His innocent BiWi {Completed}

Von myworld92

Story of a naive, innocent girl Shruthi and arrogant, possessive guy Krishna. Check out the story for more... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Surprise - A BONUS CHAPTER

Part 8

44K 1.8K 146
Von myworld92

Next day as usual Krishna was waked up by Shruthi with a bed coffee. After having breakfast, he went to office not before stealing a kiss from his wife. In the evening when Krishna came home, he used to take her to nearby site seeing places. This continued for another 2 days both were happy with each other.

They both were disturbed about only one thing , for Shruthi it is how to keep Krishna away from touching her and for Krishna how to wait for another few days to make her completely his. Shruthi and Suma bond also increased during this time. Suma liked Shruthi so much and started treating her like her little sister by pampering her. Shruthi got attached with sunny more as she loved Kids and it is very easy for her to get close to kids with her antics.

She used to prepare lunch along with breakfast as Krishna preferred to have homemade food which he missed badly in those 8 years when he was away from home. Whole day Shruthi used to spend her time with Sunny and Suma. When Suma was busy with household chores Shruthi takes Sunny to her flat.

Krishna went to office early that day leaving Shruthi alone at home as he has some important meeting that day. She packed lunch for him and after that Suma came and gave Sunny to Shruthi as she has some work in the kitchen and Sunny was disturbing her. Shruthi played with Sunny until he slept off. She thought of dropping Sunny in Suma's flat and then start cooking some sweet dish for Krishna. The main door was opened so she went in thinking that Suma might be in Kitchen.

"Suma di...where are you? " shouted Shruthi from Kitchen as she didn't find her there.

Shruthi called her again but didn't get any response. When she was about to call Suma again, she heard some hushing sounds from the bedroom. Thinking that Suma might be talking on phone she moved towards the bedroom.

"Leave me Vamsi, Shruthi is coming" saying that Suma came out of his arms and heard Shruthi calling her from kitchen.

"coming Shruthi" shouted Suma and started moving towards the door.

"Please Suma, just 2 min. You don't have any time for me now" said Vamsi sadly holding her hand.

"Arey, it's not like that. Enough of your drama. Go to office now, I will be waiting for you at night" saying that Suma winked at him and kissed him on his lips.

Shruthi eyes widened seeing their romantic moment and she immediately closed her eyes and moved back and came to living room. Both Suma and Vamsi came out and saw Shruthi in the living room. Suma was embarrassed to face Shruthi; silently saying bye to his wife Vamsi left to office.

Seeing Sunny asleep in Shruthi's arms, Suma understood the reason for her visit. She thanked Shruthi for taking care of Sunny and took her to bedroom and placed him on his crib.

Later both started talking while Shruthi wasn't paying attention to what Suma is blabbering as her thoughts were totally engrossed on the scene happened few minutes ago where Suma kissing Vamsi. After half an hour, Shruthi took leave and was about to walk outside the main door. Suma understood that Shruthi was thinking something during their conversation she didn't probe her thinking she might confess herself willingly but she didn't.

"Shruthi, do you want to ask something?"

"Di...that..."

"Tell me Shruthi" Suma insisted.

"Di, if you don't mind can I ask you something?" asked Shruthi apprehensively.

"ha Shruthi, why are you asking permission? You can ask me anything. You are like my little sister." Says Suma smiling .

"That..That.... You kissed Vamsi " said Shruthi and closed her eyes tightly.

"Oh....You saw it" says Suma flushed .

"ha, why?" asked Shruthi nervously. Hearing Shruthi's question Suma looked at Shruthi confused.

"What do you mean Shruthi? I didn't get your question?"

"Jyoti maa told me not to let me touch guys. But you were allowing him to touch you and you were....." trailed off.

"Jyoti maa?"

"Kittu mother.." clarified Shruthi.

Suma blinked her eyes shocked whether Shruthi is serious or not but seeing her face she understood that she is serious.

"He is my husband Shruthi. He has every right to touch me and the same goes for me as well."

"Oh..Is it not bad thing if I kiss Kittu?"

"You guys didn't even kiss till now?" asked Suma shocked.

"He kissed me but I never kissed him back thinking about maa's words. But Kittu is not at all listening, he always find a reason to touch and kiss me."

"seriously Shruthi" asked Suma shocked while Shruthi nodded her head.

" First tell me Why and when did she said those words to you"

"After Krishna coming to Mumbai she told me this."

Suma is smart to find that Shruthi is innocent and she wanted to know her problem clearly in order to help her .

"Shruthi, I will ask you some questions will you answer me honestly?" asked Suma holding Shruthi's hand and she nodded her head.

"Won't Krishna.... tou..touch.... you, Shruthi?" asked Suma awkwardly.

"He always tries to touch me and kiss me but I escaped every time easily" said Shruthi innocently.

"Not that, what did you guys do at night after your marriage, Shruthi?"

"What do you mean what we did? we slept as usual like every night"

"What happened on your wedding night? I mean between you and Krishna? Tell me everything I will help you."

Shruthi narrated everything to her starting from their wedding night to till today. After that Suma laughed her ass off hearing that Shruthi really mixed sleeping pills in milk to make him sleep on their wedding night.

"Shruthi, you are so naïve and innocent. You kept Krishna away thinking about your mother-in-law's words." said Suma laughing and pulled her cheek.

"Di, what you mean?"

"Oh my innocent sister, he is your husband. He has every right on you"

"But Maa told me not to let me....." before Shruthi continue Suma interrupted.

"Shruthi, she might have told you that to keep yourself away from other boys. She doesn't mean that you shouldn't allow your husband to touch you."

"Oh...." said Shruthi thinking deeply.

Suma was beyond shocked as now-a-days even kids are aware of every things but Shruthi being this innocent is not at all believable. So she thought of asking few questions to know the reason for Shruthi being this immature.

"Don't you watch TV, Shruthi?" asked Suma curiously.

"I watch it, why did you asked me ?"

"what is your favorite channel or program ?"

"I love cartoon channel" said Shruthi excitedly.

"Oh my god, seriously " said Suma smacking her forehead.

"Don't you have any friends?"

"Yeah"

"Chintu, sai, Ramya,"

"How old are they?"

"Chintu- 10 yrs, Sai- 6 yrs and Ramya- 4 yrs"

"Don't you have any friends of your age?"

"I had a friend, her name was Meena but after Kittu came to Mumbai. Her family also moved to some other town for their livelihood. After Kittu came to Mumbai, I tried to hangout with my classmates but they always told me that I was not their type and that I didn't understand anything what they were talking about, they used to ignore me and make fun of me. So, I stopped talking with them. I missed Kittu so much at that time as he never left me alone, he always used to stay with me either teasing me, scolding me or threatening me to do his works. Though I was doing my works he used to sit with me. So after that I started making friends with the neighbor kids. "

"But why did you make such a fuss when Krishna told you that you will be staying with him in Mumbai, don't you know that a wife lives in same house as her husband? Don't you notice that Krishna parents lived in same house?"

"Woah, when Kittu was in Mumbai alone. I asked Maa and papa to take me to Krishna but Maa told me that I shouldn't disturb him and she also told me that after few years we will stay together in a house, that's why I told that I won't come with him. But when Kittu told me that papa is also coming with us, I realized that it was the time where we can live in same house."

"Oh....."

"What was Krishna's reaction when you tried to escape from him every time after marriage?"

"I don't know, I never noticed it but may be because of my health he didn't tried anything in these two days."

"Shruthi you didn't respond to his kisses but you tried to kill me with your glare when I hugged Krishna on our first meeting?" questioned Suma.

"Di....." said Shruthi shocked.

"What did you thought Shruthi, that I didn't notice you glaring at me? Should I say ready to kill me when I was hugging Krishna?"

"I'm sorry di....." told Shruthi

"Don't be Shruthi, I can totally understand your possessiveness towards him"

"See Shruthi, someone should have told you all these things during your marriage but I guess you didn't have any motherly figure to tell you all this. So as you are my little sister I would like to give you an advice but before that will you answer my question?" while Shruthi nodded her head as yes.

"Did you like it when Krishna touched you or kissed you?"

"Ummm....Y...Yes.." told Shruthi blushing.

"Shruthi, you know what? Husbands expect that kind of intimacy from wife. It is not bad or sin. If you like Krishna then don't let your mind think about these kind of words Shruthi. It is your responsibility to take care of his needs and desires as his wife."

"But Di I'm scared thinking about Maa's words " hearing Shruthi's reason Suma sighed heavily.

"Shruthi, what will you do if Krishna tries to get close to other girl? what will you do if he is willing to get those things from other girl which he is expecting from you? Will you be able to bear it if some other woman fills your husband's needs in place of you?"

"Di, are you saying that Kittu will....."

"Shh.... Shruthi, I'm not saying that he will do it but Shruthi don't forget that he is a man. He has some expectations from you. But instead of living with him happily you are unnecessarily thinking about your Maa's words and spoiling both of your lives."

"What do you want me to do Di? I don't want Kittu to like some other girl" said Shruthi with tears in her eyes.

"Take your time and let him get close to you, if you like him being that close to you; do whatever your heart says and if you don't like him touching you tell him your reasons and I think Krishna will defiantly understands you. Okay?" said Suma lovingly caressing Shruthi's cheek.

"Okay , thank you so much di" said Shruthi hugging her.

"You are always welcome, Shruthi" said Suma smiling.

"Stop watching cartoons for some days and watch some romantic movies. Don't make him wait too much. Poor guy must be taking cold showers every night because of your innocence." joked Suma while Shruthi blushed beet root red.

****************************************************************************************

Thanks everyone for voting and commenting on previous part :)

Hello to the new readers of this story and for silent readers please let me know your presence. I feel happy if you guys vote or comment on my stories.

I have been working on my stories to give updates since afternoon without taking a break.Finally I managed to update them :) Feeling good.

Your votes and comments are the only ones which are making me write an update though I'm busy with my other stuff. So for this, at least I deserve your response back.

Please vote and comment :)

-Veni

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

74 1 15
Once a former delinquent, after getting to college Aaron changed completely, becoming the quiet and reserved guy while trying to change and better hi...
413 31 14
Fall in love at first sight with my bestfriend's sister.... Kunal❤️Trisha Introvert ×Extrovert Hope y'll like it. I'll like it if you guys suggest me...
11.5K 539 36
Two people from a group of childhood friends when meet after 2 years, how will they fight the attraction between them. When the girl is already in lo...
299K 11.6K 25
Meet Sara 22years old graduate with a loving Indian family. Her Father Mr. Rajesh kapoor who seems like a typical strict father but actually a best...