jerk us together and feel that pull telling me I'm about to cum.

"Walt, I'm- I'm gonna-" he can never finish his sentences when he's trying to hold back an orgasm. I start stroking harder and faster until he tenses. He props himself up on his elbows for a second, looks straight into my eyes passionately. Snaking an arm around my neck he pulls me roughly to his lips again, then lies back down.

With a final pull, I lean my head against my lover's with our dicks still in my hand. I can't hold it anymore shooting my load on my chest and his. Evan releases himself seconds later, panting and holding me close to him. Tattoo's kissing.

It was my decision to wait to have sex. I told him we'd have to wait until he came out of the closet. At first it was to either temp him to come out or to keep myself from being even more hurt if he decided he didn't want to at all. But now, it's more because I like, it'll be a special day all around. But, I'm still kind of hoping it's a factor in making him come out faster.

We lay there for a few minute, wrapped in each other's arms, regaining our breath. I hear my phone beep, the sound of a voicemail. I use his shirt to wipe of my chest and his before I get up to check my phone. I don't bother with clothes; Evan's seen me naked so much it doesn't matter anymore.

The screen says Dad.

I sit on the bad next the sexiest man alive, running a hand over his ass. Unlocking my phone with the other, I press on the voice mail.

"Hey Walter, it's, uh, Dad," I hear my father as I put the phone to my ear. He sounds nervous about something, "I know you're doing your music thing, or, uh, whatever. But, um, call me when you get this. Love you, kid."

I take my phone away from my ear and stop rubbing on my man.

My eyebrows are scrunched down when he looks over at me, "What's wrong, Punk?"

"That was my dad," I explain. "He sounded upset. I'm gonna call him real quick." I pressed his name on the phone. It rang 3 times before he picked up.

"Hello?" My dad answers.

"Hey, dad. What's up?"

"Hey, son. Uh, I got some news for you. You think you can come home?" he sounds horrible.

"Is everything ok? Is someone hurt?" I question. He's starting to really worry me.

"No, no, no. Nothing like that. Just whenever you get a minute, come on home. We're gonna have a family meeting," I left out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Oh, alright. Well, I just, uh, ran into Evan, and we ordered some food. I will be home in a few, I guess. Is it still cool that he's stays the night? His parents are still outta town."

"Yea, yea, that's fine, Tabby is staying too. I'll see you in a little bit," my dad confirms.

"K. Bye, dad."

"Bye, son," dad says before hanging up the phone.

"Well apparently dad has some news; we have to get back to my house. Wanna jump in the shower with me real quick?" I wink at him. "It'll save time, you know?"

"You don't have to convince me, Punk."

~~A/N~~ 

The video to the side is the song in the chapter. And my favorite song of all time. Plus appropriate for this chapter. Vote, Comment, Fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

136K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
103K 3.7K 30
(Finished) When trouble some boy, benji Krol, enrolled into a summer camp, he stumbles upon new friends, new relationships, fun activities, and love ...
2M 77.1K 27
[BoyxBoy Romance] Freshman, sophomore, and junior year. Those are the years...
160K 10.3K 57
What will happen when Tee will get a chance to work with his crush and admirer Tae Darvid?? Cover Pic Credit: @taannzzz