Mafia Bossโœ”

By Ma_lysh_ka

"If I didn't care I would have left you to die but I care and that's why I'm protecting you." Xavier Arivon... More

Copyrightยฉ
Author's Note
1) In Exchange
(2) The Mafia's Boss
(3) What Just Happened
(4) Getting to know the Mafia's Boss
(5) Invite to Dinner
(6) Kidnapped?
(7) Mafia Central
(8) Limone Pie and Once Handsome Guy
(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!
(10) I Care Even If You Don't
(11) Girls Day Out
(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......
(13) Captured
(14) Traitors, Plans and Secrets
(15) Bombed Out!
(16) Inizio
(17) Money, Good News and Dirty Tricks
(18) Couple Trouble
(19) Shoot Out
(20) We're Just Teens
(21) Star Struck
(22) The New Boy
(23) R.J. Avalon di Arcana
(24) Dangerous Addictions
(25) Celebrity and Jealousy
(26) An Aggressive Gangster
(27) Multi-Billionaire Boyfriend
(28) Ruined Date
(29) Accidental Kiss
(31) Licensed to Kill
(31) Lost and Found
(32) Lovers or Controllers
(33) Interesting Conversations
(34) A Forbidden Love
(35) Breaking the Rules
(36) A Little Detective Work
(37) The Mafia Devil
(38) He Doesn't Have an Army
(39) Her Secret
39) Another Break Away
40) The Gionovese Famiglia
41) No Limits
42) A Million Diamonds
43) Held at Ransom
44) Little Cinderella and Her Prince
45) Not a Typical Sweet Seventeen
46) Bliss
Mafia Boss
The Emperor Chases His Wife
Reason There's No Book 2
Update! MUST READ!!!
The Notice Board
Writer's Tip
New Things
New 2023
TikTok

(30) Break Away

53.6K 1.6K 225
By Ma_lysh_ka

Sorry the chapters are too short but I'm really busy with school! This is about 5 pgs Microsoft.

He got up and went into the bathroom and I followed him and stood in the door.

"Neveah?" I asked as he took off his shirt and cleaned the stain "I thought she never used hot pink on normal days?"

"Umm....did I say Neveah?" he chuckled "I meant Leah."

"Leah?"

"Old high school friend." he explained throwing the tissue "We're going Blu-U together in fall. She's my ex girlfriend and was my junior prom date."

"So how'd she end up kissing you there?" I folded my arms

"I met her at the mall and we talked for a bit. Don't get mad when I say we sort of lost it for a second but I stopped her." he shrugged "No big deal, right?"

"Ok." I raised an eyebrow "Just don't let it happen again."

"Deal."

I turned and went to pick up his coat from the chair. As I picked it up I felt his phone vibrate and I turned to him.

"Your phone." I said

"You can answer you know." he stated with a smile "I've got nothing to hide."

I smiled and reached into his phone pocket and pulled out his phone. I knew his pin so I unlocked his phone and I saw he had a text. I opened it and began to read it.

What the actual-

"What's Jennifer doing texting you?" I asked dropping his jacket

"What?" he asked confused "Jenn?"

"Yeah." I went into the bathroom and turned his screen so he could see "She's saying something about having a great time with you. You went out with her?"

"No...just..." he began but his phone vibrated again signaling another message and I turned it back to me and read.

"You had sex with her?" I asked looking up at him in shock.

His face went blank.

"Royalty no I won't do that. I-" he said but I turned the screen to face him.

It was a text where she was saying she loved the way he felt inside her and that she wanted him again tonight if he was free and as long as I didn't know.

"Royalty I didn't sleep with Jenn alright." he took his phone from me and deleted the messages but something made me think that he was hiding something.

"You're lying to me Xavier." I folded my arms and bit my lip to stop the tears

"Babe why would I-" he looked at me

"It was Jennifer who kissed you." I cut him off as the tears began to fall down "You just slept with her behind my back and now she's asking you back. I thought you hated her?"

"Royalty I didn't." Xavier slammed his phone down on the counter "Why would I sleep with Jennifer?"

I was about to answer when a voice mail came in and automatically played.

"Xavier, babe, the dirty things we did was really fun a whole ago. Wished you didn't have to leave. Call me later and stop by my room again tonight if you're free. I can help you release some stress." Jenn said in the record.

I looked at him and he ran his fingers through his hair trying to explain what I just heard. I was hurt and heartbroken that he was cheating on me with Jennifer after he had so much beef with her before.

"You were saying that you didn't sleep with her?" I questioned crying "And after what I just heard I'm suppose to believe you?"

"Royalty I can explain." he said taking hold of my hands "Please."

"No!" I pulled away from him "I've heard enough."

I began to walk away when he grabbed me

"Royalty..."

"Don't you DARE try to explain anything to ME!" I lost my temper as I turned around to face him "You cheated on me and now you want to explain. What possible reason is there for going to her room?"

"It was just a drink." he shot back

"Yeah a random drink that ended with you banging her behind my back!" I yelled

"Won't you let me explain?" he asked

"Why should I?" I cried "After you threatened her to leave me alone, you got stressed for one day and the only way you thought of to relieve it was with Jennifer?!"

I was losing my cool as I felt my heart melting and shattering. Everything hit me so fast and it was a shock.

"Royalty!" he yelled at me "It was just a drink!"

"Then explain how you ended up in her bed." I yelled and cried "Tell me Xavier. How's you end up in her bed."

"Because I went to drink with her." he shot back fiercely "Stop acting like a diva! It's just a drink and nothing more and you're over reacting! Jeez I have needs and wants and there are some things you just can't give me!"

I stopped.

"So because I'm asking why you, my boyfriend, slept with her I'm an over reacting diva?" I asked softly with tears staining my face "Because I want to know the truth in our relationship you get mad at me? I can't give you what you want but you're still with me just playing with my feelings while you probably got other girls. Is that really how it is?"

"Royalty no." he said softly "I-Royalty you give me everything that I want......but there are things-"

"Things you want and I can't give." I finished softly "Like my virginity. You're such an asshole. All you want from me is my body and once you get it I'm nothing to you."

I turned to go and he tried to grab my hand but I raced out and slammed the door. I ran into my room and slammed the door twice as hard and locked it before collapsing on my bed and crying into my pillow. I felt something hard prick my chest and I reached under my pillow and pulled out the golden key he had given me last night by the lake before I was shot. There was and 'X' on it and it was the key to his room and study. I looked at it and cried harder and soon heard Neveah pounding on my door.

"ROYALTY!" she pounded "Open up! Please! Open up!"

"Go away!" I yelled

"I can't!" she pounded harder "You might do something stupid. And besides....you were there for me after my break up with Damien so I'm here for you now so OPEN UP!!"

"GO AWAY!" I shouted "I want to be alone so go away!"

"Alright." she gave up "But promise me you won't try to jump out the window or hang yourself or so anything stupid....I'll miss you if you're gone."

"I promise." I answered

I heard her run off and I began to cry again. I let go of all the hurt and pain I was feeling and wondering why he would do this to me with Jennifer of all people. I didn't know how long I cried but when I woke up I was hearing Italian arguing along the corridor.

Xavier and Cristiano.

Cristiano's POV

I heard arguing down the corridor and listened for a while in my room. I was having a make out session with a girl at the moment.

"Babe, we'll finish the make out session later. Something's going on with my little brother." I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on as she left

I got up and went out my room and down the corridor until I heard the voices clearer.

Royalty and Xavier! What now?!

I listened for a while and when I heard Jennifer's name I tensed.

What'd she do now!

I felt a fist forming when I heard Royalty say something about Xavier sleeping with her. I heard the door fling open and ducked around the end of the corridor while a door slammed and another opened than slammed close twice as loud and then Neveah came running.

"What's going on?" she asked in rapid Italian "I heard doors slamming from in my room."

"Royalty and Xav just had a fight." I answered "Something to do with him and Jennifer."

"What?!" Neveah exclaimed "You talk to Xavier and I'll go get Ro."

She sped off and I went into Xavier's room.

"Tell me that was for a good reason!" I said as I slammed his door closed and looked at the teenage boy who was regretting his actions as he stood in the door way of his bathroom "What did you do?!"

"Nothing." he answered in Italian

"Don't lie." I folded my arms "You won't have fought with her if it was nothing. I know I heard Jenifer's name!"

"Chrissy it's nothing." he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Xavier!" I yelled at him in Italian

He got angry at me and retaliated by yelling the entire story at me in Italian and I shot him some very sharp phrases before going to look for Jennifer and I gave her a piece of my mind.

Jennifer's POV

I went into my room absolutely mad at Cristiano for yelling at me. I sat down on my chair with a huff and frowned and pouted. I sucked my teeth and went to get something for dinner while I watched my favorite TV show. I finished dinner before the marathon ended and I began to paint my nails when there was a knock on the door making me jump.

"Caio?" I asked

There was another knocked and I lowed down the TV.

"Caio?" I repeated and the knocking sounded again

Gingerly I went over to the door and opened it. Xavier was standing there holding his head.

"Caio, is everything alright?" I asked in concern

It was the first time I've seen him so distressed.

"Royalty left me." he said softly, his voice laced with anger, sadness and regret "She's gone. I lost her and it's all my fault."

I gasped.

So she found out!

"Shit I'm sorry." I apologized

"Jennifer....my head." he told me "It hurts."

"Come in and rest a bit." I ushered him in and closed the door "You need a little pampering right now."

I let him sleep in my bed and I went back to my show. His face looked so troubled and worried and I slowly began to regret my actions but I quickly pushed the thoughts away. I sat in front the TV and stared. I wasn't looking at the show I was thinking.

What if I did something wrong? Why do you feel so guilty Jenny? Why?

I took and extra sheet and pillow and made a bed on the couch while he took the bed. Something was going to change in the future and I was going to regret this afternoon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
144K 2.3K 34
He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous to a fault. ACE DE LUCA is the Italian ma...
504K 7.9K 15
โ”๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‚๐€๐๐Ž โ›They call you the temptress of the night. A woman trained to kill; a weapon equi...
186K 3.2K 33
โš ๏ธTOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one forces you guys to read itโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI'll mute an...