Mafia Bossโœ”

By Ma_lysh_ka

"If I didn't care I would have left you to die but I care and that's why I'm protecting you." Xavier Arivon... More

Copyrightยฉ
Author's Note
1) In Exchange
(2) The Mafia's Boss
(3) What Just Happened
(4) Getting to know the Mafia's Boss
(5) Invite to Dinner
(6) Kidnapped?
(7) Mafia Central
(8) Limone Pie and Once Handsome Guy
(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!
(10) I Care Even If You Don't
(11) Girls Day Out
(12) Mix One Sexy Boyfriend......
(13) Captured
(14) Traitors, Plans and Secrets
(15) Bombed Out!
(16) Inizio
(17) Money, Good News and Dirty Tricks
(18) Couple Trouble
(19) Shoot Out
(20) We're Just Teens
(21) Star Struck
(22) The New Boy
(23) R.J. Avalon di Arcana
(24) Dangerous Addictions
(25) Celebrity and Jealousy
(26) An Aggressive Gangster
(27) Multi-Billionaire Boyfriend
(28) Ruined Date
(30) Break Away
(31) Licensed to Kill
(31) Lost and Found
(32) Lovers or Controllers
(33) Interesting Conversations
(34) A Forbidden Love
(35) Breaking the Rules
(36) A Little Detective Work
(37) The Mafia Devil
(38) He Doesn't Have an Army
(39) Her Secret
39) Another Break Away
40) The Gionovese Famiglia
41) No Limits
42) A Million Diamonds
43) Held at Ransom
44) Little Cinderella and Her Prince
45) Not a Typical Sweet Seventeen
46) Bliss
Mafia Boss
The Emperor Chases His Wife
Reason There's No Book 2
Update! MUST READ!!!
The Notice Board
Writer's Tip
New Things
New 2023
TikTok

(29) Accidental Kiss

60K 1.6K 448
By Ma_lysh_ka

Warning: A EXTREME graphic content. This is my first scene so it's a little bad but I tried.

I sat next to her as she lay down on my bed. Her thigh was wrapped in a white bandage and she was asleep.

It's the second time since she met me that she got shot in her left thigh.

Last night was a horror movie coming true by the lake in the park. I wasn't ready for her to die and she was close to it last night and it scared me. Cristiano came into my room and I didn't bother looking up.

"Your car's in the garage." he softly said "It's fine from last night and the blood is cleaned up."

I stayed quiet as I looked at Royalty.

"Xav-"

"It's my fault." I cut him off "She's always getting hurt because of me. Why did I drag her into this shit? She almost got killed for the hundredth time for my DAMM SAKE!"

I got up and flew past him and out the room. I was mad at myself for not protecting her and for her always getting hurt for my sake. I saw Jennifer and she stopped me.

"Are you alright Xavier?' she asked sweetly "You seem upset. Is Royalty alright?"

The whole mansion knew she was shot and about what happened last night. I shook my head at Jenifer not really in the mood to talk to her.

"I know you too well Xavier." she folded her arms "C'mon babe. I know something is wrong."

"Jenn is nothing." I tried to brush past her quickly but she blocked me

"Not so fast babe." she purred "I know you're stressed over last night. C'mon let me give you a massage and drink in my room."

"Jennifer I can't." I shook my head "Royalty."

"Babe please." she purred seductively "It's just a drink."

She's right. It's just a drink. You're not bending her over or taking her......just drinking.

"Fine." I agreed

She took hold of my hand and purposefully pushed her huge breasts against it as she led me to her room. She opened the door to her room and led me in before softly closing the door and locking it.

"I thought this was just a drink?" I asked as she locked the door

"Yes but let's keep it private." she sashayed to a cupboard "If someone sees you here Royalty will me mad."

True!

I took off my jacket and put it over the arm chair and sat down. She took out some ice and poured a glass of champagne and came back with the glass and bottle. I saw every move she made so I knew she didn't spike it. I took the glass and took a sip while she got behind me and began to massage my shoulders.

"Just relax Xavier." she laughed "It's just a drink. Drink the whole bottle if you have to."

I fell under her spell and drank the whole bottle and somehow my stress went away. Somewhere between my third glass Jenn had throw off my shirt and was running her hands up and down my chest. I remembered the old times with her. She made all my stress go away and I forgot the real reason why I broke up with her at this moment. I pulled her onto my lap and she giggled and the next second I was kissing her. I caught myself and pulled away.

"Shit! Sorry Jenn." I apologized "Royalty will kill me if she finds out."

Jenn grabbed my wrist as I reached for my shirt to go.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt." Jenn purred "Just one fling. She won't know. I promise."

I bit my lip and she leaned down and kissed me.

All it took was one accidental kiss and I was sure to regret it later.

I slid my tongue into her mouth and got rough with her. I began to pull at her top and she pulled away a little breathless and unbuttoned her top. I bit my lip as the memory of the heated times we had in bed flooded back. I yanked her top off her not really caring for foreplay. It was just a random fling and I was in charge now.

I pulled at her bra clasp and let her loose before planting butterfly kisses down her neck as she moaned a little. I reached her breast and took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on her. She moaned and began to tug on my belt. I sucked her harder as her nipples hardened and she stuck her hands into my hair.

"Ahh....Xavier." she moaned "Just like old times. I missed you so much."

I smiled against her flesh as I sucked her next breast. She moaned as I bit her hardened nipple. I suddenly began to harden as she pulled my belt loose and unzipped my pants. She stood up and threw off her skirt and knelt down between my legs. I didn't move as she unzipped me and I knew what she was going to do.

She took me out of my boxers and I stood at attention for her and I felt her warm tongue lick my tip. I groaned as the images of us in the past came back slowly, they were going to haunt me later but just then it felt like absolute pleasure. She licked my whole length up and down with her slender tongue and I groaned. She licked my tip one more time before taking my whole length into her hungry mouth and devouring me.

"Ohh Jennifer...." I groaned "Oh shit!"

I was experiencing guilty pleasure and although I was thinking of Royalty I knew that if she didn't find out I would be safe.

I'll tell her in the future when all of this mess is resolved.

Jennifer swirled her tongue all over me as she sucked and licked me and I got harder and firmer under her touch. I was stiff and I wanted to be inside her so bad.

"Jenn..." I looked down at her breathlessly

"I want you too." she leaned up and kissed me and I pulled her onto me so she was straddling me

"Take it off or I'll rip it." I mumbled against her lips, my hand huungrily tugging at her panty

"Be rough." she moaned

I was about to rip it when a though hit me.

"On second thought it might come in very useful." I bit my lip

I put a finger into her slowly and felt her slick, wet pussy dripping all over my fingers. I fingered her while her hands worked on my length and we kissed with a whole load of tongue action. I pulled aside her panty roughly and lowered her on my length and bit my lip from the pleasure.

It's been a while since you banged a girl. Gosh, it feels good again.

I let Jennifer do the work of riding me while I enjoyed the feel of a woman wrapped tightly around me. She moaned and arched her body as she slammed down onto me.

It feels so good again!

I grabbed her waist and forced her down harder as I went deeper and further inside her earning her satisfied moans and groans for more. I wanted more and took her up and carried her to the bed room where I striped off my clothes and ripped off her panty and banged her there really hard while she screamed and moaned. I laid down on the bed next to her breathless and naked.

"Oh baby that was the best." she panted next to me

I looked at her. Guilt and shame of what I had just done started to replace my pleasure and I got up off her fast. She was on the pill so I didn't have to worry about condoms. She used my men a lot so I kept up with her personal information. I frantically reached for my clothes and began to dress fast.

"Jenn forget any of this happened." I told her zipping up my pants

"What? Why?" she whined "I thought you had fun?"

"Yes but now Royalty's going to kill me." I explained.

"She won't know." Jenn reminded me

"But she'll ask why I'm half an hour late after Kaine texted me to say that she was awake." I said walking out the bedroom and taking my shirt off the chair and putting it on before grabbing my coat and leaving Jenn's room.

I raced down to my room and opened it. Royalty was there reading on the floor. When the door opened she looked up and when she saw it was me she smiled. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I threw my jacket on a chair and sat next to her and lifted her dress a little and looked at the new bandage.

"It's fine." she smiled.

Royalty you have no idea how much I've missed that smile for the last hour!

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss me. I pushed Royalty back until she was on her back on the ground and our lips brushed. I kissed her sweetly wanting to erase the images of Jennifer in my mind. I moved down planting soft butterfly kisses on her neck until she stopped me and things went seriously wrong.

Royalty's POV

I was waiting for Xavier to come and Kaine had been nice enough to fetch me a book to read while I waited.

Geez what's taking him so long? I want him to kiss me.

He opened the door and came in and I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." he threw his jacket on a chair and sat next to me and lifted my dress a little and looked at the new bandage.

"It's fine." I smiled at him.

Oh Xav you have no idea how much I missed you!

I wanted to get into the mood fast so I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. He pushed me back until I was on my back on the ground and our lips brushed. He kissed me and moved down planting soft butterfly kisses on my neck until I stopped. There was a pink lipstick smudge on his shoulder and when I looked closer I realized it was hot pink. I stopped short.

Tell me it's not what I'm thinking.

"Umm Xavier..." I stopped him "You've got hot pink lipstick on your shoulder."

"What?" he sat up

"Right there." I lifted his collar so he could see the mark

"Neveah." he shrugged

Neveah? Neve doesn't wear hot pink unless it's an important occasion. So how come he's got pink lipstick on his shoulder?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 179 42
When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met at a club The girl looses everyone when...
183K 3.1K 33
โš ๏ธTOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one forces you guys to read itโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธI'll mute an...
84.8K 2.8K 45
[Slowly Editing] Felicity Rose Alexander, the youngest, most feared woman in the mafia world, and heir to the second most powerful mafia based in the...
1.9M 52.4K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...