Addiction

By HopeToSucceed

OK, so since the description I had before this one for this story sucked, i'm making a new one. Basically, Ga... More

Oh. My. God.
Nose Bleeds for Days
Sexual Tension
Undeniable Urges
You Damn Tease
Regrets
Celebration Time

Commence the Plan

32 1 5
By HopeToSucceed

"Did I lie good, Gabe???" Cas asked Gabriel once they got to their own motel. "Yup! I never thought you'd be that good!" Gabe smiled, and patted his angel brother's back. "You have to be that good when it comes to the real deal, though, got it?" Gabe had never talked to someone like this. By this, I mean friendly-like.

"OK, Gabe! It's actually very fun and nice when you're lying for a good reason! Unlike all those other times...." Castiel trailed off. "Well... This just got awkward!" Gabriel said, trying to lighten up the mood. "Let's just get back to the plan, 'kay, Cassie?"

"OK, Gabe."

"Well, after we're done waiting for them to leave, we're probably gonna have to take off our shirts. Unless you're OK with ripping your shirt. Anyways, after all that shirt shiz, we just have to wait until they get back, then we can flaunt off our wings. Sound good?"

"Yes. But I have one question. When are we doing this? Because I have... angel things to attend to, this Saturday." Castiel asked, sounding worried. "Uh huh," Gabriel raised his eyebrows, unconvinced. "And what must you attend, Cas? Last I checked, the only "angel thing" you had to tend to, was watching Dean sleep!" Castiel immediately shut up, and started fiddling with his trench coat.

"And to answer your question, we're doing this tomorrow." "What??? Why so soon?? I won't be able to practice the way i'm going to announce myself, or groom my wings, or look better than you!!! " This offended Gabe, so he stopped talking. "I sense discomfort, did I do something that wasn't to your liking, Gabriel? I apologize, if I did." Oh, how innocent and naive he is... Gabriel thought to himself, as he remained silent. Not to mention a great big bag of dicks!!! As Gabriel was silently fuming, Castiel was busy getting prayers from Dean.

Cas... What was that back there? All that "You wouldn't understand" talk, and then you and Gabe just up and leave, got Sam all sad. Don't ask me why, but he is. When are you coming back, anyways? It better be soon, 'cause me and Sam got a case tomorrow, and i'm pretty sure we're gonna need you and your angel mojo. Bring Mr. Trickster if you want, I don't care. Night, lo-- never mind. Later.

I should decline Dean's invitation, right? How, though? Maybe I should just ask Gabriel to do it for me? No, I don't think that would be wise... He seems frustrated as of right now... I'll just put it off until tomorrow. That's what Dean would do, anyways.

Breaking Castiel out of his thoughts, Gabriel said goodnight. "But we don't sleep, Gabriel. We're angels." Castiel stated, confused. "Well, then, i'll lay in bed with my thoughts!" Gabriel snapped.

"I'm sorry, Gabe..."

"It's alright..." Gabriel sighed. "Sorry."

"I love you, Gabe. Good night. Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite. Although, i'm almost positive your bed does not have any bugs in it. I would have sensed them, already."

Gabriel stood, shocked. He'd never heard those words said to him before, but it sounded nice. He chuckled, amused that an angel had said it. Angels were supposed to be emotionless, soldiers. Not "I-love-you-saying", gay, basically humans.

"I love you too, Cassie. Night."

Next Day...

"Cas... You awake?" Gabriel asked, although he already knew the answer. "Yes, Gabe. I'm an angel, remember?" Castiel asked, voice laced with sass (omg...it rhymed.. -3-). "Oh.... OK. We need to head to the Winchesters'. "

"Why?"

"The plan."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

After that awkward one-worded sentences conversation the angels shared, they both zapped to the Winchesters'.

Winchester Bunker...

"Gabe!" Sam yelled, as he saw Gabriel pop out of nowhere. "Hey, Samsq--" Gabriel started to say, but got cut off as Sam wrapped him into a bear hug, knocking all the breath out of him. "S... Sa... I'M DYING!... GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD..." Gabriel flawlessly acted. Sam immediately let go, blushing like a mad man. "Sorry, Gabe..."

"Nah, it's all good in the hood. Don't trip, potato chip." Gabriel shrugged off. As Gabriel finished, Dean started. "Wassup, Cas. Gabe." "Nice to see you too, Deano. "

An awkward tension raised between the four men... Until Castiel decided to break it.

"Dean, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Gabriel and I must politely decline your invitation to join you on your hunting trip. You see, he and I have a meeting with Naomi, that is mandatory, and if i'm being completely honest, that is more important than accompanying you on your meaningless road trip." After Castiel's delicately put, explanation, Gabriel let out a loud "OHHHHH!!!!! BUUUUURNNNNNN!!!!! YOU JUST GOT TOLD BY CASSIE!!!!! GET REKT, SCRUB!!!" He then proceeded to snap his fingers, and two pairs of sunglasses and hats, popped out. He then put his sunglasses and hat on, Castiel doing the same, and snapped his fingers repeatedly, whilst Castiel stood there, arms folded, a proud smug-look on his face.

Dean and Sam stood there, mouths agape, staring at the two angels who, for some reason, seemed overly-confident.

"Well, I think me and Sam should go now..." Dean said, still shocked by the scene that just happened. "Yeah... Me too." Sam agreed. He was partially hurt that Gabriel agreed with Castiel that their hunting trip wasn't important, but decided to brush it off. Maybe they're just drunk...Yeah...Hopefully...Please?

"Goodbye, Sam and Dean. Don't come back until you need to." Castiel told them. He meant good intentions when he said that, but the way he said it, made it sound as if he didn't want them back. At least, that's what Dean thought. And when Gabriel agreed with Cas, that just made Sam think the same as Dean.

As Sam and Dean exited the bunker, they sent each other uneasy looks.What the f*ck? They both thought to themselves.

Alone...

"Cas, you know the plan. Awesome lying, by the way." Gabriel said as Sam and Dean left the bunker.

"Thank you, Gabriel. And, yes, I do know the plan." "Then get to strippin', dumbass."

"..."

"...Assbutt."

As Gabe and Cas took off their sweaters and coats, then tie (Castiel took one off, at least), then suit jacket (again, Castiel took one off), then shirts, then undershirts, their wings were eagerly awaiting for their chance to be free.

First Gabriel's came out. They were a golden, wood-like color, with brown, long, streaks spread across them, that were over 15 meters long (I've got no idea how big that is, so correct me if i'm wrong or whatevs. Just, imagine Gabe's wings being the size of a football field. Is that long? Idk), but since the width of the bunker wouldn't be able to contain his wings, they had to settle at a measly 9 meters.

Castiel's came out a few seconds after. The color of his, was the color of night, when there are no stars, and the moon cannot be seen, they were a bit smaller, standing at 14 and a half meters long. But they were forced to shrink to 8 meters long.

It had felt so good to finally let them out after all this time. The relief they felt was the equivalent to the relief we feel when we've been sitting on our butts for too long, and finally get to stand up.

They'd get to leave them out for a considerably long time, so they were glad for that. Had they not planned on waiting for Sam and Dean to come back, they'd probably fly around, feeling the cold, refreshing air hit and flow through their feathers.

"Well, Cassie, are you enjoying my plan so far? I am."

"Very much, Gabe. It feels...sensational? No, it feels orgasmic! I haven't let my wings out in so long, it's overwhelming just thinking about it! I must say this again, I love you, Gabe! You're brilliant!"

"Hehe, oh stop it! The only thing that ruins this moment, though, is the fact that Sam and Dean aren't gonna get to see them while they're fresh out our backs... Whatevs, though, right?"

"Right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
173K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
246K 17.8K 89
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others