Our Butler: Secret

Oleh xXBeautiful_HeartXx

What if Ciel had a sister? A twin sister. What if they both went through the agony from the kidnappers? Seba... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1-Ciel
Chapter 2-Lily
Chapter 3-Sebastian
Chapter 4-Lily
Chapter 5-Ciel
Chapter 6-Lily
Chapter 7-Sebastian
Chapter 8-Lily
Chapter 9-Sebastian
Chapter 10- Sebastian
Chapter 11-Lily
Chapter 12-Ciel
Chapter 13-Sebastian
Chapter 15-Lily
Chapter 16-Sebastian
Chapter 17- Ciel
Chapter 18-Lily
Chapter 19- Sebastian
Chapter 20- Lily
Chapter 21- Ciel
Chapter 22- Sebastian
Chapter 23- Lily
Chapter 24- Ciel

Chapter 14- Sebastian and Lily

1.1K 26 5
Oleh xXBeautiful_HeartXx

"Milady, it is time to get up." I tell my  sleeping mistress. I hear her groan in responds as I yank open the curtains.

"Can I please have five more minutes?" Her croaky voice asks of me.

"You have ballet practice this morning." I smiled internally. I love to watch her dance.

"But, I thought Mrs. Beaumont had caught a cold?" She asked sitting up, one of the shoulders of her night shirt  falling down.

"She did. But, you do know, I've watched a lot of your lessons, so I do believe I could do the honor of teaching  you." I couldn't even begin to describe the menace look on her face.

"You're going to do what?!" Definitely Ciel's sister.

"You still need to practice, so why don't I teach you. I've already see the duet that Mrs. Beaumont is teaching you to do with Lord Fable. " I  propose.

She glares,"fine if you insist." I grin at her taking her hand in mine and swiftly pulling her out of the bed and onto her feet.

I pull of the nightshirt and and put on the dress slip, a corset, and her short blue ballet dress.

I then sit her on the bed and grab her thigh high stockings.

~Lily's POV~
I watch him grab the stockings and blush. I know I could put them on myself but oddly I don't want to. I want his hand to slide up my leg. It's a stupid girlish thought, I try to tell myself, but I don't listen.

His warm hands slide up my leg entirely too slowly and I notice, just for a short second, a flash in his eyes. Hunger? Is he thinking about my soul? I hope he is. I hope he will like my soul and stick to our promise. But somehow I know he will.

~~~~~~~~
Alright so there's the next chapter. I hoped you liked it. I hope you can't wait to see their ballet practice. It should be...well you'll see...
Love ya

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
605K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...