My Keeper

By Mindlessfacts

Characters (Main) Roc and Robyn Other Characters Ray and Winter More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Update (Must Read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

2K 61 8
By Mindlessfacts

Saturday Morning 

Robyn POV

I woke up to the sound of my trifling ass parents arguing over who used the last of milk . I roll my eyes and I laid back down half waken and half slept. I forcefully got up and laid out my outfit for today and went to take a shower . 

I went into the shower and I put my head under the water . I then started to Think about Chresanto. I tried to stop but I couldn't . I kept thinking . Then I continued my routine . 

I walked out the shower with my towel and seen my phone light on .

"Cool a message . " I said walking over to my phone .

"Hey Rob ! Wanna chill today ?"

It was Winter.

"Sure ."

"By the way Ray is with us."

I looked at my phone . Like are you kidding me? I will look like a third wheel .

"No thanks ." I replied back .

"Why not ? Jealous much?"

"Fucking no. I like ray , but we never have girl time for our selves . And I look stupid . Ya cuddle while I'm sitting there awkwardly . Like no and bye."

I tossed my phone and I ignored her messages . If that was her she would hve told me the same thing . So I don't really care .

--

I walked down stairs and seen my mom on the couch and my dad in his sofa watching Love N Hip Hop. I stood there .

"Going to the park ."

"It's 12:00 Robyn."

"I like going to the park when it's not really hot..."

I turned around heading for the door and when I opened it , it was Winter with Ray.

"I'm going to the park . " I said walking past Winter.

"Robyn , I don't see what's the problem."

I turned around so quick and I was upset .

"Imagine me having a boyfriend and every were we went I Brong him along and gave more attention to him. Why invite me when your not going to acknowledge my presence . So bye Felicia ."

I walked away and I kept walking down the block to the Park .

Chresanto POV

I was riding with my nigga Prod and i seen Robyn . She looked upset . I kept watching her then she went inside the park .

"Dawg , isn't that the nerd ?" Prod said observing her . "She looks different when she isn't in uniform ."

I got out the car and I seen her on bench just enjoying weather . I walked over and she seen me . She rolled her eyes.

" what -.- "

"Robyn .. Why sad?"

"OMG , you remembered my name ! Isn't that awesome ???? " she said sarcastically .

"Girl stop being stubborn ."

"Shut the fuck up . " she replied.

She had good comebacks . I started laughing .

"Your the biggest troll fuck hole. " she got up a d started walking away .

Damn .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...