Accidental Love

By SoundwaveWfC

A sexy chuckle from a man came quietly from behind me and I tensed noticeably. "What are you doing back here... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

1.2K 48 8
By SoundwaveWfC

Chapter 4: Wrestling? You? I'm So Toast.

I stared at Jon fearfully. "Please tell me you're joking."

His facial expression didn't change. "I'm not joking."

"God I wish you were."

He gave me his cocky smirk and took my wrist. "C'mon, it'll be fun."

"For you! You do this shit for a living!"

"I do, and its fun." He said opening the door and heading for the wrestling room, I swallowed nervously when we entered the empty room and Jon got up onto the ring, stepping on the middle rope, waiting for me to get up there with him. I hesitated.

"Come on, I won't bite."

"I'd rather you bite me then this."

He laughed. "Come on."

I reluctantly got up and into the ring, walking over to the other corner, shrugging my jacket off and threw it on the floor. And turned to Jon, who also took off his jacket.

"Do me a favor."

"And what is that?" He asked, wrapping his knuckles up in those bandages.

"Ok, first do you always carry that with you?"

"Carry what?" He asked glancing up at me from wrapping his left hand.

"That, what your wrapping your knuckles with."

"Yeah, in my truck. What's your favor you want me to do." He said finishing his right and throwing the wrap onto his jacket.

"Don't go Dean Ambrose on me."

He smiled at that and nodded. "Ok, deal."

~Time Skip~

After about four rounds I told Jon not to go real easy on me, after that I knew he went harder on me, and I liked it, it made it a challenge.

I ducked from his fist and ran from the corner he had me in, spun around and kicked him in the ass, shoving him into the corner face first.

He spun around, catching my fist as I tried to punch him in the abdomen, and pushed me back. I stumbled.

Jonathan dropped to his hands and knees, flat onto his stomach and rolled off the ring under the bottom rope and got a steel chair from under the stage.

I froze. "Jon . . ."

He didn't answer as he threw the black chair on the stage, and pushed it into the middle, rolling back under the rope and into the ring, grabbing the steel chair.

"You promised you won't go Dean on me dammit!" I yelped as he approached me, I backed away into the corner behind me.

I knew Dean absolutely loved chairs, he loved to hit people with them, and apparently Jon love them too, which scared me.

He swung the chair at me and I ducked, yelping. "This is so unfair!"

He swung again, I jumped back a foot or two. "Jon! Stop it! This ain't funny."
He chased me around, and cut off my path in the ring for about 30 minutes, which felt like eternity for me, swinging the damn chair at me every so often.

I caught his amused smile as I ran, jumping through the middle and top rope, going with my momentum I rolled onto my feet and spun around quickly to face him, he was standing on the middle rope, looking like he was ready to jump on me.

"Oh my god, don't you dare." I said, he said nothing, only wearing this crazy ass look on his face, I laughed. "Don't, please." He didn't stop.

"Jonathan! Jon-!"

He jumped.

I screamed and ran.

When he landed in the place I was standing seconds ago he left his crouch, rolling onto his back laughing. "That was fun!"

I watched him, mortified, and  gestured to his discarded chair. "What the hell man, were you trying to fucking kill me? I'm not Seth Rollins!"

He laughed harder. I blushed deeply, somewhat mad. "That was not funny."
"Yeah it was." He argued, getting up onto his feet. "Your a good fighter, just terrified of chairs."

I scoffed. "No, I'm terrified of chairs when you have them in your possession, I've seen what you do in your matches, you cannot be trusted with chairs."

He chuckled walking over to me with my jacket, he had shoved the chair back under the ring, he held my jacket out to me, waiting for me to take it. "That's Dean."

I took my jacket draping it over my forearm, to hot to but it on. "Still that is somewhat you, isn't it?"

He pointed his finger at me, shaking it before we went back to the steps where he had left his jacket and wrap. "Good point."

I smiled and picked up his jacket, handing it to him. He nodded his thanks and swung it over his shoulder. "Ok, let's finally get you home."

"Great idea, Jon." I agreed, walking out of the room, towards the front door.

"I know you are but what am I?"

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, saying sarcastically. "Sexy."

Even though it was true.

"I know you are."

I almost ran into the door on the way out at that comment, I shook it off with a laugh. "Yeah right. Me? Sexy?" I huffed, waving it off dismissively. "Never."

"What if you are?" He asked as he opened my door for me, I looked up at him, not getting in, searching his face to see if he was joking.

Nope, he was dead serious.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't think I'm sexy, pretty, or beautiful, I don't want to sound selfish, I'd rather sound ignorant then selfish. I'm just like anyone else in this world, I don't see myself as anything special."

He looked a little annoyed at what I said, but didn't argue as I climbed up into his truck.

When he was in his seat and was out in the road again, he sighed. "Why do you not see yourself as any of those things?"

I shrugged. "When I was little I, honestly, was not wanted in my house, I was the mistake of the family, so I was abused. I was hated by my whole family, my two older brothers well, they, um . . ." I trailed off as unwanted memories coming back, I swallowed the lump in my throat that randomly appeared all of a sudden and rubbed my arm. "They," I cleared throat, "ya know, had fun with me in a very painful way."

I couldn't say the word rape because it hurt too much for me to admit, hopefully Jon understood what I meant.

He was silent.

"My mom would cut me and lock me in rooms, while my father was more of the physical one and would drag me outside to sleep in the dog cage. And all of them yelled at me, blamed me for stuff, with led to more shit. They'd also insult me and said I was ugly, so I have never had a self esteem. That at least explain why? Please say it did because that is very personal, I don't tell random people I meet and don't know personally."

Jonathan was quiet, which made me uncomfortable, I shifted clearing my throat, finally getting the guts to look at him. He was staring at the road, no emotions betrayed him as he drove. I looked down at my hands. "J-Jon?"

He sighed. "How could you live like that?"

I shrugged, feeling ashamed. "I don't know," I winced at the tone of my voice, I sounded like a child being accused of something. "I daydreamed a lot, thinking of dying sometimes that I was dead, reason why when I got into high school I did wrestling, I wanted to feel somewhat dependent and not defenseless, I did sports so I didn't go home to a family that hated me. I even slept in my car when I was 16, which I bought myself, best thing I ever got in my life."

I started crying against my will as I remembered all the torture I went through as a child, unable to hide them from Jonathan.

"Don't cry." He said softly. He looked like the kind of guy that didn't handle crying well. He pulled over and grabbed my wrist.

I tore my wrist free, turned to my door, pulled the lock up and pushed it open. Crying, I stumbled to the bed of the truck.

"Astrid?" I looked over at Jon, he was climbing out of my door, which was still open. He looked around, until the flash of a passing cars headlights gave me away.

When I looked up again he stood really close to me and I backed against the truck, to create space between us. He gently closed the gap between us. He ran his thumb over a tear and gently wiped it away. He cupped my face in his hands.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No." I said weakly. I couldn't make eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry, I should of never asked."

"Everyone asks, Jon, usually they ask about my scares, you're the first that asked me differently."

He sighed. "Can we get back in the truck?"

I nodded, he let go of my face and gently grabbed my wrist, he tried getting me in first but I told he could. Luckily he didn't argue, although I could tell he wanted to, and got in, I followed, closing the door behind me, buckling my seatbelt I looked up at Jon, he was watching my every move and I sighed, leaning back in my seat.

He started the truck and got back on the road.

After a long silent car ride home, occasional directions to my house, I finally was in front of my house, I was just getting out when I looked back at him."Thank you."

He gave me an confused grimace. "For what?"

"Everything you have done for me, its been the most fun I've had in awhile."

He grinned. "Your welcome, I've had fun too."

I smirked, about to close the door. "Astrid?"

I pulled the door open again, sticking my head inside, looking at Jon. "Yes?"

"See you around?"

"I'll try, if you ever want to get wasted stop by The Vault. You'll find me there."

He nodded. "Thanks, bye Astrid."

"Bye Jon, thanks for helping me out." I closed the door and headed for the front door, digging into my pockets for my keys I found something else other then my phone and keys, I pulled out the small tube to find out it was Jon's bandages he wrapped around his hands. I smirked, gripping it in my hand, shaking my head and unlocked my door, shoving it open with my shoulder I walked house the dark house, watching Jon pull out of the driveway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
6.6K 221 6
Dean and Seth are together. It took a while for it to happen. Flirtatious looks when the other wasn't looking, the general stuff you do when you like...
1.3K 315 27
Natia Anoa'i is the baby sister Joseph Anoa'i better known as Roman Reigns. When she begins traveling with her brother she gets emotionally attached...
1.5K 82 7
In the heart of Los Angeles, amidst the neon glow of the city's bustling streets, Roman "Joe Anoa'i" Reigns found himself grappling with a pain he ha...