Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt.1
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 18

16.7K 541 624
By Lscutestrawberrycake

"Ouginishi will arrive in four and a half hours." I said as I stepped into the gym.

"Yeah!"

"All right, Yachi-san. Would you line up some chairs around the court there? Let's see...Eight of them." I asked and went to where the chairs are beeing held after hearing a 'hai!'.

"If they're heavy, one at a time is fine."

"I-I'm fine." She said carrying two at a time.

I continued to put up some chairs when "Thanks for having us!" Echoed in the doorway of the gym.

They all lined up and I spoke to Yachi,"All right. We're going to line up, too."

"Okay!"

We stood next to each other and bowed"Let's play!"

We began warming up when Daichi called us to change clothes.

"We're gonna start soon, so get change!"

"Osu!"

The boys began to take off their clothes and changed into their uniform.

Yachi was blushing madly and I giggled at her.

"Sorry, you'll have to get used to this. I also got used to it by now."

I then went over to where the shirts were and got mine.

If I go to the clubroom it will take too long....meh. I need to get used to it.

I then took off my shirt and put it aside. As I was about to slip into my uniform all the guys were staring at me.

"MAE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tobio yelled and tried to cover me using his own body.

I pulled my shirt on and tucked it into my shorts.

"You know nii-san, if I want to be on this team, there is no point on taking long in changing clothes just because I'm a girl. You will all get used to it.(btw she always wears sports bras because...why not?and it won't be that awkward.)

Third person's POV

After the female player changed her clothes the boys all blushed at the sighted they have just seen.

But the libero had the reddest face. He quickly turned around and crutched down. He held his face and freaked out.

"Oi, Noya! You okay?" His 'bald'(hehe) friend asked.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Amazing! That was amazing! I'm only watching, and yet, I, I..."

"Did you feel overwhelmed?!" Hinata finished Yachi's sentence.

"Yeah, I did!"

"Then be our manager!"

"Huh? Um, uh..."

I giggled at their conversation and continued to mop the floor.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was standing in line of my favourite fast food restaurant and ordered my favourite drink. A vanilla milkshake.(Like Kuroko❤)

I sat down on an empty seat next to the window. It was already sunset, but I told my parents that I will be out for a bit and they were fine with it as long as I am safe.

I was sipping on my drink and looked out of the window and watched the people pass by. Then something rushed past the window which made me flinch a bit.

"What was that-" I stopped in my sentence when I looked closelier at the thing that passed by and saw two short people one with a ginger and a blonde head.

I smiled as I thought of who it was.

Yachi and Hinata....Kawaii. They looked like the protagonists of a shojo manga.(This is not shipping!! She just happens to think that and I (don't hate me if you disagree) ship Yachi with Yamaguchi(even tho I also ship TsukiYama) or Yachi with Kyoko)

After I finished my drink I brought 2 more.(addicted much?) Then I got up and went home. By the time it was already late and when I came home I smiled softly at the thing I saw.

Tobio was asleep on the kitchen table with an empty plate and books around him.

I went over to him and softly strock his head.

He really is trying his best...

I put the plate away and shut the books. I brought them up to his room. I brought a blanked down and threw it over his back. I pecked his cheek and went to my own room to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was walking to school and as I walked pass a shop something caughed my attention.

I stopped to look at it and my face lit up as I saw what it was.

It was a poster of Hinata jumping and there was written'The Crows Head Back Into The National Skies'.
'The Karasuno High School Volleyball Club is Requesting Donations.'

"Wow..." was the only thing I could say. I exactly know who it was and today I will male sure to give her a big thank you!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*ding ding ding dung*

"All right, please pass your exams forward." Our sensei said as the bell rung which meant we finally finished all of our exams.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"So, we've finished our exams and starting today, Yachi-san will officially be joining us as our manager." Daichi said as we gathered around him and the said girl.

"Here." I said handing her the Volleyball jersey.

"Ready, and...!" Daichi sarted and I went into position with the others.

"Welcome to the Karasuno High School Volleyball Club!" We all cheered with our backs towards her and we pointed at our jersey's back with our tumbs.

"It's a pleasure to work with you!" Yachi shouted while bowing to a 90° angle.

"All right. The Tokyo away games are coming up and so is Mae's fashion show. And then left is..."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"All right. I'm returning the exams." Sensei told us and I knew, I just knew that the four special volleyball players 0are frightened for their lives.

"Okay, let's see...Asako."

"Hai."

"Omoi."

"Hai."

"Tsubaki."

"Hai."

"Kageyama."

"Hai." I said getting up to look at my test.

I smirked at the test score and sat down with a grin of sucess.

"Kageyama-san, what did you get?"

"A perfect score."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Whoa! Is that...!"

"Could that be...!"

"Skytree?!"Noya and Tanaka shouted while pointing at a transmission tower.

I giggled at them and heard Kuroo laughing loudly at them.

"Here we are Tokyo!"

"Walk faster!" Noya said while pushing Tsukki out of the bus.

"Whoaaa!!!"

Someone said and I turned around. It was Yamamoto, Nekoma's ace. He was kneeling on the floor infront of meand Yachi who was hidding behind me.I smiled at him while tears streamed down his face.

"Th...! Th...! There's two girls now! Now they've got a pretty one and a cute one!"

"Ohayo, Yamamoto-kun." I greeted him and ignored his previous shouting. Then Tanaka came from behind him and went infron of us with his back to us.

"Do you see, Tora? This is what Karasuno's true ability looks like."

"So bright!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Tanaka laughed and I sweatdropped.

"Let's go." I said to Yachi and she nodded.

"R-Right..."

And we went into the building pass the two guys.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We went into the gym and my eyes directly fell onto a cerntain pudding head.

"Kenma-kuuuun!~" I shouted/greeted as I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's been so long since we last saw each other, hasn't it? How are things here?" I smiled at him and Yamamoto and two Karasuno bakas glared dagges into the setter's head.

Kenma was blushing at the contact and spoke,"We have just texted eachother like an hour ago..."

"Really? That has sure been long."

Really... the others thought sweatdropping.

"Huh? Where is Shouyou?" He asked noticing that the ball of energy wasn't here.

"Fighting for his life." I answered and he backed a bit away.

"What?"

"I suppose he is by now in a car with Onii-san and Saeko-neesan, Tanaka's big sister."

"Why is he fighting for his life?"

I only shook my head in a way of saying you don't want to know.

And that is because when I was at Tanaka's, Saeko brought me home with her car and I almost died.

I looked around, observing my surounding when I spotted someone new.

"Who is that?" I asked while pointing at a tall guys whit silver hair and green eyes.

"That's our first-year, Lev Haiba. He started playing volleyball in high school and didn't go with us when we went to Miyagi. Only the regulars went. He is half Russian and half Japanese."

"Russian?!" Sugoi...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"One lap of diving drills!" Daichi said after we lost another set.

"Yeah!" We said in unsion as we started to do them.

"A lady player..." I heard again from one of the other teams.

I smiled at them and continued to do my lap of diving drills.

I finished rather quickly and went to drink something. While I was drinking I thought about something... Fukorodani's ace...I know him from somewhere...

.
.
.
.
.

That's it! He is one of Japan's top five aces!!!

Sugoi!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"All right. One lap of flying drills."

"Hai." We said as we made another lap of flying drills.

"Oh, they are still there. We made it in time." I heard at the door and knew exactly who it was.

"Ne-san!" Noya and I said at the same time a blush on our cheeks and our eyes sparkled.

"Wait, that's Noya's sister?" Asahi asked.

"No, she's Ryu's sister." He replied.

"Now that you mention it, they do look alike." Sugawara agreed.

"Glad they made it in one piece." Tanaka said and I nodded.

Then the door opened more and revealed the two failing guys.

"Ahh!" I said as I remembered something.

I went over to my bag and got out another smalled package. I went over to Saeko and smiled at her.

"Hello Saeko-nesan! Thanks for bringing the guys here. Eto." I bowed my head and handed her the package. She thanked me and opened it. Her eyes sparkled she then hugged me out of the blue.

"Arigato!" She shouted and I smiled. In the package were all sorts of gum, lollipops and other candy. I knew that she liked sweets so as soon as I heard from Tobio that she would be taking them here, I went to a store and brought all kind of sweets for her as a thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.5K 25
❝𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬...
13.5K 225 10
{ Haikyuu Oc insert } What if Tobio Kageyama had a little sister? . . . . ( Im discontinuing this, I don't use Wattpad as often as before and I've l...
392K 11.5K 60
You were a first year who excelled in her studies that you jumped to your last year in Karasuno High school. After a tragic accident that left you sc...
158K 4K 45
You are Tobio Kageyama's twin sister. Unfortunately for you, he inherited the gift of height, leaving you standing a full foot shorter than him. Afte...