ALMOST A BRIDE (Open On Annie)

Por JoWatson_101

(#1 ChickLit) Annie is having a very bad day! First, she walks in on her boyfriend having sex with another w... Más

Note
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
17 b
18
19
20
21 (Some adult content)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 The End
ANNIE'S EPILOGUE
The curious case of TSquared
PUBLISHED
Bonus chapter: Chris POV
Bonus chapter- Chris POV 1
Chris POV 2
NAME IT!
Annies new name
WRITE IT!
LAST DAY TO WRITE IT!
COVER IT!
COVER REVEAL
REVIEW IT!
GIVEAWAY
SALE NOW ON

Annies Big Day

40.8K 1K 55
Por JoWatson_101

Hi all, 

I'm so excited to tell you all that Annie is getting published by Grand Central Publishing! But she needs to get ready for her big day, publishing day... and I want you all to help me. 

Because you guys have helped me get to where I am today, and have supported me non-stop on this writing journey, I want to get you all involved. 

So, Open on Annie needs a new name. The book  needs to be longer and then I need to choose a cover for her! 

So, I am embarking on campaign to get Annie ready for her big day. #Anniesbigday  This will all be happening here, and on my Facebook page. 

So get ready, connect with me on all my social media platforms,  and let's get Annie ready for publishing day. 

Voting and suggestions for a new name will start soon- so watch this space. 

As always, thanks for reading this book and making it so popular. It's through you guys and your support that my dreams of becoming a full-time author have been realized. 

Jo X

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

267K 16.4K 26
~~ Book 3 of The Marrying You Series. This can be read as a stand alone but I recommened you read the other two books too. ~~ Vanessa Brady is thirty...
52.9K 3.2K 58
Meet Quinn Machester. An actress in her late twenties who lives for the day she'll finally get her lead role and be the leading lady. She's the type...
1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
8.9M 235K 53
(#1 ChickLit) WARNING: Being left at the altar in front of 500 wedding guests may lead to irrational behavior, causing you to go on your honeymoon al...