#Imagine 2 Olly the attic

U have won a whole day with the Boys. U go to the ice cream and talk the whole day between everything and nothing. U guys spent nice afternoon together and when the sun goes down u go home to Oscar's house to spent the night there.

Oscar and Felix sleep together in his room, Omar on the Couch in the living room, Olly in the attic und u in the room of his sister.

It was a very cold night and u feel very uncomfortable and cold. Soon u decide to go up to Olly and ask him if there are some blankets. U get up and go to him. There he lays shirtless on the bed.
"Can I help you?" he asks and gets up. "I ... uhmmm" u say as you see his abs. "I... I .. where are the blankets?" u ask quickly causing him to laugh. "They should be here " he says and goes to the closet. "Hmm... they were here but now they are gone... but maybe i can Keep you warm?" he says as he lays down again and makes some space for you. U lay down next to him as he wrappes his arms around you. U look confused at him. U have never expected that. " Trust me i'm confused too (Y/N). I've never believed that a girl can be so pretty and make me fall for her sso fast like you" he says as he leans in for a kisss.