My New Familia ||o2l.|| B.2

By PIMPSGARDEN

book 2 More

☀️ o n e ☀️
✨ t w o ✨
t h r e e
☮ f o u r☮
f i v e
✔️s i x✔️
8
9
10
11
12|| characters||
13
14
15
❁16❁
✩17✩
18
19
20
21
22

s e v e n

12 0 0
By PIMPSGARDEN

M a d d i e 🏀

November 1st

it's 4:00 and Ella forgot her uniform so we are just getting ready at her house.

"are you ready" I say I just have my shorts on and a tank top.

"yeah let's go" Ella says and we ran downstairs and into my car. and speeded down to her house.

"hi girls" Ella's mom says

"hi Mrs. Tyler." we all say and ran upstairs.

"Maddie which jersey" Ella says

"white" I say putting on my jersey and putting on lotion then my socks.

"okay" she says and I putting on deodorant.

"GIRLS HURRY UP YOU HAVE TO BE THERE BEFORE 4:30" her mom yells.

"OKAY WE'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" we yell and j put my hair in a ponytail. and grabbed my bag.

"let's go" I say

"okay chill" they say and we ran downstairs.

"meet you guys there" Ella says and we literally jumped in my car and drove to the school.

"COME ON GIRLS" coach Ashley yells.

we ran and she was telling us who's playing the first quarter.

"Gucci Coco Chanel Louis Vuitton H&M and Target. Gucci your point and the rest are blocking and Defense" she says.

"holy shit" I say we were going against a really tall team and my team is half their size were small

the ref blew his whistle and I jumped to get the ball and H&M caught it.

"FAKE IT TO MAKE IT" I yell and she faked it to Coco Chanel and passed it to me.

"what are you going to shortie" a girl say

I just stood low drubbing the ball

"YOU GOT THIS JUST THINK AND SHOOT" Johnson and Skate yells.

"imma gonna do this scarecrow" I say shooting.

"she looked surprised.

"AYE" my team yelled.

me and Target bumped shoulders.

we're going against the lakers. and they were ok. you could say.

"GUCCI AND H&M GO" Ashley yells.

the other team passed to another player and I catch it and passed it to Kendall.

she passed it to me

"NO SHOOT ILL BE THERE IF IT DOESNT MAKE IT" I say passing it back.

she missed and I jumped and put back up there.

"THERE YOU GO" Kian and Sammy yell. I shook my head laughing

I'm outta breath and they got in front of me.

"come on shortie I see your tired" a girl says

"yeah so but its 6 to nothing on they way to 9" I say taking the ball and running to the three point line.

it was five seconds left on the clock. and I shot. I made it.

the guys and my team screamed.

"Gucci your out Coco Chanel your out H&M your out and Target your out and Zumiez,Kohls, Costco, and Victoria Secret your in" she says and I went over to my bag and grabbed a Gatorade and a water.

"good job fam fake em out"Johnson says patting my back.

"thanks Johnson boy"I say.

"you and you don't yell if they mess up" she says to me and Kourtney.

"we'll try" I say.

she nodded.

"ZUMIEZ PASS IT VS" I yell. and Ashley looked at me and I turned my head.

"I see you get competitive in this game too" Cam says

"hell yeah" I say

lakers shot like 5 times already and the score is 6-10

"Gucci go in for Kohls." she says and I bent down

"okay go in" a lady says

"VS" I say and she slapped my hand.

the ball went out and I had to be the distraction.

"GUCCIGUCCIFREEGUCCIGUCCIGUCCI COME ON SAY IT WITH ME FREE GUCCI" I say and I caught the ball

"thanks fam" I say laughing and dribbling the ball and spinned and passed it to Zumiez. and she shot.

🏀3rd quarter of the game.🏀

right now I'm sitting out and the score is 30-29.

"come on girls you have time" Ashley says its was three seconds on the clock and H&M shot.

"okay Gucci Kmart Marshals,SAMs Club and Tiffany and Co. last game. I want you guys to crush them" she says and I stood on the other side of the court.

"what are you doing"Ashley mouthed.

"you'll see" I say. and a player pushed me down.

"wow is that supposed too hurt" I say standing up.

and Marshals bounced passed it to me and a body chucked the player and I made a layup.

"AYE LETS GO. GUCCI"Skate and Ashley says. I pointed to skate and he did it back

"GUCCI" Kmart yells and passing it to me. and I just stood there dribbling the ball and three players came up to me.

I smiled. and Sams Club came behind me and shot.

we did a chest bump.

one of the girls pushed my down and i hurt my knee.

"you okay" Tiffany and Co. ask me holding out her arm.

"yeah" I say and they shot.

it's now 20 seconds on the clock.

"WEAVE" I say pointing to my head and they understood what I meant.

"STARBUCKS TUMBLR BOYS GLITTER" the player says trying too distract me. and I passed it to SAMs Club and passed it to Kmart that passed it to Marshals and passed it to me and I never did this but I dunked. and the buzzer went off.

"YEAHHHHHH" my team yelled and skate ran down and picked me up.

"oh my god 33-29" we both say.

"I'm sorry but I have to do this" Skate says and he leaned in and kissed me

"Skate..." I say

"WHAT THE HELL BRO" Matt says.

"Matt calm down" I say pulling him

"no.. he kissed you and your mines you stupid dumb bitch" he growls and hitting me. across my face.

"MADDIE" Ella says.

"I'm fine. I'm fine IM FINE" I yell jumping on Matt

"MADDISON" my dad yells and picked me up and dragged me outside.

"calm down" he says

"NO MATT JUST FUCKING HIT ME ACROSS THE FACE AND YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN" I yell walking around.

"I'm going home" I say going in and grabbing my bag.

"Maddie" Jack says I ignored him. and drove home a started crying. I can't believe that the love of my life hit me. well I guess he's not the love of my life anymore.

I unlocked the door and took a shower and changed into some clothes.

"MADDISON,MADDISON" I hear Cameron yell. he opened the door. I looked at him and started crying. he opened his arms.

"shh it's okay" he says rocking me.

"no it's not my face hurts my head hurts and I don't wanna talk to Matt anymore." I say sobbing. he picked me up and laid me down and picked up Sadie and handed her to me.

"I'm going to the store and I want you to stay here and watch teen wolf" Cam says.

"sure whatever" I say

"hey, everything is gonna be okay" he says giving me a small smile.

I gave him one back. and he left.

I opened up Hulu plus and watch the end of season 4 episode 2 and dozed off.

6:30🏀

"hey Laura and Molly are here for you"Jack says closing the door behind him.

"come here" Laura says sitting next to me.

"he hit me and the called me a stupid dumb bitch" I say leaning on Laura and holding Molly's hand.

"listen give me your phone. your not going to talk to him ever again you hear me" Jack says kissing me forehead.

I nodded "thanks guys" I say bringing my knee up to my cheats

"your welcome your our little sister and of course we're gonna look out for you" Molly says hugging me.

I smiled. and Jack took our picture of us girls and then I took a picture with Jack.

@maddie.cg: I love my sisters😊😻❣💥 @mollygilinsky & @lauragilinsky

@maddie.cg: I love my jackers 😊😘 @jackgilinsky

" and your not about to mope around in this room." Jack says pulling me out the bed.

"but I wanna" I whine.

"Ella's down there" Laura says. pulling me downstairs.

"awe" I say and she hugged me.

"I'm sorry" she says

"it's not your fault" I say.

"Maddie can I talk to you outside" Skate says.

I nodded. and we sat in the garage.

"look I'm really sorry that happen to you it's just. I love you Maddie and I've always have since the first day I met you at the mall. and I'm really sorry about your face I didn't mean to let you get hurt." Skate says kissing my bruise.

"no I'm sorry I should of seen it before and I love you too Skate and it's not your fault it's mines" I say

"no it's not it's mines if I didn't kiss you , you and Matt would be fine." he says

"and if you didn't kiss me I would of never knew how you felt about me" I say hugging him and tearing up.

"but you wouldn't have this bruise covering up your beautiful face" he says putting his hand all over my face.

I started laughing.

"now are you sad" he says

"no,not really" I say.

"good" he says. and we walked in the house and I went to the kitchen.

there was a bag. with. my name. on it.

I saw you were sleeping. so I just put it down there. -xo Cameron.

"thanks Cam" I say smiling.

"your welcome" he says.

I opened the bag and there was sour patch kids and m&ms and twix in there.

I opened the fridge and there was a slurpiee in there.

I got a text from Gabe.

Gabe😂👽💋: hey can you meet me somewhere.
me: yeah where.
Gabe😂👽💋: um have you ate?
me: no. not yet.
Gabe😂👽💋: okay meet me at Chick-fa-la
me: okay see you in a few
Gabe😂👽💋: okay see ya and bring a friend.
me: okay. bye.

"let's go fam" I say pulling Ella up and we walked to my car.

"where are we going" she ask

"to get food" I say driving to Chick-fa-la.

"oh" she says.

we pulled up and Gabe and Alan were outside.

"hey" Gabe says hugging me.

"hi" I say hugging him back. and we walked in. and i ordered chicken strips aand some fries and we all sat down.

"what happened to your face" Gabe says

"well Matt hit me and skate kissed me and then he called me names and I left and went home took a shower and cam came over and I fell asleep." I say

"awe I'm sorry but did you win your game" he says

"yeah 33-29" i say

"alright that's dope" he says

"you know Kayce?" he says

"yeah aren't you dating her" I say

he nodded.

"she gucci" I say leaning back.

he laughed.

"hey we gotta blast your dad wants you home" Ella say putting her arm around me.

"okay, good bye Mathis" I say standing up and hugging him.

"Goodbye Caylen" he says smacking my butt. I smacked his back. he bit his lip and

and I ran to my l
and drove home.

"okay so my birthday is coming up and I wanna do something out of lthis world" I say walking into the lhouse and on the coffee table.

"what do wanna do power puff"my dad says.

"I don't know can I get a fake id and go out with some friends?" I say

"no." he says and I turned to Cam and Skate.

"Erin cue it" I say pointing to her and she clapped

"sure" they mouthed to me.

"No Maddie darling you are to young you are not old enough to make those decisions cause your not old enough" Cam says

"but dad I look old enough to go but please" I say stopping my foot.

"no Maddison and I mean it you hear me" Skate says

"no not one word la la la. boom pow badududu boom boom" I say making weird noises and started dancing.

"Maddison I mean it if you go and get one your grounded." they both say

"Andddd Scene" Erin says clapping.

"so can I get one" I say turning to my dad and Skate and Cam went behind him.

"No" my dad says

"Yes" Cam and Skate mouthed.

"fine then let's go to Chuck E Cheese then" I say

"no Dave and busters" Erin says

"no bitch it's my birthday" I say to her

"yet you planned my birthday" she says

"Cause you asked me to dumbass" I say.

"no I didn't" she says

"ok whatever go cry about it to Dan oh wait you can't" I say smirking.

"shut up" she says

"oh wait you have Carter" I say

she looked at me and went upstairs.

"that's some fucked up shit you do" my dad says

"okay listen to me and the words that comes out my mouth okay?" I say and sit in front of him.

"do you want to be either Fake and petty like her" I say pointing to the stairs

"OR! be truthful and keeping it 100 you decide" I say

"number two" he mumbles.

"woo" I say standing back up on the table.

"so we going to club" I say shaking my hands.

"no" he says doing the same thing as me.

"fine the. I'm going to Brielle's then." I say smirking at Cam and Skate.

"okay" he says laughing

"fuck you" I say laughing and I left to go get Gia.

"ew!" Milania says.

"ew" I say walking. in

"Maddie!" Gabby and Gia says

"hi loves" I say hugging them.

"Maddie are you going to take her to the homecoming or getting in the limo" Joe ask

I looked at Gia.

"let's ride in your car cause it's better than a limo" Gia says

"okay when's yours" I say

the 17th of November" she says

"okay cool mines the 15th." I say

"great now let's go your coming over" I say.

"alright bye guys" she says and we drove to Ariels.

"Excellent" I say walking into her room.

"now.... hi babes my birthday is coming up and I wanna go to the club and you all have fake id. and I want one and my dad won't let me. so I'm like thinking the day before Cam and Skizzy are gonna take me to go get it."I say

"your dad is gonna flip but let's do it anyways"Jordynn says

I laughed.

"so what's the plan" Brielle says

"boom. my dad thinks I'm going to your house" I say.

"alright then we go out?" Brielle says

"yes but we're gonna go out to eat" I say

"good game plan" Jordynn says

"haha I just made that shit up" i say laughing

"okay so that's the plan but where are you going. to eat?" Savanna says

"Friday's" I say

she nodded.

"but my parents are gonna flip if any of us come home drunk" Brielle says.

"shit. uh we'll go to Cams or Skates?" I say

"or we could just get the ID's and save them for another time and just go somewhere and hangout"Margo says

"I don't feel like getting grounded either so let's go later tag and mini golfing or something" I say.

"Good Girl" Kim says

"holy Shit, you were there the whole time" I say

she nodded. "it's a good thing you have a friend like Margo to  plan that for another time." Kim says.

"so can I stay over on my birthday" I say

"yeah all of you can we could do something"Kim says.

"alright I'm going home probably going back to sleep or something like that" I say

"alright see you girls" she says

"I got one question for you Maddison" Brielle says

"what?" I say

"how do you fit into your jeans" she says

"I don't know I'm not wearing mom jeans cause of my butt either" I say.

they all laugh. "go home" Kim says hitting me.

"bye" I say walking out.

"let's go to the store buy candy and hangout in my room." I say

"alright let's go" she says and we ran in and bought different types of candy pop chips and dip.

"we're home" I say

"Hey" the guys say and we ran upstairs and I put on Hulu Plus and put on Teen Wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2K 23
Book 2- Sneaky Link
56.1K 3.1K 70
Book 2 of Her Sanity 🤍
9.3K 369 52
Welcome to Book 2 🧋
70.5K 1.9K 73
[The Second book in @WritersBlock039's Unmatched Records real world books]