What Are You Doing Here?

Mabel's POV

I jumped on to my bed with waddles, the bed was very comfortable the blanket was warm and fluffy everything was just perfect I had the perfect room, I had waddles, Bill seemed nicer...and a little cute... The only bad thing was that Dipper and grunkle Stan weren't there. I missed them a lot. I held waddles and cried a little bit to myself.

Bill's POV

I was about to leave the door but then I heard crying, so I stayed by the door listening. All I heard was Shooting star's crying, then her crying stopped as I heard her say "Dipper? He how are you he-" She was cut off by Pine trees voice saying in a low hushed voice "Mabel, no time for questions is bill around?" Shooting star responded with "I don't think so I think he left."

Dipper's POV

I hugged mabel and said "Alright let's go home." I smiled as she hugged me back but then we heard the door unlock and creak open. We both looked at who was entering and it was bill. So I pushed mabel behind me and he said in a low voice "What are you doing in here Pine tree don't you know you should knock?" His voice got lower as he said 'Pine tree' I was frightened as he stared at me with his one good eye. I was silent, I couldn't speak it like he made it that way. Mabel looked at me as bill's eye glowed a little yellow. "Pine tree it's rude not to respond as well." Bill said. I looked back at mabel who looked terrified.