male reader x female various...

Por serpantking

A various collection of various one-shots from anime and gaming characters Más

Intro
Noel vermillion x male reader
Mizore x male reader
Elphelt x male reader
Akeno x male reader
Silica x male reader
request please.
Misuru x male reader (Lemon)
Elsa x male reader (Lemon)
Black rabbit x male reader
request list.
Rias x male reader
Lucina x male reader (lemon)
Taokaka x Male reader.
Fem Kaneki x male reader
Blair x male reader (lemon)
Miku x Male reader
Akame x male reader
Shiro x male reader (lemon)
Cosmos x male reader (Lemon)
Rui x male reader
Junko x Male Reader
Cinnamon x Male reader
Touka x Male Reader
Nao x male readet
Pitou x Male reader (lemon)
Yuniko x Male Reader
Momo x male reader
Takao x male reader
Leone x male reader
Glynda x Male reader (lemon)
Suguha x male reader
Medaka x Male Reader
Luka x male reader
Sona x male reader
Nami x male reader (Lemon)
Yandere Elsa x male reader
Callie x Male reader (lemon)
lady Blanc x Male reader
Rin x Make reader
Fem ben drowned x Male Reader (Lemon)
Saber x male reader
Misaka x Male Reader
Kurumi x Male Reader
Meiko x Male Reader (lemon)
100 Followers!
Zelda x male reader
Ahri x male reader (lemon)
Haku x Male Reader
Neptune x Male Reader
question
Taiga x Male Reader
Results
Esdeath x Male Reader (lemon)
200 followers!
Christmas Special Saber x male reader part 2 (lemon)
Meiko x Male Reader
Gumi x Male reader
Asia x Male Reader
Seri x Male Reader
Cheater Blake x Male Reader x Neon
Yang x male reader (lemon)
Azula x Male Reader
Yandere Hiromy x male reader (lemon)
400 followers
Slenderwoman X Male Reader (Lemon)
Miku Zatsune X Male Reader
Neo X Male Reader
Ballon girl X Male Reader (lemon)
Kokoa X Male Reader (Lemon)
Inner Moka x Male reader (lemon)
600 followers
Seryu x Male reader
Cheater Moka x Male Reader x Mizore
Miku Hatsune x Male Reader (Lemon)
A good story
thanks again
Leone x Male Reader X Seryu
Chara X Male Reader
800 followers
Bullet x Male Reader
900 Followers
Yang x Male Reader x Neo
Shoutouts
Xenovia x Male Reader
1K followers
Lily X Male Reader
Shoutout
Neru X Male Reader
Cheater Yang x Male Reader x Velvet
Tomoko X male reader
My friends new story
Happy Thanksgiving
Chisa x male reader (Lemon)
Kokonoe x Male reader
Happy New Years!
Shantae X Male Reader
Machi x Male Reader (lemon)
Requests
Caeldori X male Reader
Aqua x Male Reader
Mikasa x Male Reader
Revy x Male Reader (lemon)
2k followers
New Vote
Dark Magician Girl x Male Reader
Vote end and new story
Lucy x Male Reader
Request (lemon)
update
news
Sona x Male reader
Erza x Male Reader (lemon)
Yandere human Spinosuars x Male Reader
SeeU x Male Reader
Answers
Cheater Blake x Male Reader x Neon (Alternate ending)
Kotori x Male reader
upcoming stories
Serana x Male Reader
3k followers
Tamamo x Male reader
Update
Asuka x Male Reader
Raynare x Male Reader (lemon)
Wendy x Male Reader
Teto x Male Reader
Kyoka x Male Reader
BIG! Announcement!

Hiromy X male reader X aya (lemon)

29.9K 104 44
Por serpantking

P.O.V. [Name]

I was walking down the street. I was heading down to the place where me and a few of my friends met up. As I walked into the building and when I did I saw a few marks on the wall.

I looked at [BFF] and he shrugged. "Your other . . . friends where here ealrier looking for you. They kind of got into it." He said looking at me.

When he said this I sighed and sat down. When he did he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. "Still can't decide huh?" He asked looking at me.

"No I can't and this isn't making things any easier for me." I said looking at him.

"I thought you were going to go on a date with bot h of them and see which one you liked more." [BFF] asked looking at me.

"I was but the thing is that both the dates went really well and I had a lot of fun on both of them. I can't decide based on just how our dates went." I said looking down at the ground.

"Well tell me what happened on both of them maybe I'll be able to help you decide." He said looking at me.

"Alright well here's what happened on my date with Hiromy."

Flashback

I looked at Hiromy as she smiled as we walked into the park. "Going for a walk was a really great idea." She said as she reached for my hand.

I smiled as we walked through the park. "You know [Name] I've had an eye for you for a really long time." She said looking at me.

"Really? How long exactly?" I asked looking at her. When I did she blushed and looked down.

"For a few years now." She said looking at me.

"Oh well for what it's worth I always thought that you were a very beautiful lady." I said looking at her and she smiled.

"You know I've heard that from quite a few people but when you say it, it really makes me feel specail." She said looking at me.

"Oh I see well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. I mean I know because I'm poor I can't afford to take you to any fancy restaurants like you're used to but I'm having fun." I said looking at her.

"No it's fine. I'd rather be here with you than with someone else in a restaurant." She said looking at me. When she said this we walked by a wall covered with flowers.

I picked a Pale blue flower from the wall and placed it in her hair. "Not as beautiful as you but it definitely reflects your beauty even more." I said looking at her.

When I said this she blushed. She then took my hand and we walked down the wall. However a rock then fell down and was going to hit Hiromy.

I pushed her against the wall and darkness came up and formed a protective sheild around us. When it hit I heard a thud and then felt it hit the ground.

The shelf then faded back into the ground and I sighed. "Are you okay Hiromy?" I asked looking at her and when I did I noticed she was blushing. "Hiromy?" I then looked into her eyes and felt my heart start to speed up.

'Keep calm [Name] it's just Hiromy.' I told myself however when I told myself this Hiromy kissed me. I had no time to process what had happened before she separated.

When she did she looked at me and then blushed. "S-sorry I don't know what came over me." She said her cheeks a slight shade of red.

"N-no it's fine. I mean this is a date after all." I said my face also heating up slightly.

"O-oh okay then we'll let's continue." She said grabbing my hand and we continued to walked through the park.

Flashback end

"Oh I see. Well I can certainly see why you're very found of that date." [BFF] said looking at me.

"Yeah it was a nice date. I had a lot of fun with her." I said looking at him.

"Alright well let's hear about your date with Aya." He said looking at me.

"Well this is what happened."

Flashback

I looked at Aya as we walked to the top of the hill. When we reached the top of it she looked at the sky. "I've always really liked the stars." She said looking at me.

I then looked up and saw that some of the stars were shooting across the sky. I then saw how amazed she was by the stars. She wasn't kidding when she said she liked the stars.

After they had stopped soon after though and saw how disappointed she looked. For whatever reason seeing her like this made my heart hurt.

I then got an idea and looked at her. "Hey Aya watch this." I said looking at her. I then reached up to the sky and acted like I was grabbing something.

I then looked at her and opened my hand to reveal a small bright light. She then looked at it with amazement in her eyes. "How are you doing that?" She asked looking at me.

"I used my darkness to trap light. It's isolated now so it's going to stay like this forever." I said looking at her. I then smiled at the light and handed it to her.

When I did she smiled. "It's your own personal star." I said looking at her. She then smiled and gentle took the small floating light. When she did she then jumped on me and kissed me.

"You're an amazing guy." She said as she got up. "I really like you. I hope we can be more than just friends soon." She said as we walked down the hill holding hands.

Flashback end

"Wow I can see why you're having a hard time picking one then." [BFF] said looking at me.

"Yeah it's not easy for me to decide. I really do like both of them and I don't want to hurt one of them. Then again I don't want to make them feel like I'm just dragging them along." I said looking at him.

"Well I'm not seeing any solution to this." He said looking at me.

"Yeah I'd be so much easier if I could just have both of them but I doubt they'd go for something like that." I said with a sigh at the end.

However as soon as I said this the door suddenly burst open. "YOU CAN!" I heard two fimilar voices yell in unison. I then realized that both Hiromy and Aya were listening to what I had just said.

"You can have bot h of us. I don't want to pressure you to do something you don't want to." Aya said looking at me.

"Yeah if that was the case and you did like both of us. You could have just told us. I'd be fine with sharing you. I mean once you love someone you can't change your mind." Hiromy said.

"W-what are you two really okay with this?" I asked looking at them. They both then nodded at me. I then smiled and hugged them both. "I love both of you." I said looking down at them.

"We love you too [Name]" they both said in unison. When they did I smiled and then started to walk home. However when I did I felt two arms wrap around my own.

Hiromy had taken one and Aya had taken a hold of the other. As I walked into my house I looked at them and smiled. "So anything specail you two want to do tonight?" I asked looking at them.

They both then smiled and grabbed a hold of me. "I believe you know exactly what we want." Aya said looking at me.

"Yeah if the three of us are going to be in a relationship then a three way is bound to occur sooner or later. I'd much rather have it be soon than later." Hiromy said looking at me.

"W-well if it's what you two want than I guess I'm okay with it." I said looking at them. When I said this the two of them tackled me onto the bed.

"Oh trust me we want it." Hiromy said unzipping my pants. Before I could say anything I saw Aya undoing her skirt. It fell to the floor revealing that she had no panties on. She then sat down on my face and I felt something rather warm wrap around my member.

I decided not to fight it and started to work Aya over. When I did she let out a loud moan. I would moan but I kind of couldn't. I then felt Hiromy stop sucking me and the Aya get up off me.

Aya then looked at me and slide down my member moaning all the way. After she did Hiromy then got down on my face and I began to eat her out like I had done with Aya.

After some time had passed I reached up for Hiromy's breast and started to squeeze them. When I did she let out a loud moan. After I continued this I felt Aya's walls wrap tighter around me after I felt this Aya then came. I also came inside her.

After I had done this however she got out of the way and let Hiromy on top of me. Aya then got on top of my chest and started to kiss me. We then continued this process until I once again came inside of Hiromy.

After this was done she fell to the side and both had wrapped their arms around me. "See we're just fine with sharing you." Aya said looking at me.

"Yeah it's really no big deal." Hiromy said looking at me. The two of them then snuggled closer to me and fell asleep. This relationship isn't going to be perfect but I'm going to love both of them.

Timeskip

I was walking through the park two hands occupied my own. I looked down at the two girls hands I was holding. [First Child's name] she was the daughter I had with Hiromy. Then my other hand held [Second Child's name] she was the daughter I had from Aya.

I then sat down and watched as the two of them played on the playground. I then felt two figures sit down beside me as I did as well as a head laying on each of my shoulders and two hands taking mine.

"You know I love watching the two of them play together." Aya said as she watched them push each other on the swings.

"Yeah watching them play together is really nice." Hiromy said looking at me. However the two young girls then ran up to the three of us.

"Hey daddy and mommy's we were wondering something." [First Child's name] asked looking at us.

"Well what is it?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"Well we were wondering how come you three like this park so much?" [Second Child's name] asked looking at us.

"Well this was the first place I took both of your mother's for our first date." I said looking at them.

"Oh really? Hey daddy how did you meet our moms?" They both asked simultaneously.

"Well come on I'll tell you about it." I said looking at them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

765K 10.9K 52
Oneshots for different atla/Lok characters! (ongoing for smuts only)
19.6K 373 41
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻 [ 𝗨 ] /ˈ𝗸𝗹æ𝗿·ə·𝘁̬𝗶/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
1.4K 16 9
Just a bunch of my favourite characters, actors and video game characters one shots. ⚠️ a whole lotta smut ⚠️
444K 5.5K 22
Any character X reader series. (Requests open)