Double Or Nothing (A Kelly Ou...

By LyvoniaLove

Kamaria Porter is sixteen-years old. She is an honor roll student and outstanding athlete at B.M. Mason High... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

722 22 0
By LyvoniaLove

Kamaria

"I'm not your bae." I stated, slightly offended.

"My bad but I've never seen you around. Are you a dance girl or flag girl for the band?" he asked.

I scoffed as I walked away, clearly done with this conversation, but little did I know that Omari would only continue to pursue me as I did.

"I'm sorry did I offend you? I just took a wild guess."

"I want to check this out." I informed the older lady at the desk, acting oblivious to the fact that Omari was right behind me and speaking to me.

I turned around to face him after checking out my book.

"Next time, ask someone before you assume. Just a little advice for the future." I suggested.

"Okay so-" Before he could even finish his sentence, I was making an exit to the door. I despised stereotypes. I came to the conclusion that Omari stereotyped me as uppity and prissy just because I have a pretty face.

Omari

"Okay, I'm guessing until next time." I said while looking at Kamaria as she walked away. I opened the door to see her opening the door to her car. I know who Kamaria is; her brother is my boy. I've seen her around, I've just never said anything to her. I just want to connect with her. She seemed to be a tough cookie, but I wouldn't feel quite like myself if I didn't accept the challenge. Something drew me to her and I was going to find out what it was.

Kamaria

"Hey baby, you're home." my mama said as I closed the door behind myself.

"Yea, dropped by the library for a little while." I said, plopping down on the couch next to her.

"You got homework?" she asked as she grabbed her bottle of Lipton peach iced tea from the countertop.

I leaned against the counter saying, "Yea, basically. I mean I have research to do."

"When you get done, wash these dishes in here." she said walking out of the kitchen.
Dvmn I just got here. I thought to myself. "Yes, ma'am." I called after her. I grabbed my bag from the floor and went into my room.

Omari

"Alright, boys. Lets wrap it up!!" Coach Ridley said as we ran in to stretch and close out practice. "Omari, I'm riding with you right?"
Maceon asked, stretching his legs.

"Yea, I got you." I said getting up from the ground.

"Man, I'm tired as hell." he mumbled getting into the passenger seat of my car.

"Tell me 'bout it." I said while turning the music up in my car.

I nodded my head to Stick Talk x Future.

"What you doing later, bruh?" Maceon asked, still looking down at his phone.

I shrugged, pulling on a small section of my hair.

"Might go to Kameron's kick back." I said thinking about the message that I received from him right before practice, telling me about it.

"Yea, I might roll through too." he said.

I turned into his driveway, hitting the locks.

"Thanks for the ride." he said getting out.

"No problem. You riding with me tonight?" I asked, referring to the kick back taking place tonight.

"Yea, I'll see you then."

I backed out of the driveway while he walked to the front door.

Time to take a power nap when I get home.

Kamaria

"You going to your brother's kick back tonight?" Jazlone asked as we talked over the phone.

"Yea, I'm thinking about it." I said while balancing the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Me and Yasmin going, so you need to make up your mind."

I sighed and said, "Ok I'm going. What time we leaving?"

She squealed as I held the phone out from my ear. "Ok be ready by nine!" she exclaimed hanging up.

I shook my head, pulling the stopper out of the sink.

I walked into my room, plopping down on my bed and turning on the tv. "Kay, you coming to my kick back tonight?" my brother asked, standing in my doorway.

"Yea, I'm coming by. Why?"

"Jazlone gone be there?" he asked ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes before nodding my head.

"Cool." he mumbled walking out of my room.

My brother has a small crush on her. Which baffles me because he has a thot for a girlfriend, but that's none of my business.

...............

"Hurry up!" Jazlone and Yasmin whined as I changed my shirt for the fourth time.

I settled on my black Calvin Klein pullover, grey jeans, and my aqua 8's.

"It's about time." Yasmin said as I came out of the bathroom, finger combing my wavy hair. I decided to just let it hang rather than putting it into a bun.

"Yea she acting like someone gonna be checking her out." Jazlone laughed.

Yasmin smirked at me, making me catch on, she was talking about Omari. I quickly mugged her. "Did I miss something?" Jazlone asked, looking in between the both of us.

"Omari Henderson's trying to talk to Kamaria." Yasmin stated while getting up from her seat. Jazlone slightly nodded, wrapping her head around the whole thing.

We walked out of my house and I locked up.

"Well, are you considering talking to him?" Jazlone asked me as Yasmin backed out of my driveway.

I gazed out of the window and then back at her before saying, "I don't know. I mean he gives me this player vibe. Like he wants to just sleep with me." I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

The car fell silent before Jazlone spoke. "I think you should talk to him but take it slow. You know, see what he's all about."

If Omari was at this kick back tonight, I'll possibly take Jazlone's advice into consideration.

"While you talking about me, you need to get you a bae, and I think I know just who it should be." I said smiling at Jazlone as she faced me with a questioning look.

"Who?" she asked with a blank expression.

"Kameron." I said biting on my bottom lip. She chuckled before, "Doesn't your brother talk to Myricle?"

"Yes, but he has a crush on you and I think he'll drop her for you, she a hoe." I said bluntly.

She took a deep breath and said, "I'll think about it."

We pulled up to Fairfield Inn and Suites, where the kick back would be taking place.

I got out of the backseat, grabbing the bag of barbecue lays that Kameron asked me to bring.

We made it up to the second floor, and before I knew it, we were standing in front of room 289.

I knocked on the door, resulting in Maceon swinging it open. "Hey, ladies." he said while stepping to the side, allowing us to come in.

We said hey in unison. My Beyonce x Lil Durk and Dej Loaf played through a beats pill as I made my way to the black futon on the other side of the room.

"It's about time you made it. Where the chips at?" Kameron asked with a blunt hanging from his mouth while sitting next to me.

"Why you didn't bring your little thot?" I asked, setting the bag of chips in his lap.

"Ain't nobody thinking bout that bitch. Plus, I'm tryin' to see what's up with Jaz anyway." he said getting up and making his way over to Jazlone.

I looked around the room, seeing a couple making out in the corner and then just few feet away, this girl was grinding on this dude. This is definitely not my type of thing why did I even come to this?

Updates will continue to be slow until people start to comment.

What do you think about Kameron and Jazlone? Should they become a couple?

Vote & comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
68.1K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...