Degrees of Separation (Lost O...

By HollyMD

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO UPDATE THIS STORY. I NO LONGER HAVE THE FILES THEY WERE DELETED FROM MY COMPUTER. I C... More

A day in the life
Skinny lil white girl
Ms. Swaggerific
Vicky Secret Experience
5PM in LA
Party, Shots, Boobies OH MY
Oh f*** you J. Holiday
Unexpected
Tomorrow can't come soon enough!
YES, YES, YES!
Acting a Fool
Fucked up situation
Is She the Reason?
Give Me All the Keys and Security Codes?
My Girlfriend
I'm Addicted, You're My Addiction
Happy F**king
Totally!
Be Nice
I Gotta Get Myself Together
Into Narnia
Beautiful People
I Collapse
California's Three Strikes Rule
Feeling Some Type Way
Dazed And Confused
GiggleGiggle
I'm Gonna Shank Her
Evil....
This Sh*t Right Here
It's Going Down BASEMENT
Stranger Bitch
Live Above The Influence
Oh! Like That's Any Better...
You're so f*cked
Fold That B*tch Like A Piece Of Paper
Ordinary Love Shit
There Will Be Tears
Spencer's Room
The Black Album
The Coldest Winter Ever
On One
Take Care
Friend or Foe
Bitches in LA
Echoes Of Silence
You Must Love Me
Ordinary People
White Girls Politickin'
Bonfire
Channel Orange
Let The Flames Begin
Edge of Glory
ASAP
That'll Fuck 'Em Up (Epilogue)

Mr. Softee

13K 147 11
By HollyMD

NEW STUFF ALERT!

----------------------------------------------------

It's one month into the school year and I've tried to avoid my ex-girlfriend like the plague.

But I'll admit, yes I've slipped once and ended up making out with her.

Be quiet.

I've already heard it from my friends.

I can't help it if she continuously throws herself at me.

And I do mean that literally.

You don't believe me?

Okay, well let me set this up for you.

I was in Computer Lab talking to her.

What?

Do you actually believe that I would sit and try to decipher how to write a C Plus Plus program?

Yeah, no! That's not happening.

Anyways.

So, I was chatting it up then suddenly, I heard the most wonderful music playing in the background!

Mr. Softee calling was calling.

Well, you know, not actually calling me personally but he was playing that damn song, and when I hear that my mind goes straight to getting vanilla cone and or a slush.

I'm still a kid okay!

Hush.

I raised my hand and got a pass for the bathroom like the good girl that I am.

On my way out I saw Jordan basically inside her locker with a look of concentration. No one else was in the hall so I already knew what she was doing. I walked up slowly behind her and once I was close enough, I reached and smacked her ass; hard.

"Fuck!" Jordan yelled and practically jumped up in the air, slamming her locking and putting whatever was in her hand inside her jacket pocket. I was dying laughing, by the way, I'm talking to the point that I had to hold on to her.

"I fucking hate you!" She said grabbing her chest as she laughed along with me. "You wanna hit this with me, Spence?" She asked, pulling the blunt from her coat pocket.

"Can't." I shook my head. Suddenly I was being pushed against the lockers with Jordan's body pressing up against mine.

Well, that escalated quickly.

My arms circled around her waist with smirk on my face. "Can I help you?"

"You wanna smoke this with me?" Jordan asked again, showing me the blunt I'm assuming she was rolling in her locker.

"I can't." I shake my head again. I turn my head to look out at the parking lot where the Mr. Softee truck was parked, just to make sure he hadn't pulled away yet, Jordan took that as her cue to move in. She started kissing her way down my neck. "Jay, I can't.." I replied to the other question she hadn't asked.

Clearly it was implied, keep up guys.

"Why not?" She pulled back and asked in surprised tone.

"Bitch, listen I have probably less than two minutes to get my ass over to that truck and get my slush."

"But-"

I pushed her off sensing that my time was running out. "I'll meet you after." I tried.

"Really bitch?" She questioned with a raised brow. Is it that hard to believe that I would choose a slush over sex right now?

"Yes, really." I nodded and started walking away. "Wait for me by your car?" I turned back and asked.

"Can't." She shook her head, taking the blunt from her mouth. "I have a quiz."

"Lame! See you later!" I didn't get to hear her reply, I was already running towards the parking lot. It's a life or death situation and Mr. Softee was calling my name!

So there I was minding my business, buying myself a Red Slush or Strawberry Flavored Slush.

However you wanna say it.

Again, it's besides the point.

Let me start over..

Alright, so I was buying my Red Slush from Mr. Softee and I dropped my quarter on the ground, which totally wasn't my fault by the way. I couldn't help it that my artificially flavored drink was giving me so much life that my hands couldn't hold the damn quarter.

So I go to pick it up from the ground and lo and behold as I'm rising who do I see? Yes, if you guessed Slorezy then you're correct. She was leaning against the truck wearing a very short skirt and I mean short. Her skirt was shorter than mine and my skirt is short! So that's really saying something.

Anyways, she was licking her damn Vanilla Cone and looking mighty yummy while doing so; and when I say licking, I mean she was really licking that shit good! All the while her eyes were boring holes into my skin. I felt her eyes all over my body. I felt like I was on fiiiiiire.

You have to sing fire like fiiiiiire like Alicia Keys if you didn't. Tangent alert, so can we all agree that she lost her ability to sing when she had her child and over compensates by yelling everything. Ok, not that she can't sing anymore it's just something's... off. You know what? Never mind.

I then made the mistake of looking into her eyes.

Biggest mistake ever.

Cause just like that, our eyes connected and boom! I froze and probably looked like an asshole standing there with my money in one hand and my drink in the other, but the next thing I know; she took the money from my hand, paid the man who was waiting in his little window and then she proceeded to take me by the hand, leading me to the corner of the building.

And there I was, just following her lead like a little puppy.

But it wasn't my fault though, I was in a trance.

It's those damn eyes! I swear. They get me every single time.

I already told you they're my weakness

Ugh!

She pushed me on the side of the building and moved in for the kill. Her lips were inches away from my face before she suddenly stopped. Don't you hate that shit?

Man, do I hate that shit!

We stayed like that for what seemed like an hour, just staring into each others eyes like a couple of lesbians before she whispered seductively "kiss me bitch."

Romantic, I know.

I melted.

I melted like her damn Vanilla Cone that she threw on the street.

She knew she had me.

Her eyes and voice caused me to do this shit.

I shouldn't be blamed!

It's all her!

..and Mr. Softee!

You believe me right?

After that little incident, I decided to boycott Mr. Softee all together.

It really was for the best.

School went on as usual.

Madison has been up my ass though.

She keeps bugging me about Slorezy.

I told her it was a one time thing. I guess she believes me, cause she dropped that subject and is now she's bugging me about my little on-line friend.

Her words not mine.

She actually used air-quotes when she said it too.

I know!

When I heard that, I rolled my eyes too.

Can someone explain the purpose of air-quotes?

I think the point of using air-quotes is to make that person look like a dumb ass.

Well congratulations! Cause if you do that you definitely look like a dumb ass.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic again.

Madison thinks that I should just meet up with her and she even devised a little plan to make it happen.

Her plan was to have me set up a time and place to meet so she could go, pretending to be me and check her out to see if she's a real girl or some old man.

Gotta love Madison.

She really believes that I would go along with a crazy plan like that.

I don't want to meet her like that. I want it to be natural.

Why couldn't I have met this girl somewhere else other than the Internet?

I'm a firm believer that if it's meant to be it will happen.

It hasn't happen yet, therefore I'll just wait it out.

Of course when I told Madison this, she just called me pussy and said that I was just making excuses. She says that if I really wanna meet with her then I should go for it.

I just can't...I don't want to force it. I want it to come natural.

I forced my last relationship and we all know how that one turned out.

I don't want whatever this is to end up like that.

It's Friday night and I'm home going through these damn Social Networking sites I signed up for. It's an unhealthy addiction. I swear one day I'm just gonna delete it all. Delete it all I tell you! But then where would I get my news? I curse you Internet!

As I was doing that, J-Lo's voice goes off telling me, "You do it, do it. You're doin' it well"

Scared the holy hell outta me, but I know it's just Madison calling.

I reached for my cell and clicked the green button.

"Hey hey."

I close all my text books and toss them on the floor. knowing I'll probably end up sleeping over Madison's house until Sunday.

I lay down on my bed and put my laptop next to me.

"What's going on bitch? You wanna chill?"

This is Madison code for go to her house and get fucked up, by either drinking, smoking weed, or both.

"I don't know." I sigh into the phone.

I see my I.M. blinking and I can't help but smile when I see who is IM'ing me.

"I think I'm just gonna chill here."

I'm so not in the mood.

I'm already behind on my homework that I'm refusing to do.

Music Makes Me High: What are youuuu doing home on a Friday night?

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Chillin'. I'm heading over my friend's house in a little bit.

I type back and wait for a response.

"Come on Spence. Taylor's at some soccer game and I'm bored."

I can't believe she's whining now.

I mean she knows either way I'm gonna go to her house.

What a drama queen!

Music Makes Me High: Interesting, so you guys gonna tare up Ego?

See that's so crazy, we hang out at all the same places but we never seem to catch each other.

That's another thing that proves to me that she might be a crazy stalker.

But then again, I keep talking to her so what does that make me?

I roll my eyes at myself and type a reply.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Na not tonight. We're probably just gonna chill at her house. No big.

"Spencer! Hello? Spencer!"

Oh shit, I forgot I'm on the phone.

That's what happens when I talk to her, I completely forget sbout everything around me.

"My bad. I'll be there in five." And by five, I mean thirty minutes, but she already knows this.

I hang up my cell and read the reply from my IM'ing friend..

Music Makes Me High: Too bad. My brother's spinning tonight. I could have got you and your girls in for free.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: What makes you think we need your connect?

IM Kinda A Big Deal: I can get in free anywhere!

Music Makes Me High: Oh you got it like that huh?

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Basically yeah.

Music Makes Me High: lol.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: What's so funny?

I type in my response and smirk. Why am I smirking? It's not like she can see me.

Music Makes Me High: Nothing.. nothing.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Thought so. What you doing?

Music Makes Me High: Picking out something to wear, you?

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Nothing, laying down.

I knew what was coming next.

Music Makes Me High: Sounds good. What you got on?

See I told you, predictable and my response is always..

IM Kinda A Big Deal: My bra and panties. You?

Music Makes Me High: Same thing.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: I don't believe you.

I feel my cell vibrate but I ignore it. It's probably just Madison texting me to hurry up.

Music Makes Me High: Check your mail.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Oh that was you? I thought it was my friend. Hold up.

I pick up my cell and flip it open, clicking on the mail. What I see makes my jaw drop. It's a picture of her in her bra and panties. I must have been staring at the picture for a while because I hear her IM'in me.

Music Makes Me High: Thought I lied huh?

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Damn. I say go like that!

Music Makes Me High: Lol. your turn! Nah, I'm playing. I know you a fronter. You don't have to do anything.

I'm not one to back down especially over something like that.

So you know what? Fuck it. It's not like I never texted a picture of me before and this is innocent compared to the other pictures I have sent in the past.

I type in an Away Message and take a picture of me in just my bra and panties and sent it to her.

Music Makes Me High: You're so wack but anyways I really gotta get ready. I'll hit you up in a little bit. Bye!

IM Kinda A Big Deal: (Auto-Away) "You know I'm not no fronter. I don't talk shit I just flip on ya"

Music Makes Me High: Nice away but I do believe you are a FRONTER! Lol

IM Kinda A Big Deal: You gonna eat those words! Check your mail!

I go back on Away and put on my sweat pants and a shirt and put all the things I need for the weekend in my duffel bag.

Music Makes Me High: HOLY SHIT!

IM Kinda A Big Deal: (Auto-Away) "You know I'm not no fronter. I don't talk shit I just flip and on ya" -EAT IT!

Music Makes Me High: Your body is sick! That's so going as my background!

Music Makes Me High: I will eat it! You have no idea.

I put my Louis V duffel bag on the bed and read her IM's and laugh.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Oh is that right?

Music Makes Me High: Hell yea. You sure you don't wanna hit up Ego?

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Na.. I dunno..

Music Makes Me High: Listen, I know what you said but I'm not some fifty year old man. I promise I'm not gonna molest you.

Music Makes Me High: I mean only if you want me to.

IM Kinda A Big Deal: Lol

IM Kinda A Big Deal: I dunno. I don't usually meet up with people that I meet on-line. It's kinda creepy to me.

Music Makes Me High: I'm not gonna force you into anything. But you seem cool. I just wanna meet the person I've been talking to for the past what, five months now?

She has a point. I do wanna meet her but I'm just... scared.

Music Makes Me High: I just wanna get to know you better and it just sucks that you keep frontin on me. We haven't even spoken on the phone. What's up with that?

I have no idea what to say.

Whenever we got to this topic, I usually just go on Away and ignore her for the rest of the day but maybe I'll just give her my cell number.

It won't hurt right?

I take a deep breath and type in my cell number. The sound of my default ring tone makes me jump. I hold it and stare at the number, my thumb hovering the green button.

Fuck it! Just pick up Spencer.

"Hey." I said hesitantly

"I take it back your not a fronter."

I pick up my bag and head downstairs "Told you.. you gonna eat it"

Oh fuck. I stop at the bottom of the stairs. Did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah you did and I will." She replies laughing

"Shut up! Hold on okay?"

"Sure."

I throw my duffel bag by the door "Ma!" I yell out

"Ouch! Still on the phone."

"Oh fuck! My bad." I say, walking to the kitchen where my mom making a grilled cheese sandwich.

"Yum, that smells good. You make one for your daughter?"

My mom turns off the stove and puts the grilled cheese on a plate, turning around and saying, "Nope, make it yourself."

I pout and I hear the girl laughing on the phone. She yells out that my mom played me and my response is a fuck you.

Clever I know.

Then I realize I still don't know her name. I gotta get on that when I get back on the phone.

"Don't pout. It's not working Spencer." She says amused as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

God, just looking at it makes me hungry.

"You suck!" I say back. I watch as she pours herself a glass of red wine and takes it to the living room along with her grilled cheese.

She shakes her head as she sips her wine. "Are you heading out?"

I follow her to the living room I reply, "Yeah I'm gonna sleep over Mads. Is Glen home? You know what forget it. I'll just walk. I'm not gonna get in that disease mobile he calls a car."

"I wouldn't either." Is her response as she sips her wine.

"You gonna be okay here?" She laughs but I'm so serious.

"Spence, I'll be okay. Your Aunt is coming in a little bit and we might go to a Jazz Club."

I give her a kiss on the cheek "Okay, well I'm gonna go. Love you."

"Love you too honey. Be safe. I know how you and Mads get when you home alone." She says, giving me a pointed look.

"Hey it's cool. Don't worry"

My mom just shakes her head in a motherly way, "Be safe."

"We will. I'll call if anything happens."

I wave my cell.

Oh shit.

I forgot she was still on the phone.

I put it up in my ear "Hey you still here?"

"Yup. Just listening Spencer."

I think I just stopped breathing when she said my name.

She said it so.. sexy.. all breathy and shit.

I lick my lips and realize my mom was trying to get my attention.

"Spencer? Are you okay?"

Whoa. When did she get in front of me?

I nod my head "I'm good." Oh the sneaky bitch, she grabbed my cell outta my hand! "Ma!" I shout trying to grab it back from her but she's stronger than me.

"Who's this?" My mom questions sternly on the phone "Oh okay. I'm Paula, Spencer's Mom." She laughs at something the girl says "You have no idea." She says and then laughs again.

Excuse me?

What was that all about!

"Nice to meet you Ashley." She says then hands me my phone back.

Ashley huh?

Sounds good to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 506 58
I got a dm asking for a RosΓ© x Fem!reader book so here it is! - #3 ynlovestory 13/12/22 #2 rosexfemreader 02/02/23 #8 ynlovestory 02/02/23 #4 parkcha...
298 11 11
!!DISCLAIMER!! This story is for entertainment purposes only. I made this so I could entertain the fellow Skephalo shippers out there!
75.1K 665 67
i don't know what is wrong with me, but i'm scared, pissed off and lonely. This contains strong language and sexual chapters, please click...
6.6K 44 12
Just little stories that pop into my mind every once in a while. I'll try to update a couple times a week if i can. Please send me suggestions.