A trek through the stars

By countsit

A coalition of Star Trek and Doctor Who More

Chapter 1: The Delta Quadrant
Chapter 2: A Crack in the Universe
Chapter 3: The Lightning Storm in Space
Chapter 4: Tomorrow's Enterprise
Chapter 5: Temporal Incursion
Chapter 6: The two captains

A trek through the stars

231 5 0
By countsit

A/N James T Kirk was always a role model for me. He knew when disobeying orders was right and when it was wrong. The first ever sci-fi TV show I watched was the original star trek. After that but is only natural that I watch the next generation. Jean-Luc Picard became a role model for me as well. He was just as courageous and clever as Kirk, but he had an air of seriousness about him that Kirk did not have. Finally, this past year I started watching Doctor Who. I flew through the first six seasons watching them all in a little over a week. The Doctor became a role model for me as well. He storve to protect that which was most dear to him even though he had already lost his home and his people. So I thought, why not write a story with all three of my science fiction role models?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...