Unpredictable Love

נכתב על ידי Jane_weitz

Ніgнеşт гапкеd - #1 іп simpLiciтY (20-09-2018) #7 іп sргітuaL (01-02-2018) #13 іп sргітuaL (13-06-2017) On on... עוד

Chapter 1- Miss You
Chapter 2 - Bahi's Marriage
Clarifications ( A/N )
Chapter 3 - "Oh Shit"
Chapter 4 - We Meet
Chapter 5 - The Famous RK Pose
Chapter 6 - You , Me And Etiquette
Chapter 7 - My Friend
Chapter 8 - No touching only teasing
Chapter 9 - Surprise Engagement
Chapter 10 - Love You
Chapter 11 - Crying For Someone Non-Deserving
Chapter 12 - Guess Who
Chapter 13 - Sorting Things Out
Chapter 14 - Shock Waves
Chapter 15 - Cleaning The Mess
Chapter 16 - My Henna
Chapter 17 - Loving Brothers
Chapter 18 - The Nikkah , Finally .
Chapter 20 - Broken Heart
Chapter 21 - Time To Be A Firework
Sorry (A/N)
Chapter 22 - Angel Or Devil
Chapter 23 - Office = Battle Field
Chapter 24 - Who Are You
Chapter 25 - Honeymoon !?!?!
Chapter 26 - Sweet Dreams
Exams (A/N)
Exams (A/N)
Chapter 27 - Couldn't Be Missing
Request
Exams
Happy New Year !!!
WHAT ARE U SERIOUS !?!
Chapter 28 - Drunk Devil
Chapter 29 - Hidden Talents
Bad New
Chapter 30 - Normal Drunkards
Pray Plz
Chapter 31 - What Happened ?
Chapter 32 - I Am Stuck
Chapter 33 - Three Wishes
Finding Me
Chapter 34 - The Dance
Life happened
Chapter 35 - World War III
Chapter 36 - Real and Illusion
Chapter 37 - Dirty Truth
Chapter 38 - The Silent Treatment
Chapter 39 - His Luck
Chapter 40 - House Of Shame

Chapter 19 - Ruksati

6.6K 301 91
נכתב על ידי Jane_weitz

Once again As-salamu alaikum and hello to all my wattmates . So ur drama queen is back , with a new update . Could have updated a few days back but then I was busy . Anyways here the next chapter so read and enjoy :-)

NOTE - hello hello !! here's your new cast member . So its Ryan Reynolds as Zaroon :-) well its nothing like he suits his character or he resembles to what i think of him ...... no its nothing like that ......... its just that i am watching his movie "definitely , maybe" , which i love by the way , as a result i can't think of anyone else and i needed a Zaroon urgently so ....... ;-) anyway tell me if you are not okay with it :-)

And yes I would like to dedicate it to @finusjaan for Being such a great reader :-)

AANISA'S POV .

Yesterday was so hectic , i mean i never thought that being a bride , wearing that heavy dress , jewellery , high hell , greeting to who so ever comes on the stage and smiling for every picture and then doing all the rasams would be so tiring . Anyways after everything was over we all were allowed to return to our room , by the way me and Azaan both used separate rooms yesterday and were teased a lot about it . Moving on , so today was my Rukstai , and we were leaving for Riyadh today , our flight was at 11:30 in the noon . I woke up and prayed Fajr and recited Quran as usual , i prayed and seek genuineness for a happy married life for me and Azaan . After that i took bath and open my wardrobe , to find no dress in it , actually everything was packed as i was leaving today . I open one of the suitcases and took out a plane off white , cream shade A-line skirt and a plane black cardigan and the same color , as of the skirt , hijab . After i wore the dress i went to the dressing table, i didn't needed to wear anything on my wrist as the cardigan was a full sleeve cardigan . I simply wore my engagement ring AKA wedding band , applied some kohl , cream and a little bit lip gloss and went downstairs to the kitchen . Badi ammi was busy setting the dishes on the dinning table and Rubu and Aafreen were helping her . I too went and helped her out after that everyone came and had breakfast while taking . Till time all the talking and breakfast was over it already was 9:00 . We needed to leave at 11:00 as the airport was half an hour away from our house . Today everyone was going back . After i had breakfast i was going back to my room , when i heard something and stopped right there . Someone was listening to a 19es Hindi song that too a sad song , i followed the sound to find out from where it was coming . Meanwhile the song kept playing .

"Tu pyaar hai kisi aur ka
(You are someone else's love)

Tujhe chaahta koi aur hai
(But you are wanted by someone else)

Tu pasand hai kisi aur ki
(You are the choice of someone else)

Tujhe maangta koi aur hai
(But someone else is asking for You)

Tu nazar mein hai kisi aur ki
(You are in the gaze of someone else)

Tujhe dekhta koi aur hai
(But someone else is looking at You) ."

Uff Allah who is this idiot listening to such mad songs that too early in morning . I finally found the room from where the sound was coming and to my surprise it was Zaroon's room . What !?! the last time i checked he hated sad songs that too of 19es . I knocked the door and went in even before he could answer . He closed the laptop as soon as he saw me , I went to were he was sitting , took his chin in my hand and began checking his face , flipping it side to side . And that idiot was so shocked by my action that he kept shaking his head .

"No its doesn't looks as if you are suffering from Dementia ." he stop shaking his head as soon as he understood what i said .

"What !?! Dementia !?! " he said making a weird face .

"Yeah Dementia .............. otherwise why would you listen to songs you hate the most ??" i asked with a raised eyebrow while he looked at me with the worlds most innocent and naive look on his face . I tried hard to suppress my laughter as his mind was still processing what i said .

"Oh shut up sheikh sahab ." he said slapping my hand and i busted into laughter .

"So Mr. devdas why were you listening such songs ?" i sat in front of him , on his bed .

"Because of You ." he said with a straight face . And once again repeated the lyrics of the song in my mind and connected it to the real life , and when the puzzle block set exactly on the pieces my smile faded away . He still was stick to the same thing .

"Zaroon i explained yo-" he did even let me complete and said with a smile "Ohhhoo sheikh sahab relax !! i meant to say that as today is your ruksati and everyone is excepted to shed some tears , right ." he said and i nodded my head naively . "But as i am very happy from you leaving so forget about me crying after you , but then i needed to cry or else others would say what horrible cousin i am , so i thought of torturing and making my self cry by listening to those songs ." he completed with a huge smirk while i gasped and hit him as hard as i could . we talk for somewhat looked liked hour and then i went to my room and checked if everything was packed . And soon badi ammi started calling me it was time for the flight we all went to the airport did all the formalities as we traveling through public plane , and we were ready to go . Soon a announcement was made telling the passengers about the start of boarding I hugged bade abbu then badi ammi then Ruben and Aafreen and at last both my brothers and with huge tears in there as well as my eyes i left with a allah hafiz . I kept walking with my head down so that no one among the people present at the airport could see my tears . Azaan was walking in front of me i silently followed him like a lost puppy until i bumped roughly into his hard rock back . We both groaned and i rubbed my head while he turned around and snapped "First see and then the hell walk ."

"Wow !!! Great !!! we just got married yesterday and you ARE SHOUTING AT ME TODAY that too when mistake was your . wow !! AMAZING !!" whoa good , Aanisa you actually took enough of it , now lets fight back . smirking . He was about to answer me back when he saw someone behind us and started walking once again . I turned to see who it was and found khalu coming from behind , he didn't noticed any of our drama and was busy talking with khala . we went to the first class area , which have few seats , few but enough for us all . i sat on the window side seat with Azaan by my side . We both tied our seat belts and then he checked his phone for the last time before putting it to the airplane mood . Soon our plane took off and we were in air .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It has been half and hour since our plane landed and we all are now in Riyadh . Its was almost 2:00 pm by the time we reached home . Once we reached khalu told Aadil to show me around and he did as he was told and Masha Allah their , i mean my new house is so nice . after that we all had lunch were azaan was once again missing Tabassum told that he went for some meting , workaholic you see .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Its already past 12 but my idiot husband has not returned yet and i yet am awake waiting for him and i am going mad due to my hunger . Well as Azaan was not there for the lunch as well as the dinner so i thought of waiting for him and then having food together . But due to my misfortune he has yet not arrived and i am still waiting for him . I was sanding in the balcony when i heard someone opening the door , i turned and saw azaan entering the room .

"I guess you could have came a bit early ?" i asked getting back into the room . while he choose not to reply me and went to the bathroom . I went and stood in the bathroom door which he kept open . "you could have at least told me before leaving ." i asked while he splashed water on his face . "I think i am asking you something . isn't it ?" he again didn't replied and walked past me back to the room , sat of the bed and started drying his face with the towel . "It wouldn't harm you if you answer my questions ." I took out his clothes , well i saw his closet side while i was setting mine . "By the way were have you been , for so long because , as far as i know no meeting goes on till midnight ." i said handing him his clothes . He shot me a glare and then snatched the clothes from my hands and went to the bathroom . "I will go and bring something for us to eat ." i said behind him and went to the kitchen to get some food for both of us till time i reached back he already had changed and his stuff was now all around the room . I placed the plate on the small coffee table in front of the couch in the room . "I brought food." i informed azaan , who was now busy with his laptop . I went and picked up his clothes , shoes and towel that he had thrown in the room all around . "Azaan i brought food for you ." i said again when i didn't found him eating .

"I don't wanna eat . And the hell there is no need to get into my business . So it would be better if you fucking mind your own business ." he roared making me flinch .

"You can even talk a bit politely you see ." i snapped back . "And I by the way didn't took something precious away from you that you always are shouting and being rude to me ."

"Wowww !! You didn't took something !! After doing all that to me you yet have the bloody guts to say that ." he said shutting his laptop .

"Doing all that !?! what do you mean ?? what did i did ??" i asked dumbfounded .

"Oh plz !! No don't say that you are so pretty naive that you don't even know the truth ." he said traveling the distance between us .

"Truth !?! What truth !?!" i couldn't get any of the words he was saying .

"Oh so you really don't know ?" he said smirking , standing at the distance which could be filled only with two steps .

"yeah I don't know now will you plz tell me what you are talking about ." i snapped .

"Aww now you are interested in the truth when you the hell already destroyed my life ." he took another furious step towards me .

"WILL YOU PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ." I demanded with a firm voice looking straight into his eyes .

"Ah !! leave it babe , or rather from now on you won't be have the audacity to talk to me like that ." He said .

"Just come to the point Azaan ." No way i was backing out today i wanted to know things that were hidden from me . The truth . The bloody truth that changed the azaan i loved . That made him so mad whenever he was around me . I wanted to know all , each and everything and then even change it .

"Well you wanna listen the truth !" he roughly got hold of both my shoulders and making a tight grip on them and then he pulled me towards himself "then listen ." he said each and every word slowly and firmly . "The truth is that ......... that i hate you more than anything in this entire word . You took my freedom away . You neither were nor will be the person i wanted as my life partner , whom i would love and want near me . I never ..... never ever wanted to marry you . And i was forced to do so . Just because of you i had to stand at such points in my life from where i only could see my destruction any nothing else . You made shatter into pieces . I hate you ....... I hate seeing you around me ........... i hate you being present with me in my room being with you under the same roof ."

Uski mohabbat ka silsile bhi kya ajeeb tha .....................

Apne bhi na banaya aur kissi aur ka hone bhi na diya .......!!

*-------*-------*

Okay over .... so how was it ?????

My abbu ji is allhumdulliah fine now thanks a lot to you all , for praying for him , means a lot :-) school program is going on it will go on for 2 more days and then done =D So in sha allah i will update as soon as i get time . This update wasn't that great but the idea i have for next is far far far better then this so stay connected :-) Anyways what about the cast i hope you are okay with it :-)

Moving on .............. so Azaan told her everything what do you think would be here reaction . What is she gonna do now :-) any guesses ........ if there are then do tell me through your comments ;-)

Aanisa's dress on site BTW . So i will insha allah update soon till then you people continue

READING , COMMENTING AND VOTING ...

LUV U ALL :-)

Sultana .

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

561K 36.5K 43
Highest ranking : #1 in spiritual on 24.2.2018, 24.4.2018 & 4. 5.2018 #2 in spiritual on 14.10.2017 & 11.11.2017 #3 in spiritual on 11.10.2017 , 15...
501K 30.4K 46
Highest ranking, #1 in spiritual ( 10/7/2016 ) until ( 5/ 9/ 2016 ). How can you fix something that's already been broken, several times? I a...
149K 5.8K 52
Everyone has a right to smile, love, and find happiness but that wasn't the case for Hayat Ali. She is a 25-years-old Muslim girl who works as a scho...
6.4K 477 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...