Happily Ever After (Completed)

Por Niksterx

**COMPLETED** ~ * ~ * ~ "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. In... Más

Happily Ever After
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Other Books

Chapter 15

11.5K 478 5
Por Niksterx

Chapter 15

*Logan Lacosco*

I stared at the pool looking at my reflection. I took a sip of my beer and the bitter flavour melted in my tongue. I kept thinking of Bella and what she did to me. I can't believe she slapped me. I didn't know that she would be able to do it. Sure, she slapped me before when I got her expelled but I expected it from her. But now, it just caught me off guard. I didn't even see it coming.

"A little depress today aren't we?" A voice said making me startle.

"Sh*t man, don't sneak up on me like that." I cursed as Chase sat beside me opening his beer, which I assume he took from the mini fridge outside.

"Sorry, didn't know that you get easily scared." He apologized taking a sip of his beer. "So what's up? Why'd you invite me over?"

"I messed up big time man." I sighed yanking my hair out in frustration.

"Let me guess. Another episode of the Prince and Cinderella." He kidded.

"I don't know what to do anymore! I thought I was protecting her, but at the same time I'm causing her pain. I don't want to hurt her and I especially don't like it when other people cause her harm. What's the right thing to do?" I asked desperately.

"So let me get this straight. You're protecting her by pushing her away?"

"Yeah, I guess. It's the only way I could think of. I don't want her to get involve in my mess up life. Besides, all she wanted me to do since I came here is to leave her alone which I thought she still wanted."

Chase laughed humourless. "So you pushed her away after you confess your feelings for her?" He raised an eyebrow. I can tell by the look on his face that he was telling me that I was the biggest idiot in the world.

"That was a stupid idea wasn't it?" I asked scratching the nape of my neck even though it wasn't itchy.

"You think?" He said sarcastically.

"So what do I do now?"

"Well, have you asked her how she feels about you? What did she tell you when she saw you at the park?"

"She said she was worried about me when I didn't keep in touch with her."

"There's your answer then?" He smiled as he took another sip of his beer.

"Huh?" I questioned shooting him a bewildered look.

"She still cares about you. Which means that you're important to her. Have you even tell her about what is really going on in your life and what's the real reason why you're getting married to Rosalie?"

"No, I told you I don't want her to get involve." I explained running my hands to my hair in frustration.

"What if she wants to take that risk though? What if she wants to fight for your love and be with you? Have you ever thought of what she wants to do for you? Logan, you've known this girl your whole life and I know how much you love her. I'm pretty sure that she feels the same way about you. Just give it a shot and tell her and see how she will deal with it." He suggested giving me a pat on the back.

I let out a sigh and run a hand through my hair. "I guess you're right."

"Of course I'm right. I mean, that girl had been through a lot and the last thing she needs is a best friend of hers who left her and came crawling back telling her he loves her." He chuckled standing up.

"You're going already?" I asked?

"I know you're going to miss me sweetheart but I have a life too you know." He kidded making me laugh.

"Alright. Thank you so much bro." I smiled as we do our handshake.

"Hey, if you need anything else, I'm just a phone call away." He said as I nodded my head in response.

"See ya." I waved goodbye turning back to my reflection on the pool.

*Isabella Murray*

"Bella, stop moping around and get to school." Sally commanded pulling me away from my bed. No, My bed! She pushed me towards the bathroom and shut the door behind.

I groaned and looked at my reflection on the mirror. I looked horrible! I looked like a ghost honestly. Pale skin, dull eyes, and messed up hair. I let out a sigh and took a long shower.

Ever since my last encounter with Logan last week, I'd started to act this way. Like I didn't even care about the world anymore. I didn't eat anything at all and I barely sleep at night. And to make things worse, my grades were starting to go down which was not good for a scholar student. I knew I had to keep my head in the game no matter what and that's what I'm going to do. I just have to forget about Logan and erase him in my life.

After my long shower, I brushed my teeth and grabbed some random shirt and jeans from my drawer. Then, I blow dried my hair putting it in a messy bun. I didn't really care what I looked like anymore. Like it actually matters.

I grabbed some socks and wore my sneakers. Then, I took my bag and my keys from my study table and went outside grabbing my jacket in process.

As I got to school, I made my way to my locker and shoved the binders and books I needed for the early half of the day and shoved my books that I needed for the afternoon.

Logan haven't been to school for almost two weeks now. It wasn't like I was complaining. In fact, I didn't even want to see him because he just reminds me of how much he had hurt me. I was relieve that I haven't seen him since our last encounter but I was also upset because I miss him. I guess this is it for us.

As I shut my locker close, I was startled when a voice echoed through the hall. The hallway was lull and I was the only one left because I came a little later.

"Isa." The voice said softly and tiredly. I knew exactly who it was. I didn't want to look at him and meet his eyes so I pretended to be busy arranging my books and binders in my bag. "Isa." He said once more.

"What do you want? And why are you talking to me?" I coldly said.

"Can we please talk?" He asked taking a step forward closer to me.

"What's there to talk about?" I bluntly said hitching the strap of my bag on my shoulder.

"Isa please, just let me explain." He pleaded.

"Explain what?" I nearly shouted looking up at him. That wasn't a very smart idea because I completely regretted looking at him. He looked horrible. He looked worse than me, honestly. His hair was sticking up, his blue eyes were not sparkling like it usually does, and he looked so defeated I just wanted to run up to him and give him a hug.

"Isa, please just give me a chance to explain everything to you." He begged.

"Just go Logan. I don't want to talk about it." I told him. I really wanted to hear him out but I knew better than that. After he explains everything to me and everything becomes perfect, he will always find a way to hurt me again.

"Isa, just let me explain everything to you." This time he said it with more force. He moved much more closer to me.

"I said I don't want to hear it."

"If you're going to be stubborn, fine, then so will I." He announced moving even closer closing the gap between us.

"Logan move!" I commanded.

"No! Not unless you listen to me."

"Leave me alone, Logan. Just move!"

"And what if I don't?" He raised an eyebrow an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I ordered pushing him away but he didn't seem to budged. Instead of backing off, he only moved closer pinning my tiny body between his body and the locker. I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat and stared at the ground.

His hot breath fanned my nose bringing tingling sensation to my body.

He brought his lips near my ear and whispered, "Make me." He nibbled on my earlobe making the goosebumps on my neck rise. He began to trailed kisses to my jaw line, then to my collar bone and back to my neck 'til he found my soft spot making me moan. He pulled away looking me with those intense, blue eyes and a smirk formed on his lips. "Doesn't seem like you want me to leave.

There was a silent moment between us and I saw the smirk on his face turned into a frown as he stared at me intently. I gazed at my hands like it was the most intriguing thing in the world.

"I'm so sorry, Isa. I never wanted to hurt you. I have a very mess up life and the last thing I need is you ignoring me. You have no idea how much I love you." He explained lifting my chin up in process.

"Please, just give me another chance. Let me explain everything to you. Let me tell you the real reason why I'm marrying Rosalie. I never wanted any of this, Isa. Please, just hear me out." He pleaded holding my hand tightly. I gazed into his blue eyes and sincerity, love, and hurt flashed through his eyes. I never notice how defeated he really looked and how much I wanted to comfort him.

The next thing that happened melted my heart though. I saw a tear slid down his right cheek. This guy was crying all because of me, because he wanted a second chance. I resisted to wipe his tear away but I did any way. I brought my left hand to his cheek and wiped the tear away with my thumb. I cupped his cheek with my hand and he put his hand over mine making circle patterns with his thumb.

"Can you please give me another chance?" He whispered with pleading eyes. Who am I kidding? I can never stay mad at this guy no matter how many times he keeps hurting me. Now, I finally realized that I don't only love this guy. I was in love with him. I was crazily in love with him!

Instead of answering his question, I only did the one thing that I knew would answer his question. I pulled him closer as my lips crushed into his. I could feel the passion in our kiss and how much we needed it. I felt like we were the only ones in the earth. This guy can really help me forget about all my problems.

At that perfect moment, I knew I was ready to listen to him and to give him a second chance that he deserved.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

102K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
Meet The Player Por t.

Novela Juvenil

11.2K 277 24
The moon was full and a certain party was over. Two people were sitting by the poolside. The girl's feet were half underwater. "I just don't see how...
10.1K 216 26
I'm Callie Willows, an 18 year old girl who loves books and my only goal is to graduate college to give my family a better life. That's my only goal...
1.4K 194 40
[*COMPLETE*] [*EPILOGUE, EXTRAS AND FILLER CHAPTERS MAYBE ADDED*] [NEEDS MAJOR EDITING AND A TONNE OF FILLER CHAPTERS] "You were burning with fever a...