My assistant (Empire)

By Fanfiction2001

Paige and Hakeem are going through alot of stuff ever since they met. Are they still together? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Advertisment!!!
Chapter 9
news
Chapter 10
New story out
More Books out!!
Chapter 11
They said
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
coming soon/under construction
*New Story* Steal
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

929 33 3
By Fanfiction2001

Chapter 16: Paige missing

Hakeem

I called Paige so many times and she won't answer the phone. I threw my phone down beside me. Haylee came running in giggling. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Wyd baby girl....?" I asked her. " bubbaz...." She yelled. Soon as she said that jayden and Jaylen came running in looking for haylee. They found her on me and climbed on the chair. "wassup boys...." I said. They climbed on me. I love my kids.

Tiana walked in and took a picture of us. "Yall so cute....come on haylee..." Tiana said. Haylee hugged me tight. Tiana rolled her eyes and walked away. Haylee laughed. I chuckled. She so mean.

~~~~~~

" t you been gone all day ...... where you been...? " I asked. She was in the kitchen cooking. I leaned on the counter and waited for an answer. "Nun at work...." She said. "You shift ends at 3 ......you came back around 10..." I said. "Okay so... get off my back damn..!!!" She yelled. I sat up and walked away. Something is wrong and I need to find out.

4 hours earlier

Paige

I woke up to a dark room. A light flashed on a wall. There were pictures all over the wall. It was hakeem having sex with tiana. I was heat up I decided to close my eyes. "What's wrong sweetie.... hate to see your man with another woman..." someone said. It was dark and I couldn't see no one.

A figure walked up to me and it was my supposed to be Anika. I was fired up. "why won't you leave me tf alone for once....." I said. "O... I'm gonna leave you alone.... once my work is done....and you're finishing it off.." She said turning on a light showing pictures of luscious with bullet holes all around.

I looked down. "You want me to destroy empire for good. .... I'll go to jail... lose my family and kids for you...!!!!" I yelled throwing me head up. She nodded. " Yes you're right .... let's say ik. Im not in love with lousious anymore... it's sorta someone else and he can rap..." She said. I thought about it.

"You bitch ...." I yelled. "Owh... I'm so hurt.... he don't even love you anymore ..... he loves me..." She said laughing. "He don't love you ... I bet he's looking for me now...." I said. "Now...? Let me show you what he was doing for the past month. " he said turning on the tv. It showed so many things.

He's been sleeping with so many girls ever since we been together. I feel so used and empty inside. He doesn't love me at all. Everything was a lie.

Anika turned the tv off and walked up to me. "So what's your decision ....." She said. I looked up. "I-.....

Scrrrtttt pump the brakes.
Have to stop here....
What is she gonna say...?

Comment below !!

Soory I took so long....
Highschool

Vote
Vote
Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 83 20
BOOK 6: Angel, Hakeem, and the rest Lyons are back with more Love, more Music, And More Drama
44.2K 984 23
Josie and Penelope had broken up because no matter how much Josie tried to forget what Penelope did, she couldn't. What will the future bring them n...
18.6K 219 33
BOOK 5~Hakeem And Angel Lyon and the rest of Lyons are back. Love will be tested, Drama will come, and more trouble comes to the Lovers way.
31K 1K 93
Tiana , Hakeem have a fling ? Could it be they want to be a family???