The Fooo Conspiracy (TFC) Ima...

By Ur-Cutie

♡Felix Sandman♡ ♡Olly Molander♡ ♡Oscar Enestad♡ ♡Omar rudberg♡ short storys/One Take/Short imagines/short fan... More

#Imagine 1 Oscar break up
#Imagine 2 Olly the attic
Imagine #4 ~ Omar - Math problems

#Imagine 3 Felix will u be my gf?

124 2 0
By Ur-Cutie

Before you and Felix were dating, you were in a relationship with Omar. He had never really got time for you, so you both decided to break up. Since that you and Felix do a lot of things together. U feel a bit wrong to like your ex-boyfriend's bestfriend, but you and Felix have always a very nice time together.
Today u go to the studio with him to see him dacing and singing. After a long time they are ready and Omar makes his way over to you.
"(Y/N), I miss you so much.... I miss us... and everything that has to do with it. It was a big mistake ...I want you back babygirl" he says as he leans in for a kiss. Befor your lips meet each other Felix pulls him away: "What the fuck are you doing with my girl?" "Your girl? ... You're in a realationship?" He asks. "No we aren't..." you say sadly, trying to get out of this uncomfortable situation. "Not yet" Felix adds as he goes down on one knee: "(Y/N)? Will you be my girlfriend and let me spend time with you and love you like a real man until your death?". U hung and kiss him, whispering a smal happy yes against his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
76K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...