Bugs || Malia Tate

By Ashlinized

"There can be no rebirth without a dark night of the soul, a total annihilation of all that you believed in a... More

Summary/ Disclaimer
Playlist
1. Bugs cannot "drop it like its hot"
2. Thumper Stilinski the favorite
3. Kinky or nah.
5. Hes a rugrat not a werecheetah...
6. Toddler Smackdown.
7. Grand Theft Liam.
8. Supernatural Orgy
9. Dumbass and Afraid
10. Bugs Stilinski Protection Watch.
11. Twin to Twin Syndrome.
12. Deaths Silver Lining.
13. Foxy Lady
14. Twin Brawl
15. Secret Netflix
16. No Marvel, only DC.
17. Assassing Creed: Beacon Hills Edition...
18. Utter Bullshit
19. Its been a fucking pleasure...
E P I L O G U E

4. Twin Sass and Bats.

7.8K 281 168
By Ashlinized

"Stiles is missing..."

Bugs didn't know her to react, he didn't know how to respond, and he most certainly didn't know what to do.

It was evident that he was helpless, he didn't have claws or warrior skills; he had none of those skills and with his brother missing there was no telling just what he needed to do.

When the True Alpha had delivered the news to the older Stilinski he didn't quite know what ran through his mind. Anger and rage was definitely one of them, but it was more, like a primal instinct to defend his brother at all cost had been lost.

Bugs left the scene of the crime, quite literally, ducking and dodging his friends as well as the passing mourners. In the aftermath of the Nogitsune swifts departure of the hospital he had left behind chaos. Isaac Lahey was severely injuredX almost dead and now I'm a coma. Others had died due to the electrified water, but none of those things mattered to the eldest Stilinski.

He cared only for his brothers safety, the brunette boy briefly caught a glimpse of his father trying to contain the anarchy before he was off in Thumper.

He had no clue where he was headed, all he knew was the he needed to get somewhere and fast. He could hear an internal clock ticking down as the quiet roads ran past him. When his truck stopped and he stood in front of the school he didn't question it, he just breathed a sigh of relief like all his questions had been answered.

Bugs walked further into the darkened school, his car the only one in the lot and footsteps sounding like drums against the floors. He didn't care of the risks or the potential death that awaited him.

He walked into he science room, the very same one Stiles had realized what had happened to him and found the body of his brother waiting for him.

It was Stiles body because the the Nogitusne lay behind those amber eyes, the dark sheen to them almost haunting.

"I knew you'd come," The Nogitusne said with a smile.

"I'm here to offer you a trade," Bugs spoke up, erasing the fear the loomed in the back of his mind.

"A trade?" The evil fox spoke, seeming intrigued.

"Yes, my body for my brothers. Let him go and you can have me. You can do whatever the hell you want with my body, just let him go. Let Stiles go," Bugs said with authority, straightening his back. He was positive this is what he wanted to do. He wasn't a detective like his brother, not smart enough nor did he think in the way Stiles did. Bugs believed he had none of those things.

What he did have was courage and love, he was strong and selfless enough to let himself be at the Nogitusnes mercy if it meant saving his little brother.

The fox didn't give it much thought, Stiles face twisting in a way Bugs had never seen before. It was a malicious way, something so downright evil Bugs feared it.

"I don't need your body Bugs," he spoke, tilting his head. "I don't need your body because you're already going to do everything I ask you too. You're loyal and a family man Bugs, which means you'll do everything I say without asking because you don't want Stiles to die."

Bugs had no idea why he always seemed to lose control, why his mind would have flashbacks to those months prior. He assumed it was because those moments hung over his head like his own personal tormentor, reminding him even in his happiest days just what type of things he had done.

The moments were always cut short however, especially now when he had to be in the full moment.

Currently Stiles, Scott, and Bugs walking into the police station, they had gotten word Derek had been taken in and now it was their job to make sure he got out quickly.

They were correct, within seconds of walking into the buzzing station they found him sitting on one of the benches. Clearly he had done something very Derek like.

Stilinski senior came out of his office, looking at his two sons and Scott, pointing his fingers into his office.

The twins looked at one another, knowing they were in for it.

With a sigh of each 3 boys they went in, Sheriff looking even more frantic then usual.

"I want you 2 to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest. Have you been time traveling?" Sheriff asks, wagging his finger between his two sons.

"Hang on, what?" Stiles asks, scrunching his face up in confusion.

"Wait what?" Bugs says at the same moment, equally shriveling his face.

"Because if time traveling is real, you know what? I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House." Sheriff continues on in his rant.

"We found him like that." Scott tries to explain.

"Where?" Sheriff scoffs, lifting both arms in exasperation, "Swimming in the fountain of youth?"

"No." Stiles quickly explains. "We found him buried"

"In a tomb of wolfsbane" Bugs goes on.

"In an Aztec temple in Mexico..." Stiles continues to says.

"Underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake." Bugs finishes. Scott rolling his eyes in annoyance at the twins. If there was anything worse then the Stilinski sarcasm then it was the ability to unleash secrets meant to be kept from parents these two possessed.

"You 2 told me you were camping!" Sheriff accuses his sons.

"Yeah, we were... In Mexico." Stiles shrugs his shoulders.

"Arriba? Ole?" Bugs adds for light humor.

Sheriff Stilinski huffs, dropping his head and thinking of various ways to punish either twin.

Bugs sighed, looking at his younger twin, both of them realizing maybe it wasn't the best moment too let their father in on their road trip. If he found out about being kidnapped he might just have an aneurysm so they kept their mouths shut on that part.

"Derek's been aged backwards. He can't remember anything. We just need to talk to him." Scott finally says, diffusing the situation and going back to the matter at hand.

"Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody." Sheriff answers, sighing heavily as if this day was already long enough for him.

"He'll talk to me." Scott reassured him.

₩₩₩₩

Derek Hale was brought in, Sheriff Stilinski leaving the trio of boys to hand the young Hale. He murmured something about "Advil" and "coffee" that amused Bugs until he also said "twins" and "lock up" in the same breath. Stiles and Bugs looked at one warily in that moment.

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" Derek immediately says as soon as they explain the plan.

Scott looks at the twins who shrug their shoulders, both of them leaning against their fathers desk. The true alpha annoyed as usual and explains to Derek, "There was an accident. You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

Derek quickly asks, "How much memory?"

"A shit ton," Bugs remarks.

"A lot." Scott says softer, "But you can trust us."

While this goes on Bugs feels a tap fro his younger brother, looking down strangely he looks to where Stiles eyes lay and notice the paperwork. It's from Eichen House, the words FINAL NOTICE standing right out to them. Bugs bites his knowing this was eventually going to happen. His father barely had enough money to support twins, lets alone two who were going through supernatural challenges others deemed fit enough to put them inside the looney bin.

"You're an Alpha." Derek nods at Scott, "Okay, who are you? And who are they? Who are you too? Why do you look so much alike?"

"We're twins you dumbass," Bugs remarks, his attention right back to the task at hand.

"And oh, we're the guys keeping you out of jail." Stiles adds in, a certain amount of sass in each of their voices.

"Let us help you." Scott sighs.

"No." Derek states.

"Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops back there. You need to listen to us. And that starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man. You got that?" Stiles, done with his bullshit says.

"Got that, no wolf man or we are locking your ass up," Bugs also adds.

"I'm fine as long as it's not on a full moon." Derek explains.

"You still have trouble with the full moon?" Scott catches his words in shock.

"I said I'm fine." Derek shakes his head.

"All right, you coming with us or not?" Stiles sighs.

"You want me to trust you?" Derek's scoffs, "Where's my family?"

Scott sighs, knowing it was now the moment about the truth, "There was a fire. And... They're not here anymore. They're fine. Just had to move out of Beacon Hills. And we're going to take you to them as soon as we figure out how to get your memories back."

Bugs was shocked, not exactly believing Scott would have even attempted to lie. Still he kept his face neutral, keeping his heart rate at the right beat. He had had practice, doing this often with Malia.

Derek exhales a long breath, relief coursing though him, "Okay."

₩₩₩₩

Scott sighs, quickly speaking to his best friends and looking at Derek who retreated to the bathroom, "Ishouldn't have done that. I lied my ass off."

"Hey, your ass is fine. You saved him a ton of unnecessary pain. We'll figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to being old Derek, everyone's happy. Except for Derek, who's never happy." Stiles assured his best friend.

"Stiles is right Scott," Bugs quickly said as well," soon enough he will be back and there won't be a need for an explanation. Although, it would be nice to have a less brooding Derek around."

"It's just another person that we're lying to. I always feel like it's always been better when we tell the truth. With Lydia, my mom, your guys dad." Scott sighed.

"Yeah, but that is Derek Hale in there. He may be a kid right now, but he's still Derek Hale." Stiles explained.

"All right." Scott sighed mad looked at the younger Stilinski, "Take him to my house and don't let him out of your sight. Bugs you're coming with me."

"And where are we going?" Bugs asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"We're going to go talk to the guy we should have gone to before." Scott explained.

Bugs groaned, now realizing just why he was chosen to go with them, "Uh... Yeah, I hate that guy."

₩₩₩₩

Bugs did never quite understand why Peter like him so much, he was almost exactly alike to Stiles and yet Peter despised him. The former Alpha however always held some type of respect and praise to the elder twin, something Bugs was not always comfortable to be around. Be it the certain look in Peters eyes or the knowing look behind his smile bugs hated it all. He especially didn't understand why Peter liked him even more after finding out Bugs dated his only daughter but he supposed that was another of the mysteries that came with Peter.

When Bugs and Scott showed up to the loft the first thing Bugs noticed was Malia Tate standing outside.

He hadn't seen her since the morning, as happy as he was too see her right now was not the best time.

"What are you doing here?" He asked once he had shut the truck down, Scott looking equally intrigued.

"Stiles told me you both were coming to talk to Peter. And since Lydia tells me he's basically Satan in a V-neck, I figured you shouldn't be alone and Bugs shouldn't be around him without me," Malia answered. She held a sense of protectiveness and determination on her face, one that Bugs couldn't help but smile at. He didn't care if she made him sound like a boy in distress, he loved that she wanted to protect him just as he did her.

"I can handle Peter." Scott told the werecoyote.

"You can handle him better with me." She answered simply, clashing her hand with Bugs and pulling him down the halls.

"What's wrong with you both?" Malia questioned the males.

"With me? Nothing. Something wrong with you Scott?" Bugs answered far too quickly.

"Nothing with me," Scott equally answered hastily.

"Your heart's are pounding like crazy. Are you nervous?" Malis bluntly asked them.

"Scotts just bad at introductions and Bugs is always nervous around me," Peters calm voice spoke out from the couch he read a book from.

Scott looked at his best friend, then sighed and spoke, "Peter... This is Malia."

Bugs knew this was the moment they would come face to face, watching as Peter stiffened and almost immediately stood to see her. Bugs acting on pure instinct took a step closer to Malia, narrowing his eyes at Peter and daring him to step closer.

"Beautiful eyes." Peter said in awe. "Did you get them from your father?"

"Mother." The distaste in her voice sending relief through his body.

"Interesting. Anyway, I'm sure they've told you a lot about me." Peter also noted the tone, immediately going right back to his usual dull tone.

"The homicidal killing spree came up." Malis once again flat out said. Bugs was proud of her, loving the anger behind her words.

"Well, we're all works in progress." Peter answered.

"Well, when you progress to your next killing spree, why don't you try and make sure they all stay dead?" Bugs spoke up for the first time, taking a step forward in annoyance.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Peter scoffed.

Instead of Bugs answering the question Scott got to him first, "What do you know about people being turned by a scratch?"

"Did you scratch someone, Scott? Don't worry about it, the claws have to go pretty deep." Peter reassured the alpha, shrugging his shoulders in a nonchalant way. Bugs rolled his eyes, jumping to tell Peter he was the one who had made the idiotic mistake.

"But it's possible." Scott innocently asked." Like if you clawed out someone's throat?"

"Well, yeah, it's possible. It's also beyond rare. We're talking one in a... ...million." Peters tone slowly began to fill with dread as the memories came back to him. A bitter tone by the end as he realized just who was still alive.

"Can't someone in this town stay dead?" He yelled out in anger after a moment to sizzle in his own rage.

Malia spoke up immediately, "I think they were hoping you would."

"If that isn't the truth," Bugs commented.

"Do you have any idea why Kate would turn Derek into a teenager again?" Scott asked, going straight to business.

"What color were his eyes?" Peter asked.

"Blue." Bugs answered.

"After Paige. Which could mean around the time he first met Kate." Peter put the pieces together.

"Derek and Kate knew each other?" Scott asked in shock, the truth being revealed to him for the first time.

Peter smirked, "Biblically. That's right, Scott. You weren't the first wolf to climb into a hunter's bed."

₩₩₩₩

"Okay, Derek went to the site of the house thinking it was still there, right?" Peter began throwing out ideas, the teenagers also trying to come up with any type of answer.

"Yeah. But he doesn't remember the fire." Scot McCall answered.

"But if he doesn't remember the fire, then he doesn't remember that it was Kate that set it." Peter responds.

"So what does that mean?" Malia questions.

"Kate didn't just take him back to being a teenager. She took him back to the age where he still knew her. When he still trusted her." Peter reveals, each of the teenagers realizing slowly.

₩₩₩₩

"I seriously cannot believe you let Derek go! WITH KATE!" Bugs yelled at his younger brother while he rode in the passenger seat of Roscoe.

Stiles looked wide eyed at his brother, not believing his brother handy let that one go," I can't believe you let Malia go off with Scott and Thumper."

"Don't try and change the subject dumbass!" Bugs yelled, narrowing his eyes.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm pointing out the obvious," Stiles deadpanned.

Yes, the impossible had happened and Bugs had given up his Thumper reluctantly to Scott McCall. After all of them had figured out Kate was after something in the Hale vault (which was underneath the school) they had tried to warn Stiles about their discoveries and warn him not to let the Hale out of his site. That hadn't worked out so well seeing as how Kate had managed to find the now young Hale and taken him to the school. After many curses and head smacks from Bugs, which Lydia had out to a stop about 5 minutes prior, the 3 of them were on their way to at the very least help the pack out. Seeing as most of them were human and didn't have the kick ass gene, or healing abilities they had decided to stay out of the fight. Malia hadn't even looked Bugs when he complained about her going off to fight Kate, instead murmuring to Bugs she was going to fine. He knew she didn't need his permission but he worried out of his mind. Although being with Scott out him to ease slightly.

"No you're doing something, your doing exactly what I taught you to do on me even though I invented what you're trying to do," Bugs sassed.

"Are you implying I am trying to use your trick on you when you taught me how to use that trick on someone else that isn't you?" Stiles said right back.

"Nope, we are not starting this fight right now. Both of you get out of this car right now!" Lydia Martin yelled from the back seat. "Or so help me, I will use my genius ability to cause you great harm."

Bugs sighed and got out of the car, eager to find his girlfriend but instead he was stuck on protect Lydia duty. Stiles came over to Bugs, handing him a bat identical to his.

"What?" Bugs said surprised, "where did you get this?"

"Oh the bat? You're welcome and they were 2 for 1 at Target. I kind of figured team Stilinski needed a bat," Stiles shrugged his shoulders. "You know the werewolves have claws and glowing eyes, Lydia has voices and her scream, we get sass and bats."

"You seriously need to find something better than a baseball bat." Lydia huffed as she came up to both twins.

₩₩₩₩

The trio ran, Bugs gritting his teeth when the sound of growls and claws echoed through campus. He needed to remember that Malia was okay, she could handle herself.

They stopped once they noticed smoke by the High School monument, it also appeared to have been moved.

Once the trio arrived they found what they were looking for; it was the vault.

Slowly they descended the stairs, the smoke now cleared and a mumbling began grew louder.

Peter was the only one their, crouching into a tiny ball as he repeatedly spoke. "It was never... Never about the Triskelion. They took it, they took it while I was blinded."

"Took what?" Stiles asked.

"Bonds. Bearer bonds and they took them all." Peter briefly spoke.

"Bearer bonds? Hold on. Are you saying you got robbed?" Stiles asked, a sense of him in his voice. "This was a heist. Somebody planned this."

"How much did they take?" Lydia asked.

"PETER!" Bugs yelled aloud, gaining the former alphas attention when he continued to mumble. "How much did they take?"

"117..." Peter answered.

"Thousand?" Bugs asked once again.

"Million...."

₩₩₩₩

That was a long chapter!

So what do you guys think of the flashback? What happened? What did Bugs do? Do you think he went with the Nogitusne?

Don't worry as the season progresses you'll find out just what exactly happened.

808s & 💔 was released today 7 years ago! Legendary albums by the one and only Kanye West so I decided to update in honor of that! Maybe even have an update for another one of my stories too!

-Ash💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.4K 14
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
94.6K 1.7K 26
[season five A and season five B] โWhen one door is closed; another one opens.โž Amazing cover done by; @its-Harper-Williams literally the best cover...
8.5K 452 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
103K 3K 46
โ˜… โช"You're my biggest weakness and strength."โซ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” by k.stilinski Season 3-4 Please don't copyright, it may suck but it is mine x Disclaimer; I do...