~My Teacher Hits Me~ (Book 1)...

By JadeHero330

~~~~~ "C'mon, cupcake. Why are you always trying to avoid me? All you're doing is delaying the inevitable." "... More

Author's Note [DO NOT SKIP]
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: New Doors to New Places
Chapter 2: The Guy you Never want to Meet
Chapter 3: Northvale's House of Horrors
Chapter 4: Ten Times Worse
Chapter 5: The Nightmare has only just begun
Chapter 6: I Want You
Chapter 7: Smashed
Chapter 8: A Dance with the Devil
Chapter 10: Don't Tell
Chapter 11: It's Not NEARLY Over
Chapter 12: The Bonds of Friendship
Chapter 13: Not all Secrets Stay Buried
Chapter 14: Times are A Changing
Chapter 15: All Good things must End
Chapter 16: The Danger of getting by
Chapter 17: No More Lying
Chapter 18: C is for Coma
Chapter 19: Scars and Other Things
Chapter 20: Blake and Rylan sitting in a tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G
Chapter 21: All Around the Mulberry Bush
Chapter 22: The Monkey Chased the Weasel
Chapter 23: Pop! Goes the Weasel
Epilogue
Ghost Chapter: It's Not Over

Chapter 9: Ooh Child

295 9 0
By JadeHero330

WARNING: This chapter contains graphic content and mature subject matter that may be triggering to some readers. Read at your own risk.

Blake drags Rylan along, his hand firmly encasing her upper arm.

"Where are we going?" Rylan demands.

"Just keep walking cupcake. We'll get there soon enough." Blake says as if this is a conversation between a patient mother and her impatient child.

Rylan glances behind her, back to the park that is quickly disappearing. If Tyler or Liam did anything to Dani, Rylan would never forgive herself. The whole reason they were out here is because of her. Dani should never have been here.

There isn't much traffic in this area and the buildings look so small and old, that they give the appearance of a ghost town. Rylan catches the eye of a woman peeking through the shades of a fifth story window. She peers down at the two figures heading down a nearly deserted street. The woman is old, with white hair and a dozen or more wrinkles. She considers signalling to her for help, but before she can do so, the woman drops the shades and disappears.

Blake takes Rylan to the far end of the park and turns a corner into an alleyway sandwiched between two ramshackle abandoned buildings. Rylan plants her feet firmly on the ground, forcing Blake to stop. This did not feel right to her.

"You said we were going to talk."

"Relax cupcake." Blake croons.

"Stop calling me that! I'm not you're cupcake, and I'm not going any further." Rylan yells.

"Careful. You might strain something." Blake taunts.

There was only one way she and Dani were getting out of this and it likely involved a few more bruises. Rylan yanks back and away from him, but Blake grabs her other arm and slams Rylan against the brick wall of the building. The action brings back memories of Rylan's recent altercation with Mr. Quinn.

"No more games, Rylan!" He hisses.

Rylan grits her teeth and shoves all her weight against Blake. She pushes his face away with her free hand.

Blake grunts, straining to keep her against the wall. He sweeps her hand away, freeing an opening for Rylan. She ducks under his arm and out of his grasp.

"Rylan!" He yells and quickly grabs a handful of Rylan's shirt, yanking her away from escape and throwing her to the ground deeper in the alley.

Rylan looks up into Blake's peeved face. His eyebrows are furrowed sharply and his lips set in a taut line.

"Let me and Dani go, Blake, or we'll tell everyone what happened."

Blake snorts. "Knowing you, you'd probably tell on me anyway. Now, get up."

"I'm not doing anything you say anymore."

"You're really testing my patience, cupcake. Don't make me hurt you." Blake threatens, his voice coming out somewhat raspy from his heavy breathing.

"I can't make you do anything!" Rylan spits back.

"You think you're such a princess, don't you? You think some guy will come along and be your knight in shining armor. Look around." He gestures wildly. "There's no one here to rescue you. You're no princess, cupcake."

"Well, one thing's for sure. You'll never be the knight in shining armor." Rylan says, hoping it will insult him.

Blake narrows his eyes, and Rylan knows he's beyond pissed now. Blake steps toward Rylan. She scrambles to get up and get away from him.

"Oh no, no, no. Where you going cupcake?" Blake asks, tangling his fingers into Rylan's thick brown hair and pulling so hard she thinks he might rip her hair out.

Rylan screams as pain tears through her scalp, but Blake's hand clamps down, muffling the heart-wrenching sound.

"I'm not a knight?! Huh? Huh?!" Blake raises his voice angrily and shakes Rylan with each question. "Well, I don't have to be a knight, 'cause I'm the 'bad guy,' remember?! And bad guys have much more fun."

Rylan feels paralyzed by the death grip on her hair, but still attempts to shove away from Blake. Tears form in her eyes and a few spill over. Rylan whimpers. Blake removes his hand from her mouth and instead cups it around her neck as he spins her to face him.

"You got something to say, cupcake?"

Rylan pauses a moment as if to catch her breath, then spits in Blake's face. Blake's eyelids close in defense. He tightens his fingers around her throat and smiles when he opens his eyes.

"How ladylike."

"Fuck...you." Rylan manages to choke out as Blake uses one hand to wipe her spit from his cheek.

He backhands her. The sting travels across her face and nearly knocks her over. It's Blake's painful hold on her hair that forces her to stay standing.

"Where's prince charming now?!" Blake yell before hitting Rylan again and again. Each strike feels worse than the last.

Rylan holds her arms up to block the blows, but Blake keeps them coming.

"Stop!" She cries.

Blake squeezes her windpipe between his fingers. "Where's your knight?" He grunts, staring into Rylan's bloodshot eyes.

Blake crushes his lips against Rylan's. She cries in protest, but Blake snatches her wrists and pins them to the wall. He bites and kisses down her neck.

"Get off!" Rylan sobs. "You bastard!"

Her strength is almost gone. Her tears keep blurring her vision. Rylan scratches Blake's neck. Blake grunts in pain, and then slaps Rylan again.

"Go ahead cupcake! Fight like you mean it!" He snarls, waiting for another outburst. "It won't be as much fun if you don't fight back."

Rylan glares at him, ignoring her agony. "I hope you rot in hell!" She hisses.

"Only in your dreams cupcake." Blake replies.

He tears the hem of Rylan's shirt as he yanks it up.

....................

Tuck taps his foot on the linoleum, impatiently waiting for Rylan to come through the art room doors as she does every day. He needs to speak with her about Cas. Their little squabble can't go on forever. The minute hand ticks closer to the start of class.

"C'mon Rylan. Where are you?" He mumbles.

The last few students come into the classroom just before the bell rings, but Rylan is nowhere in sight. The teacher announces it is a studio day and the kids get to work.

Tuck sets out his clay utensils to give the illusion of work and inconspicuously pulls his phone out of his pocket. He shoots a text message to Rylan's phone:

You're late! Where are you?

....................

Rylan's phone buzzes in its spot on the gravel of the playground. No one seems to notice or care. Tyler has Dani sitting on the red, yellow, and blue merry-go-round near the fence where he leans. His eyes haven't left her face once.

Dani grows uncomfortable under his creepy gaze. She breathes slowly so her stomach doesn't throb. She glances at Liam, who isn't much better. He hasn't stopped glaring at her since she broke his nose. She doesn't want another punch to the gut or to give them any more reason to hurt her, but she can't just sit here while Blake is off doing God knows what to Rylan.

"When are they coming back?" Dani asks in a small voice. Even a deaf man could tell her courage, if it had existed at all, was long gone.

Liam licks his lips and wipes his nose again, but otherwise ignores her question.

Tyler rolls his eyes at Liam and answers her question. "I'm sure they'll be back soon, blondie."

His tone is very suggestive. Terrifying thoughts swirl around in Dani's head. What would happen when Blake came back? She and Rylan aren't getting out of this any easy way.

"What do you want? What's going to happen when they come back?"

Liam sighs loudly, obviously annoyed. "You ask too many questions. Shut the fuck up!" He articulates the last words as if talking to an invalid.

Dani bites her lip nervously. She wishes Tuck were here. If only she could get away and get help. A sound like a scream faintly pierces the silence. Dani whips her head around. She hadn't imagined that.

"What was that? What's Blake doing? What's going on?!" Dani demands, her voice shaking with a little terror. Something isn't right. People don't scream without reason.

"I thought I told you to shut up!" Liam screams, half mad. He saunters toward Dani threateningly and Dani's reflexes kicked in. She jumps up and hops across the merry-go-round.

"Hey! Liam, she's getting away!" Tyler shouts, running after Dani.

'Where do I go? Where do I go?' Dani thinks in a panic.

She doesn't stop running and spots Rylan's phone in her peripheral vision. She can use it to call for help. Dani turns sharply and barely skids past Tyler and out of reach of his stretched arms. She slides on the gravel, scooping up the phone and running off through the trees surrounding the park. Dani slips behind the trunk of a tree.

"Dani!" Tyler calls. "Come on out Dani. We aren't going to hurt you." He promises.

Dani presses herself tighter against the trunk of one of the tall trees. His words are empty lies.

"Not gonna hurt me my ass." Dani mutters.

She glances down at the cell phone and the screen lights up with a new text. It's from Tuck.

You're late! Where are you?

Dani glances around. She can still hear Tyler and Liam stomping around in the bushes and trees, searching for her.

It's Dani. Send help. We're at the park. Blake, Liam, and Tyler are here.

........................

Tuck's phone buzzes.

"Finally." He mutters under his breath. Tuck glances down at the text.

"Shit!" He hisses.

Tuck jumps out of his seat, forcing the chair backwards and creating a loud screeching as the legs scrape along the floor. He runs out of the room, ignoring the slightly concerned look on the teacher's face. Tuck stops for a moment, trying to remember what class Cas has this period.

"Shit!" He says, a bit louder this time. He's wasting precious minutes. Tuck spins around frantically, then remembers. "Geometry!"

Tuck races down the corridor, past open classroom doors until he reaches Cas's math class. He slips and falls, trying to slow down outside the doorway. Some students stare at him and a few of the girls giggle. Tuck quickly recovered. Cas concentrates on his math book, not paying any attention to the commotion. The teacher looks up from her desk to Tuck.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

Cas looks up at that moment, curious as to whom the teacher would be talking to. His eyes lock onto Tuck and his eyebrows furrow in confusion. 'What are you doing here?' He mouths to Tuck.

"Sorry, Ms. Whitmeyer, but Cas's parents...there's an emergency...Principal Kennedy sent me to get him." Tuck struggles to come up with an excuse.

She studies Tuck for a moment, but seemingly accepts his explanation. Ms. Whitmeyer turns to look at Cas. "Well, get your things and head on out, Cas." She urges.

Cas closes his book and grabs his notebook, then slowly makes his way over to the door, still confused and slightly annoyed.

"Come on!" Tuck hisses frantically and yanks Cas a few feet down the hallway.

"Tuck, what's going on? I know when you're lying. There's no emergency with my parents." Cas demands, pulling from Tuck's grasp.

"I don't have time to explain, Cas, we just need to go now!" Tuck urges and starts jogging down the hall again. "Come on!"

"Tuck!" Cas says in an extremely serious tone. "You better tell me right now."

Tuck huffs in annoyance and jabs his cell phone in Cas's face.

"This is what's going on!" He pauses a moment for Cas to read the text message. "Rylan and Dani left school and went to the park. When I messaged Rylan to see why she hadn't shown up to class, Dani sent me this message on Rylan's phone. They're in trouble. Now are you going to help me or not?!"

"Let's go." Cas says decidedly. They rush out of the school and down the street towards the park.

............................

Dani peers around the edge of the tree trunk. She can still hear the rustling of Liam and Tyler's movements. They are getting closer. She has to make a move soon or they'll find her.

"Tyler, she has the fucking cell phone with her. I saw her pick it up."

"Fuck!" Tyler breathes. "Find her now!"

The rusting becomes more frantic and louder as they continue to get closer.

Dani's heart speeds up and her breathing hitches. She has to get out of here. Dani breaks for the tree a few feet from her, but the boys see her.

"Hey! There she is!" Liam shouts.

They run after her, quickly catching up. Liam's hand slides down Dani's back in a failed attempt to grab her. Dani pushes her body forward even faster, but then a figure steps directly into her path. Her momentum is too strong to stop before she collides with him. Dani flies straight into Blake's arms.

"Woah! Where you going blondie?" He teases.

"No! Let me go!" Dani screams.

Blake tucks her into his chest so to any passerby it would look like he is comforting her. She pushes against his chest and continues to scream, though it is muffled by Blake's chest.

"What have you been doing to her?" Blake asks Liam and Tyler sarcastically. Dani wiggles some more in his grasp.

"Get the car." Blake orders.

Liam instantly turns and jogs off in the direction of the vehicle.

Blake strokes Dani's hair. "Are you going to be quiet now?" He loosens his grip.

"Get off me!" Dani yells and shoves away from Blake.

"Let's just calm down, alright?" Blake asks, warily.

Dani searches the space behind Blake. "Where's Rylan? What have you done to her?"

Blake doesn't answer and simply raises his eyebrows.

"Where is she?" Dani shouts.

"Dani! Rylan! Where are you?" Tuck shouts from a short distance away.

Blake glares at Tyler. "Why is he here?" He demands.

"Tuck?!" Dani calls. "Tuck, I'm over here!"

She glues her eyes on Blake. He isn't leaving here until she knows where Rylan is and whether or not she's okay. Tuck and Cas appear through the trees, feeling relief when they spot Dani. Tyler and Blake watch their entrance with boredom, although Blake seems to be slightly more pissed that Cas is here as well.

"Dani! Are you alright?" Tuck asks, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm fine." She replies curtly.

"Where's Rylan?" Cas asks, worry shrouding his features. He waits for an explanation, but Dani can only look at him helplessly.

"Ask Blake. He was the last one to see her." Dani spits in Blake's direction.

Cas looks at Blake. "What did you do with her, Blake!? Where is she?"

Blake chuckles and narrows his eyes. "You're a little late to be her knight in shining armor this time...Cas."

A tidal wave of hatred rises up in Cas. "You son of a bitch! If you hurt her..."

"Why would you care? I heard you and cupcake got into a little fight after I left the party last week. You're barely talking."

Tuck steps forward, but Dani's hand on his shoulder stops him from attacking Blake.

"You don't know anything about that." Tuck warns.

Liam pulls alongside the curb in a black chevy sedan. "I'd be careful if I was you. It's three against two." Blake eyes Dani. "And a half."

Cas lunges at Blake, but Tuck grabs his shirt before he can start a war.

Blake smirks. "That's what I thought. I'll see you later pretty boy. Give Rylan my love." He saunters off toward the car along with Tyler.

"Cas, he isn't worth it right now. We need to find Rylan." Tuck reasons.

"Fine, let's find her then." Cas says, shaking Tuck's hands off and straightening out his shirt.

"They walked off that way when they left me here with Liam and Tyler." Dani says, pointing in the direction of the alleyway. "I think I heard screaming earlier."

Cas frowns angrily. "I'll go check in that direction."

"I'll go with you."

"No, Tuck. You stay with Dani."

"I'm fine." Dani protests. "We can all go."

"She might come back. You should both wait here. Maybe go get the bags." Cas reasons.

Tuck nods and Dani bites her lip, annoyed. Cas starts off with a determined pace.

"Cas." Dani calls. Cas turns and waits. "Just shout if you need us."

Cas nods tightly and speeds up his pace. He searches every inch of the path up to the alleyway. There's no signs of anything wrong, but it doesn't feel right either. Cas pauses right before the turn, afraid of what he might find.

"Rylan?" He waits for a reply. Then he turns the corner. "Rylan!" Cas rushes down the alley.

Rylan lies on her side with her face to the wall. Her hair is a ball of tangles and her clothes are intact but ripped in odd areas. Her shoes are gone, leaving behind bare, scuffed, and battered feet.

"Rylan." Cas whispers, carefully lifting her head onto his lap.

Rylan opens her eyes which are puffy from crying and Cas notes a small purplish-black spot forming on her cheek. "Cas?" She murmurs hoarsely.

"It's me. Are you alright?" He asks.

It's a stupid question because she obviously doesn't look alright. He surveys her body up and down, but there isn't much visible other than a few bruises beginning to form on her face and arms. Cas's eyes catch on the blood staining her jeans on her inner thigh. He shakes his head, and focuses on her face again.

"Dani. Dani?" Rylan whispers, exhausted.

"She's fine. Tuck's with her now."

"Good."

"What happened? Did he...?"

Tears well up in Rylan's eyes and her lip trembles. "I can't." She closes her eyes.

"Rylan?"

"Please...just...just get me out of here."

"Rylan."

She looks him in the eyes and Cas just knows. He knows he's right when all he wants is to be wrong. Angry tears sting the back of his eyes.

"I'm going to get you out of here." Cas promises.

He slowly and cautiously lifts Rylan bridal style and carries her back towards the playground. Tuck and Dani are talking quietly, but look up anxiously when they notice his approach.

"Is she alright?" Dani asks as soon as they get close enough to hear her.

Cas shakes his head. "It's not good."

Dani peers at Rylan, trying to understand what she is missing. "Rylan?"

"The bastard raped her." Cas finally says.

"No." Dani denies it. He has to be wrong. "No. How do you know that? No!" Her protests get louder. "No, he couldn't have! I was right here."

Tuck pulls her into his chest.

"I--I was--right here. I could've done something." Dani sobs.

"We have to get her to a hospital." Cas says.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 210 37
Rosa never liked the crowd, nor did she like to talk to others, yet somehow ended up becoming popular amongst her classmates in school. With a beauti...
153K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
43.4K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
7.4K 717 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...