Your forever is all that I ne...

SplashTheCat द्वारा

Cody's life is all about fun and games until he meets a beautiful female, Midnight. He realizes that life com... अधिक

Cody
The howl
Getting to know her
New pack
Meeting everyone
The territory
Love
Mates
Drake

Puphood

14 0 0
SplashTheCat द्वारा

Cody was the most curious out of the litter. He was the youngest of 3 pups, two other sisters. His oldest sisters name is Novah and his older sisters name is North wind. They often teased him of his smaller size. They sometimes called him 'runt' or some other name he forgot.

Novah is a light grey and white wolf with cream ears and paws. North wind is a white wolf with silver markings. His mother, Laura is a cream wolf with brown markings. And his father, Kelo is a grey wolf with white ears an tail tip.

Cody always did the best he could to protect his family even though he was only a young teenager. But one day, something terrible happened. His parents disappeared one day and his sisters were the most devastated. Then later on, his sisters found mates and left him... All alone. Cody didn't know what else to do so he ran off into the forest in search for a better life or a new life.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Doors open. ash द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

505K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
117K 13.8K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...