BURN •jb•

By beyfore

[SEQUEL TO HEAT] It's been nine months since Justin and Charlie saw each other, both of their lives are comp... More

Copyright & Description
1~Change
2~Pool Party
3~Expect the Unexpected
4~The Wedding
6~Scared
7~Inappropriate
8~Friends
9~Brazil
10~Moon'lit' Kisses
11~Momma Drama
12~LA Love
13~Bathroom Floors
14~Suprises
15~Baby Talks
16~Marshmallow
17~Small Thumps
18~Sunrise
19~Hurting
20~I Love You
21~Sickness
22~Moving On
23~Doubts
24-"Hate You"
25~Baby
26~13th March 2014
27~Relax
28~Craving
29~The M Word
30~Baby Shower
31~BathTime
32~Jacob or Eva
33~Tiny Tears (LAST CHAPTER)
Epilogue~The Beginning
THANK YOU
SLOW BURN

5~Hotel Room

3.9K 147 34
By beyfore

You Know You Like It by DJ Snake, Lost in Paradise by Rihanna & Figure 8 by Ellie Goulding
-------

"My room." Alex states as if was obvious. I wait until he takes his eyes off me and roll my eyes. I wonder if he's picked up on my anger yet, or maybe he's just too focused on having somebody or rather a body to fuck. We walk in a tense silence, at least I think it's tense, I don't think Alex picked up on it yet. I stand beside him rolling my eyes and nibbling on my lower lip whilst I count out my arguments and things I can shout at Alex about.

The elevator doors ding open as I balance on the edge of my shoe, twisting my ankle awkwardly before a warm hand on my lower back pushes me forward towards the open doors as I huff.

"That was a real dick move." I grumble the moment the elevator doors close behind me, soft annoying music playing softly in the background. Alex presses the right number so that we're making our way up to his room and I just keep rolling my eyes, nibbling on my lower lip as my toe taps against the floor. Alex glances at me his eyebrows raised but I keep my face blank. "There was no need." I continue my eyes set straight in front of me. From the corner of my eye I see Alex shrug and straighten up his navy blue tie, making the knot around his neck tighter which only makes my anger rise a little further.

"I was just showing him who's you are." He mumbles sliding his phone out of his pocket as it buzzed. As soon as the words leave his mouth my eyebrow arches a little and I eventually turn my head to look at him. I part my lips, looking to him with wide eyes before gritting my teeth.

"Excuse you." I speak stifling a sarcastic laugh flicking my eyes between the doors which will open any second now and his tense body. "Are you serious right now?!" I spit narrowing my eyes at him as the doors ding loudly interrupting the silent tension. Once more Alex shrugs tucking his hands deep in his pockets and walks out of the elevator without a word.

I march after him my feet slapping against the ground, my steps feeling short and pathetic in comparison to his because of his large height. "Alex," I grumble lowly as he walks along to the end of the hall where his room was. "Alex!" I snap once more, this time a little louder but he doesn't even look or acknowledge me.

"Keep saying my name baby." He mumbles to himself pulling the white key card out of his pocket and sliding it into his door. I growl at him angrily following him straight into his room when he opened the room.

"I honestly have no idea why I put up with you?" I mutter to myself throwing my hands up in the air with frustration as I close the door behind me and rest my body against it. Alex looks to me with one eyebrow slightly raised.

"Let me just make something clear." I speak, running my tongue over lips and tucking a few loose strands of hair behind my ear. I took two steps towards Alex so that his chest was almost against my own and his head was only slightly above mine.

"We are not dating. We never have dated, probably never will." I speak before licking my lips and holding up my index finger in front of his face as though to help Alex understand. "We are not together in any way, other than when one of us wants to hook up. Even then we both have to agree." I hold up a second finger shaking my head. "Also, even if we were together, which we're not - just in case you needed that reminder- you still would not 'own' me. I would not be 'yours' in a possession sense. I would be my own person just as you are, but let's be honest this will never be a problem for you, but that's not the point here.Do you know why I wouldn't be yours?" I ask my lips parting a little and holding up a third finger.

I'm not expecting a reply from him anytime soon.

"It's because I am not a fucking thing, I am a person, okay? Great." I finish.

I huff out a breath, a couple of things that happened no more than three or four minutes ago still irking me but I think I got most of it off my chest.

He's not even going to apologise? Okay, great. Maybe Kia's right, he is a complete dick.

Out of nowhere his hand grasps my bare waist softly tickling the skin there as a smirk appears on his face. "Your're hot when you're shouting at me like that." Alex mumbles as he pulls he towards him so that my body is against him making my expression drop. I roll my eyes.

"You just find me generally hot." I shrug my face still completely blank and my tone short as I look to Alex.

"True." He nods before ducking his head so that his lips brush against mine but I turn my cheek so that his lips don't quite get to touch mine.

"What are you doing?"I ask dryly my lips pursing as heturns me so that we're filling the small corridor, my back is pressed against the wall so that I'm trapped, surrounded by Alex as though he's trapping me with him. "Lets go back downstairs, it's your brothers wedding and your ego is bigger than this hotel right now."

Alex's hands grip my hips firmly and I grasp his dark blur suit jacket in my hands to steady my grip, crumpling the neat fabric in my hands. "Let's not." He whispers his nose brushing the side of my head and the soft breath of his whisper tickling the bare skin of my neck. His lips softly caress a spot on my jaw making my body push itself into him with the soft movement of his body exploring mine even though we were both still fully clothed.

Without warning his lips crash down on my own. I gasp in shock kissing him back with just as much intensity my hands entangling in his hair, pulling him even closer to me as I'm backed further onto the cool wall. My head spins and it's feels like the whole world is moving in fast forward because next thing I know I can feel the pulse running through my hot swollen lips and Alex's hand is reaching around to unfasten the back clasp of my bra with his suit jacket on the floor beside us.

"Stop." I gasp placing my hand on his shoulder. He doesn't get the hint. "Stop!" It's more like a command this time and my hand cooperates shoiving Alex backwards and away from me giving me just enough space to breath. His hair is wild but somehow gorgeous, I'm not going to deny that no matter how much I want to hit him. Along with this his lips are also swollen, dress shirt and waistcoat crumpled and of course the knot of his tie is loose and untidy.

We stand in silence, panting for air. The two of us probably wondering what just happened, why it happened; why it stopped.

"Is this because of him?" Alex asks and I shrug. Because I don't even know the answer. Maybe it is. I think it might be, not that I was thinking of him but the last time I had a fight with Justin, the only time I had a big fight with Justin I went and I did the same thing as I'm doing now. I'm feeling guilty. Or maybe it's just my conscience kicking in, knowing that this isn't right or healthy and this whole thing with Alex just needs to stop before one or both of us get hurt.

With my track record it will end up being me.

You always here of these no strings attatched relationships going wrong and I never thought I'd have to think about something like it until now. Now it's very much my reality.

"Maybe, I don't know." I mumble, tucking some of the loose hair that's come loose from my bun, I feel like there's no point because now half of it has probably fallen out anyway. "I just know this isn't right and that we can't do this... We shouldn't do this." I mean to sound confident but in reality I feel anything but. My voice is barely a whisper and I can feel my heart pounding heavily in my chest, I don't know why I suddenly feel so nervous.

"Char..." Alex trails off, running a hand over his face as he groans. I push his body away from me softly but the force makes him stumble a little.

"I said no. Don't be a shit Alex." I mumble holding my arm across my body suddenly feeling very uncomfortable and insecure around him. I'm not quite sure what to do. Alex had never really been mad at me before and the glare he's currently giving me is making my body shiver with nerves. We're in unchartered territory here, anything could happen and I don't like it. I like being able to plan ahead, think out what I'm going to say but I have no clue what to do right now.

"Char?" His voice is quiet and soft but I can still sense his anger from the way his shoulders are tensed up so much.

"I've left my phone downstairs." I mumble remembering about the table I was earlier sat at and how I'd left everything including my purse and phone in my seat.

Alex huffs and I roll my eyes in response. He's probably drunk, tired and clearly extremely pissy whereas my head was all over the place and had the sudden epiphany that this was in no way a healthy relationship never mind a good way to live. I was here to enjoy this week with my friends and my family who I don't get to see very often, I should do that instead of getting mixed up with boys.

I peek in the mirror tucking the stray prices of hair from my bun back into place  and wiping away some of the smudged makeup under my eyes. My lipstick is still in my purse meaning I'll have to wait until I get downstairs to sort out my puffy and swollen lips.

I clear my throat straightening up my top and checking myself out in the mirror before I reach for the door handle. Alex had been pic G the room the whole time, his jaw locked and hands in the air. The whole situation was both nerve wracking and unsettling.

"If you leave don't bother coming to work next week." Alex's voice cuts through the air just as I pull open the door. I pause furrowing my eyebrows and letting a scoff leave me.

Is he really this mad just because I said no? I didn't realise he was that desperate. I raise my eyebrow, my mouth curving a little as I spin around on my heel. "You're really going to fire me if I leave right now?" I laugh sarcastically squinting my eyes slightly at him.

He wouldn't dare. And even if he did Carter would be back within a month and I have a feeling I would be reinstated then. Carter is in charge of the company not Alex.

"Do it." I encourage, meaning the words.

My expression is blank as I stare at him dead in the eye. He doesn't have the nerve.

Even if Alex fires me then great, a month off for me because I'm fairly sure Carter would give me my job back when he gets back from his honeymoon. I could sue him!

I open the door again and walk out of the dim room into the bright corridor.

"Well don't fucking bother coming back!" I shake my head walking down the corridor without even looking back at Alex. I can sense the smug smirk on his face which makes my hand twitch with the urge to slap him.

There's no need to even acknowledge him right now. I press the button for the elevator waiting the doors to open and just as they do Alex's door is slammed violently by him causing me to junk 5 feet in the air.

-------------------
WUSGOOD

SO this was originally a part in the last chapter but it needed to be longer and I didn't like how it happened. I prefer this when Char's a little more ballsy.

Don't worry Alex doesn't stick around like this for long babes

Thank you for reading...PLEASE vote and comment on this chapter with it being an added part 🙃❤️❤️

Love you byeeeee....liv

Twitter - joyridejdb
Insta - nayarxvera
Charlie's insta - charlie_dxb
Justins insta - jxbiebs_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.2K 35
Carter Gray was just chilling at a club in Los Angeles when she stumbles upon the one and only Justin Bieber. Justin's drunk from too much drinking a...
3.3K 609 16
On steamy, hot summer days, the parched soil cracks like ice into jagged lines resembling lightning blowing up the midnight sky. Summer craves to be...
Shadows By Carmen

Fanfiction

1.1K 71 36
He was like a mystery in the shadows and she was like a ray of light which had the potential to illuminate the darkest corners of his heart, only if...
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...