My Secret Mystery Man

By myheartscontent

Katie has been friends with her childhood best friend Maggie since they were toddlers. Maggie has an older br... More

Disclaimer!!!
My Secret Mystery Man
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

59.1K 753 61
By myheartscontent

I was sitting in class just thinking about ways to get back at Cam, when I felt something, well more like someone hit the side of my arm, pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked over and met Maggie's eyes. "What?" I asked in slight annoyance. I was actually coming up with some very fun and very sexual ways to get back at Cam and being pulled out of my little bubble made me a little bitter.

She let out a heavy sigh. "What are you thinking about? You've been quiet the whole class?" She whined giving me an annoyed look.

I rolled my eyes, smiling before i shrugged. "I'm not thinking about anything I just don't feel like talking" I murmured.

"I bet you're thinking about your mystery man. You know the one that you refuse to tell me about!?" she growled slapping my arm again making me flinch.

"Don't hit me!" I hissed rubbing my arm tenderly. "Then tell me and I won't have to get physical" She smirked wagging her eyebrows.

I pointed at her to tell her no but the teacher decided that that was the best time to turn around from having faced the board for the majority of the class.

"Katie! Since you think that socializing is so much more important than following along with my lecture maybe you would like to share your views on this concept?" Ms. Moliani glared crossing her arms over her wide chest, making her flowery suit stick out dangerously.

I slumped defeated in my chair, shaking my head. "No" I breathed.

"Well, then you can spend the rest of your time in Mr. David’s classroom reviewing the concepts that you so blatantly missed" She glared grabbing a notebook from her desk and writing me a detention slip.

I let out a huff before I got up from my chair and collected my things shooting Maggie a glare before I went up to the teacher and took the slip from her and made my way out of the class to detention.

When I got into the dirty class I saw that the teacher was leaning back in his seat, his hands clasped over his large protruding stomach and with his eyes firmly closed, loud snores escaping his chubby lips.

I grimaced when I saw that his sweater was wet from drool and his stomach had evidence of his last meal splashed all over the front of his shirt. I dropped my slip on his desk before I made my way to a desk that was far away from the jocks that were fooling around in the back laughing loudly as they made faces at one another like a bunch of idiots.

I dropped my books down and took a seat, knowing that this was going to be one long hour. Bored after only a minute I pulled out a note book and started to doodle, drawing random things on the paper when I heard the classroom door open again, I didn’t bother to look up thinking it was just going to be another poor unfortunate student who got caught by the teacher and was sent to this hell hole.

The jocks in the corner of the classroom all started hollering welcoming their fellow buddy that managed to get a detention before the lunch hour.

"Yo look who decided to join the badass club!?" one guy hollered before I heard a familiar chuckle. I glanced up and froze when I saw Cam dropping a slip of paper on to the teacher’s desk before he sauntered his way towards me, waving at his buddies.

"Well, Well, Well what do we have here?" He chuckled grabbing a chair and turning it around and placing it right up beside mine before he took a seat, his chest resting against the back of the chair.

"Miss goodie two shoes is in detention" He smirked, crossing his arms under his chin as he looked at me intensely.

I shot him a glare before turning my attention back to my book. "What did you do to land you in this hell hole?" He chuckled, teasingly brushing a hair away from my face.

"Your sister actually" I breathed, ignoring his touches. He stiffened before he leaned closer, his voice going incredibly low.

"Kat is everything okay?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Yeah, she's just pestering me about mystery boy that's all. She didn't mean to get me into trouble, the teacher just happened to look back at the wrong time." I shrugged, continuing to doodle.

I heard Cam let out a deep breath. "Okay good." I heard him shift from beside me and was vaguely aware that he had turned his chair around and was now sitting like a normal person, his arms resting on the back of my chair.

 "What are you drawing anyways?" He asked leaning closer to me. My eyes focused at that point, my brain registering what I had been doodling on my paper. Three letters stared up at me, “CAM” was written in bold letters and was covered in small little hearts. My cheeks immediately burned red with my embarrassment. I quickly turned to look at him, trying to mask the fact that his close proximity to me was making my palms sweaty and the fact that I had been doodling his name in my notebook like some patheticly obsessed school girl.

"Are you seriously trying to get us in trouble" I muttered, narrowing my eyes as I made a point to look at his buddies over his shoulder, hoping that the fear of being discovered would make him back up out of my personal space.

Cam followed my gaze before he shook his head. "Trust me, they are the least of your worries, they won't tell anyone, besides I'm just picking on my sisters best friend as usual." He chuckled, easily pulling my book out from under my hands and looking at what I had been drawing.

I made a grab for my book but cam easily moved it out of the way so that I only grabbed air.

"Cam give it back" I growled, getting up to grab it again but he kept moving it out of my grasp a smirk lifting the corners of his lips.

"or what? You going to spank me?" He teased, moving his elbow in my way while his eyes went back to my book, reading my embarrassing doodles.

His eyes shifted to look at me, their green depths dancing with amusement and excitement. “Was Katie drawing my name in her notebook and expressing her undying love for me?” Cam asked in mock astonishment.

“No I wasn’t, that’s simply an acronym.” I hissed angrily trying to get my notebook back from his crabby fingers. “I don’t see any periods in between the letters” he cooed in a sing song voice.

“There aren’t any periods because I haven’t drawn them in yet!” I glared jumping up and just missing the ends of my notebook. “Don’t be ashamed baby to say that you love me!” He chuckled, seeing my red cheeks flame up even more.

“I don’t love you, you pigheaded egotistical nerf herder” I shouted, jumping up again. He easily moved it out of my grasp making me growl in annoyance.

“Then what does this so called acronym stand for?” He mused.

“Chocolate and mint” I snapped, quickly thinking of something that would have the same acronyms as “CAM”.

“Don’t you mean Mint chocolate?” Cam frowned a smirk pulling up his lips, obviously thinking he had got me.

I shot him a glare, placing my hands on my hips, and giving up jumping and my feeble attempt at getting back my book. “No. I mean Chocolate AND mint. I don’t like them together. I like them separately. Mint stays in gums and breath mints and chocolate stays in cookies and cakes.” I stated with a firm resolve despite the dying wish that a hole the size of Jupiter would open up the floor and swallow me whole.

“Nice save Kat, but we both know what this doodle of yours is really saying.” Cam smirked, handing back my book finally.

“You’re full of yourself.” I snapped kicking him in the shin making him bend over to clutch his leg. "Ow!" he shouted in pain.

I stuck my tongue out in my little "Ha!" moment when I was suddenly yanked forward causing me to tumble into Cam's lap, my legs ending up basically straddling him.

"That wasn't very nice Kat" He growled, pinching my ass making me squeal in his hold. "Well you deserved it for being an egotistical ass" I smirked, sticking my tongue out at him again.

"Do that again and that becomes mine" He warned. I was tempted to do it again but I knew that if I did that, Cam would undoubtedly follow through with his little threat and I knew all too well that Cam liked to make it a sexual punishment. And having that happen in public especially in front of his buddies was definitely a fast way to end up on the gossip mills front page, which would be undoubtedly broadcasted throughout the entire school faster than you can say ‘Bless you’. And that was something that I couldn't allow getting out, especially when a certain best friend might catch wind of it.

I cleared my throat very aware that cam and I were in a very compromising position. "You can let me go now" I breathed giving him a pointed look and a subtle warning not to do anything foolish.

"But we were just warming up" He smirked, pulling me closer, his hand that was out of sight from his friends teasingly slipping under my shirt and running over my hip.

I glared, and tried to push myself off of him. "We aren't doing anything, especially here" I growled under my breath. The sound of the bell going, signalled the end of the period. Cam reluctantly loosened his hold and allowed me to slip out of his grasp.

"You just keep telling yourself that princess" He smirked getting up off of his chair and shooting me a wink before he sauntered of the class with his buddies following closely behind him.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, before a small smile tugged at the corners of my lips as I pulled my bag over my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.5K 40
Amelia is 20 when she moves in with her brother in woodlands. What she didn't expect was to meet his best friend Mason a serial player. She wants not...
6.6M 141K 45
Falling in love never scared Maddie Davis until she fell for the one boy she swore to stay away from forever. Season 1 of My Brother's Best Friend ...
199K 7.4K 46
Meet Kira, a popular girl with a very heavy past that she hides from her friends everyday. Only the new Raven Haired Boy, Caleb knows her secrets. ...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...