The New Isabella Gilbert (Seq...

بواسطة multi_fandom2015

Isabella Gilbert has lost everything: family, friends and her humanity. After her newfound Lupa powers kick i... المزيد

Before You Read
Chapter 1: New York
Chapter 2: Katherine Pierce
Chapter 4: Young Derek
Chapter 5: Kate Argent
Chapter 6: Liam the New Beta
Chapter 7: The Dead Pool
Chapter 8: The PSATs
Chapter 9: The Bonfire
Chapter 10: The End of the Dead Pool
Chapter 11: The Veil Goes Down
Chapter 12: Back to Beacon Hills
Chapter 13: La Iglesia
Chapter 14: Senior Year
Chapter 15: Bonnie Bennett's Funeral
Chapter 16: The End of Silas
Chapter 17: The Dread Doctors
Chapter 18: The Buzzing
Chapter 19: Izzy's Letters

Chapter 3: Back to Humanity

553 16 0
بواسطة multi_fandom2015

I let Elena go back to Mystic Falls. I leave her to hunt for Katherine. I track her for over a week, A WEEK! I can't find that bitch anywhere!

I finally go to Mystic Falls, only to find out that Prom is tonight. I quickly call Elena.

"Hello Elena, have your dress for tonight?"

"Of course, I stole it."

"Oh, from who?"

"Caroline."

"She is going to be pissed!"

"Yeah, I don't care."

"Well, have fun, and remember your promise to the Slavatores."

"I think they stopped, but you can never be too sure."

"Alright. Come by the motel, we can talk about Katherine." I say hanging up. 

I search for hours until I get a call from Elena.

"El, how was the prom."

"Oh it was fine." Derek says through the phone.

"Didn't expect you to call me. How's Elena? Have her lovers tricked her yet?" I ask, smiling.

"We can hear you!" I hear Damon yell.

"I know that Damon. How did you get Elena to go willingly to you?"

"Just a little vervain, no biggy." Damon says.

"You want your sister, come over. We can negotiate a trade." Stefan says.

"I don't think so. I think you are forgetting, I. Don't. Care. Do what you want with Elena. She's a big girl, have fun." I pause thinking. "Just asking, do you remember our promises to you?" Silence. "I guess you forgot. She asked you not to fix her. Expect another body soon." I say hanging up. 

I listen for someone to pass by the room, and I finally hear a heartbeat. I walk out to see a girl, walking to her room. "Hi, I'm Isabella Gilbert. What's your name?"

"Sorry, do we know each other?"

"No, but I am going to kill you." I say smiling. I extend my claws and rip her throat out. I take the body and throw it in the dumpster.

I go back to the bed, and open my computer. I look up as I hear a knock at the door. I smirk, knowing that it's probably some house cleaning lady. I open the door to see just the opposite.

Peter smirks and says, "Miss me?" He then grabs my head and knocks me out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up groaning, and realize I am in the Slavatore boarding house. I look around and see Peter sitting in a chair and Derek, Scott and Stiles in the doorway. I groan and close my eyes.

"Why do you always have this reaction when you see me. Tsk, tsk Isabella." Peter says.

"Go away, before I rip your heart out." I say, to no one in particular.

"Sorry, protection spell, with a little help from your friend Bonnie." 

"I can still find ways to hurt you." I say, before glancing at the boys in the doorway, "Come in, let's have some fun." I can sense some boundary spell against werewolves. I then close my eyes and listen to the silence. I hear a familiar voice from downstairs. "Nice of you to come Katerina." I yell.

"Well, I couldn't resist." She says from the doorway.

"If only Tereza could see what you've become." I can sense her anger. "Do you think," I say, standing up, "That she would be proud of you? She asked you to survive, not kill innocent little boys, like my brother." She glares at me. "Well, it's good thing Klaus killed her then." Katherine rushes into the room, and pins me to the wall. "Good Katherine, let it out. Because when the anger leaves... You will be consumed with sadness!" She throws me across the room.

"Don't you EVER speak about her!" She then starts punching me. I fall to the ground as she is pulled away by Peter. 

I start laughing and look up at her, "Feel the sadness yet?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those annoying Slavatores and the pack have left me here, for days, stuck with Peter. All he has been doing is trying to make me turn. If my heartbeat goes up, or I feel something, I will turn. 

As I listen to him, I start thinking of all the ways I could kill him.

"It's working?" He whispers.

"Nope, just getting a little excited by all the possibilities I have."

"To do what?" He asks smirking.

"How I could kill you." I say, smiling. "Why do you want to turn my emotions back on? They suck."

"I like you like this. Derek and Scott, not so much."

"How do you know that I won't flip the switch again."

"What do you mean?"

"I can hear Stefan and Damon. They said that when a vampire flips their switch back on, their feelings overwhelm them." I look at Peter. "All that guilt, and sadness. All of that emotion will come crashing into me like a tidal wave. How many people do you think I killed? How much guilt do you think I am holding onto?" I go back to staring straight forward. "How do you know I won't turn it off again?"

"We won't let you." I look at the doorway to see Derek.

"Like you could." I then hear my stomach growl.

"Hungry?" Peter asks. "All you have to do is ask."

"Nope, I'm fine. If you are offering some of that turkey sandwich though, I would gladly eat that, and you." I then hear Stefan talking to Caroline. "UCH!" I slam my head against the wall.

"What?" Peter asks.

"The neurotic control freak--"

"Is here!" Caroline says, jumping into the room. "Hello Izzy."

"Hello Caroline. How's Elena? Desiccating yet?"

"Your sister... You do know she turned it back on, right?"

"No she didn't Caroline. I can hear everything that goes on in this house, and I can hear your heart."

"Fine, but she's almost there."

"I have an idea," I say, struggling to stand up. "Maybe to keep Elena as herself, I could do this." I lunge at her, tearing off a piece of the wood, attached to the bed. Stefan runs in and yanks me off of her. "To bad, I would have put you and your mom out of your misery." She looks shocked, "Yep, that's right. I heard Elena. Must have been hard when you snapped her neck." I say, smirking. I then feel a prick on my neck and see Stefan holding a needle. I feel the wolfsbane going through my system. I fall through his grip and pass out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to hear Elena screaming. I get a fleeting feeling of protectiveness and fear for her, but it goes away. 

"I heard that." Peter sings. "You were afraid for your only family left."

I then get an amazing idea. "Shut up!" I growl.

Elena starts screaming again, and I tense up. I know Peter thinks it's working, because he stands up from his chair. I start to breath harder, as I make tears come to my eyes.

"Izzy?" I notice presences at the door. I make my heart rate go up, and make the coolness come to my eyes. I look over at the people in the door. 

"Derek? Scott?" I look at Peter and then back to the others, "What did I do..." Peter helps me up and I grab his head and throw him against the wall, knocking him out. "Good performance, huh?" I ask, wiping the tears from my face. I call my favorite original, and say into the phone, "Hello, it's Isabella Gilbert. Miss me?"

"What do you want?" Rebekah asks.

"I thought we were besties." I pout.

"Well, where are you?"

"Boarding house." I hang up the phone and throw it to Peter. "It is going to take a lot more then Elena screaming for you to flip my switch back on." I walk over to the wall, and sit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wait till night, when I hear Peter fall asleep. I walk towards the window, and put my hand against it. I push, and feel my eyes come out. I keep pushing and I finally break through. I smile, but hear footsteps. I put one leg out of the window, when Derek comes to the door way.

"You know me. Always loved the windows." I say, before falling out. I start running into the woods, as I hear others calling my name as well as Elena's. 

I run towards the sound of a truck and watch how Matt gets out. I see him go over to Elena who attacks him, but stops due to Matt telling her that he has loved her forever. I watch as Elena then bites into his neck, I smile at her actions. She then goes in for another snack when Stefan pushes her away. Damon holds Matt down and talks about how is is not going to be nice anymore.

"Turn your emotion back on Elena, or so help me God, I will give you something to be sad about. Turn them on or I will kill him right here."

"Damon--" Stefan says.

"Don't Damon me! You say you don't love anyone, fine. Prove it!"

"You're bluffing." Elena says. 

Damon then bends down and snaps his neck. I scream and run over to him, as Elena does the same. Damon starts talking about Matt being dead. "I guess it was a good thing he was wearing this." Damon says, as I see Jeremy's ring on his finger. I back up and realize how happy I am that Matt is alive. I start to back away, while Stefan and Damon help Elena. 

I run into the forest with all of my memories crashing into me. I feel the sadness of loosing Jeremy. I feel the anger at Katherine. I feel the guilt of killing that waiter and girl. I feel my eyes turn green as I limp through the woods. 

"No, no, no, no.... What have I done, what did I DO!" I scream, as I fall to my knees. I get up and start to punch a tree out of anger. I punch it once, twice. On the third punch the tree falls down. 

"I killed them. Oh my god..." I say, sliding to the ground. I curl up in a ball and start to think of everything I did. I hear someone crouch down in front of me. I look up and see Rebekah and Derek. 

"No, NO! Stay away, stay away from me!" I scream, trying to get away. 

"Stop, Izzy, listen to me!" Rebekah says, holding me in place. "I have been through this, ok? Your emotions are overwhelming you! You have to focus on them, don't push them away."

"No, no! I can't!" I say, sobbing.

"Focus on your anchor." Derek says.

"That was JEREMY! He's dead. Oh my god, Jeremy is dead!"

"What else, what makes you, you?" Rebekah looks straight into my eyes, which calms me down a little. 

I close my eyes and think, What makes me want to live? I open my green eyes and look at both Rebekah and Derek. I focus on my pack: Scott, Derek, Stiles, Kira, Lydia, Malia. I focus on my friends. I focus on Elena and Bonnie. I focus on Caroline, Matt, Tyler. I focus on all the people who made me, me.

"Good, that's it love. Let it in." Rebekah says, smiling at me. She helps me up.

"Thank you." I whisper, and look at Derek.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"No, but I'll get better." I say turning towards the woods. "I'll have to."

I walk into the heart of the woods and hope that they got the message. Leave me alone to heal.

Hope you like! Back to normal, kick-ass Izzy!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

189K 4.9K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
14.3K 312 33
ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ᵈᵒ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᵒʰ ᴸᵃᶜʸ ᴵ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵒᵃᵗʰᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉˡʸ In a world where Mystic Fal...
1.9K 53 11
This story follows the life of the 4 year old Gilbert who had just gotten over her parents death. She is a sarcastic kid who is sassy. She has a lovi...
7.6K 255 7
My name is Isabella Gibert. I'm the twin sister of Jeremy Gibert and the younger sister of Elena Gibert. Our parents passed away a couple months ago...