Funny Fandoms

By Half-BloodFangirl

well, um . . . I guess. this is about stuff from fandoms that just so happen to be funny. Specific Fandoms... More

WiFi and Harry Potter
Me When I Read
Harry Otter: And the Philosopher's Gall Stone
Harry Otter: And the Chamber Pot of Secrets
Heroes Of Olympus Patronuses
Mortal Instruments Patronuses
Authors: Why Do They Kill So Many People?
Suggestions?
Divergent Patronuses
Doctor Who Patronuses: Companions
Doctor Who Patronusus: Villains
Avatar the Last Airbender Patronuses
Tag Changamoto
Well I Have a Question For You
Harry Otter: And the Goblin of Ire
Hello Again!
A new idea
I'm Back!
It's Time to Play: God Or No God!!!!!
Valentine's Day: Nico
Hey Everyone!
Zodiac! I guess...
Ender's Game Patronuses

Harry Otter: And the Pensioner of Alakazam

2K 99 19
By Half-BloodFangirl

Harry learns that he has an old senile Great Uncle who is dying. So he goes to see this mysterious relative hoping to find someone who knew his parents well and could provide some answers to his infinite questions. When he reaches the address of this so called "Delirious White," he and his friends discover that Great Uncle Delirious really is delirious and tries to kill him. Thankfully, Professor Bumblebore comes to their rescue and sends the old pensioner to the scary, wizard prison shaped like a trapezoid, Alakazam. Alakazam is guarded by scary skeletal creatures that give you nightmares when they get close and, the only way to make them stop, is by eating the nasty black licorice that nobody likes and people just make for no reason whatsoever. These creatures are called the Retardors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
73.8K 5.9K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
439K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
25.3K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...