Mr.Banks (BWWM)

By RosaParking

•Nia Parker• 20 years old "Girl Next Door" African-American Beautiful Perfect for a fake fiancée, righ... More

Author's note
The Propostion
New Look
Me casa no es tu casa!
Meeting The In-Laws
Awkward interactions and Ex's
Nieces, Siblings, & Sex.. oh my!
MOM & Big Arran!
Backstabbing and White Russians
UnPure Jealously
A Puppy and Brunch!
The Big Reveal
Not Really
Shivers and Tingles.
Busted
Cuddling & A Punch To The Face
Interrupted Date
He's a bit of a Fixer-upper
Bad taste in Men
Epilogue
Mariano's Debt

READ PLEASE!!!

21.3K 325 45
By RosaParking

okay I'm about to fucking rant.

I AM VERY AWARE OF THE POOR GRAMMAR AND ETC. I AM AWARE OF THE TERRIBLE PLOT, WHEN I WROTE THIS I WAS TRYING SOMETHING AND IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE GET UPSET. I KNOW HOW TERRIBLE THE BOOK IS, AND I APOLOGIZE IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT.

I'm sorry if this is rude or whatever but this was like my first story and I didn't know any better. I'm still learning, so bear with me. I even said this in the very first authors note.

If you don't like the book, please don't comment but if you do it will be deleted.

With love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 2.3K 18
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
140K 11.6K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...
323K 17.3K 55
There is nothing wrong with being nice. Go ahead and hold the door for the old lady. Nothing's stopping you from giving a dollar to the boy who wants...
686K 22.1K 23
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...