Love Hates Me (BoyXBoy)

By AflyingMonkey

In a small town, two people are never meant to meet. But alas fate hates a boring story. When Eli Draxton st... More

Love Hates Me
Every Time There is an Awkward Silence
Innocence is Vain
Peace in a War-Zone
Off the Tracks
Where the Wind Blows
Defiance is Key
The Aftermath
School isn't the Word
A Haunting
The Monster Eats at Midnight
Cupid is a Sucker for Gay Love
The Past Hates Change
Mushy Gushy and Everything else

One Mississippi Two Mississippi Three Mississippi

2.6K 58 5
By AflyingMonkey

Chapte 2: One dying on the Mississippi, two drowning in the Mississippi, three playing upon the Mississippi

(Eli pov)

I ran and just wouldn't..no couldn't stop. The emotions flooded through me like...adrenaline. The way James tilted his head and would always bite his lip.

Oh God.

It would have been very hot on that hospital bed...

I quickly shake my head. No, I'm pretty sure James isn't gay. And if he was I probably wouldn't be his first choice. Like I said I'm nothing spectacular.

I finally made it to my humble home. That's a laugh. Humble home my ass.

I knew I was in for it. I mean I practically ran away in the middle of my father lecturing me. There was no way I'd make it out of here alive.

Nevertheless, I hopped on the steps and opened the door. What met me was a pitch black house. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why were all the lights off? I stepped inside.

"You are such a disappoint."

A fist met my face.

I rolled across the floor. My floor is wooden and it isn't exactly an ideal place of comfort.

A kick drove into my side. Blood rose into my mouth. I spat it out on to the harshly dark wooden floor. My eyes blurred as words were flung at me. Like the ghost of knives stabbing me.

"Three hours, Elijah."

A kick.

"Why can't you just listen to me?"

Another one.

"I care for you. Provide for you. Why don't you just listen to me?"

I looked up to the piercing, swirling, pools of green...my father's eyes.

He snorted and bent down. I could smell the stench of alcohol. He picked me up roughly by my starch brown hair. I stared at his shriveled up, pissed off, face.

Well isn't he just happy to see me.

"You know what's more humiliating than a disobedient son?" I knew what the answer was but I didn't move, not one inch. He would stop soon, I just had to take it. 

A swift punch seemingly came out of nowhere. I gasped and sputtered a harsh cough. I didn't want to hear the answer. But somehow he always put in the question and the answer when he was punishing me.

"A faggot son."

It was a silent whisper, but it echoed largely through the empty house. 

Somehow I managed to block out the rest of his punishment. The fear that would regularly coarse through me was long gone. I was a shell of my former self. I felt numb inside and out.

xXxXxXx

My father's eyes were lit with a sadistic fire as he stared at me. My body felt like lead. Every time I made a small movement, pain coursed through me. I could feel his eyes on me as he dragged my beaten and bruised body. My mind was spinning. So fast. I could barely take a breath. 

I was faced with a pearly white ceiling. I tilted my head to where I was being dragged.

I saw the doorway to the basement. My breath hitched.

Oh god please no...

No.

No.

No.

I whimpered as I tried to squirm my way out, to get away, to run. A chuckle rumbled from my father. I shook my head and begged to let him change his mind. It was hopeless and I knew it.

Always a waste of breath.

"You're not going anywhere, Elijah." I squeezed my eyes shut as the door swung open. I couldn't help the whimper that escaped my pathetic mouth. 

Always a waste of fucking breath.

A dark abyss. "You disappoint me, Elijah."

He shoved me into the darkness.

xXxXxXx

I laid at the bottom of the steps. When he threw me I couldn't catch my balance and fell. Pathetic, huh?

I lifted my body up and emitted a sharp gasp. I slowly, painfully, dragged myself to lean against the wall.

The blackness enveloped and swallowed me whole. It choked me. I wrapped my arms around my knees. My silent tears leaking down my cheeks. I truly hate the basement.

I took out the bandages from my pocket.

I proceeded to count.

"One mississippi, two mississippi, three mississippi..."

XxxxxX

James sat in the pure white room. He still stared in shock at the door. The one the forest green-eyed boy just sprinted out of. He was aghast and he couldn't seem to think up any coherent thought other than...

Was that a blush?... 

Carrie arrived a few minutes later and was flustered....Well more flustered than she usually was. 

"Oi Giant! Where's Eli?" 

James glanced up to meet the dark green eyes of Carrie. He furrowed eyebrows and said quietly, "He said he was going home...Why what's so important?" 

The red head's eyes widened slightly. Her barely contained anger boiling. Idiot I warned him and what does he do...Go straight to that damn fucker. 

Idiot. 

"IDIOT! Stupid bastard! How could he!?" Carrie yelled furiously. James scooted back a little bit on his bed. He didn't want to enrage her anymore. That would be suicide. 

Carrie turned her blazing eyes on James, that poor sad giant man, and spoke in a low venomous voice. 

"We're leaving." A simple statement sent a wave of confusion crashing down on the poor, now confused, giant man. 

"What? Why?" 

Carrie didn't feel the need to reply to a question that would only waste her time. 

She quickly went about sneaking James out of the hospital. The first thing she did was find him some proper clothes. She had sweatpants and a black shirt in her car. The clothes were left over from her boyfriend. 

In her medical experience, she knew he could handle it. He was big, strong, and definitely stable. Looks like he's been through a lot. Her thoughts ran like she did, out in the parking lot. 

Just like Eli. 

xXxXxXx 

James now was in the car speeding down a random road in the middle of nowhere. He sat in the front seat while Carrie drove like a maniac with too much sugar powdered doughnuts. 

It was all happening too fast. First he's in an alleyway, knocked out. Then he's at this hospital. Now he's speeding down a road into a secluded area. To say the least James was confused. 

"Where are we going?" He demanded. Needless to say he needed answers. And he needed them now. 

Carrie grunted. 

James huffed. 

Trees whipped past them at high speed.

.

.

.

As Carrie sped down the road, her thoughts were on Eli. He was like a little brother to her. Albeit a stupid, ignorant little brother, but one no less. She glanced over at James. She noticed how anxious he was.

She decided to indulge his curiosity... 

"Eli's in trouble." The sentence hung in the air for a few minutes before James came up with a response. "W-What? Why?" 

Carrie scoffed and said nothing.

While, Carrie had very murderous thoughts, James sighed and leaned back against the seat. Eli's in trouble?...Why?.. What kind of trouble? Is he a drug dealer...legal troubles...What the hell is it?...His thoughts were focused on the brown haired boy too much to notice Carrie's horrifying aura...

An: Sorry I don't really update that fast. I simply let this story write its self... Also I really don't know if anyone will like this chapter .

Every comment, fave, like, and fan is always appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 14.6K 44
Xavier Jacobson. He's your average scene kid. He gets bullied because he's openly gay. He has nobody but his mother. Until he starts getting to know...
434 87 37
With fate bringing them back together, their dark past also following, Liandro and Alexander are faced with the feelings they've always had and hard...
12K 385 36
Danny is shy. He sees the world as a game and the endgame is the future. Predicting and worrying is what Danny does best. Being sociable is his weakn...
55 14 13
WARNING ⚠️ true love brings out the absolute worse in a young boy named Eli Kind A bitter 16 year old encounters a disguised Cupid and begins to ramb...