Gravity Falls Mabill

By ___Mabel__pines___

A one-sided Mabill Fanfiction for now. More

Watching
Is It True?
Gift
Soon You'll Be Mine
Your Mine Now
Chains
No One But Me
It Will All Be Worth It
New Room
What Are You Doing Here?
Wouldn't Want You To See This
Dipper, Please Be Okay
Star Struck Or Shocked?
Torture
Walk-in Part 1
Walk-in Part 2
Walk-in Part 3
The Watcher
The Flirt
We'll See
Which Way?
Job Finished
Five More Minutes
Breakfast Time
May I Have This Dance?
No Way, No How
It's For The Best
You Need To Remember
She's Back
Wrong Answer Shooting Star
Laser Tag
How Dare They
Race Ya
That Could Be Me
I'm Coming!
This Will Be Over Soon
Where Are You Hiding Her?
I Will Have To Kill You
Goodbye

Just In Case

700 21 0
By ___Mabel__pines___

Mabel's POV

I hugged him back...but why? I guess I was just really happy. Yah that works for me! After we let go of each other I heard a small noise come from the walk in closet I looked at the closet then at him and said "what's in th-" He cut me off as he said "It's a surprise, go see what it is." I looked at him to make sure he wasn't smirking but no he was smiling gently at me so I slowly walked over to the door of the walk In closet, and hesitantly opened the door nice and slow. All of the sudden something squealed and lunged at me. I fell to the floor with it on my chest I slowly opened my eyes to see Waddles looking at me with Glee! I smiled and hugged him as I said "Waddles I thought I'd never see you again!!"

Bill's POV

I watched as shooting star played around with her pig and listened to her laugh and squeals of excitement. She's awfully cute... Wait No I can't think like that! I shook my head in frustration and shooting star looked at me and smiled warmly as she said gently and lovingly "Thanks Bill." I smiled and nodded as I said "If there's anything else you need ring that bell right there" I pointed to a golden bell with a triangle at one end and a shooting star at the other. I spoke again "I'll be here faster than then the blink of your eye!" She nodded as she looked at the bell. I waved goodbye and shut the door and locked it just in case." Just for extra measures " I said to my self. Can't have my shooting star be a fallen one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 594 60
[COMPLETED] gravity falls oneshots and stuff.
173K 5.8K 33
I'm pretty lost, but with Random BillDip or any BillDip, I'm fine ;))) (characters belong to Alex Hirsch, only story belong to me! Hope you enjoy! ;...
19.6K 709 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...
290K 4.4K 18
I really like billdip so yea... fight me.