Mated To A Jerk |✓

By ranchchips

Being mated to the future alpha isn't a breeze, especially for Cassandra. Wanna know why? Because he's a flat... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|

|12|

15K 460 48
By ranchchips

Cassandra

3 days, 12 hours, and 35 minutes. I've been waiting for someone to come, but then again I might not have anybody. Who even said Chase actually cared enough to save me? I've been down in that torture basement at least 10 times now, too. 

Most importantly I have been missing school. A lot. But lets be real who cares. And that worried me even though I may not make it out of this house ever. Or alive. 

My heart stopped along with my breathing when I felt something. 

"X-Xander?" I asked, not moving. 

"What?" He hissed, clearly annoyed I interrupted him in whatever he was doing. He was sitting on the couch across from me working on homework possibly.

"Umm." How do I say this without it being awkward? "I think I just started my period. Do you happen to have pads or tampons here?" I asked. That's totally not awkward to say...

"Shit, get off the couch!" He demanded. I instantly shot up, despite the aching my body protested me with from all the beatings. Maybe now that I was on my period he would be more gentle with me? 

"I totally forgot about that, umm let me go to the store. You stuff your underwear with toilet paper or something. Don't try anything stupid." He ordered. I nodded and went down the hall to the bathroom. 

Once I heard him completely gone I ran out of the bathroom. I searched the windows, finding them locked. I searched for a phone, but it seemed he didn't leave one. 

I ran to the door a tried to open it, but there was a lock that needed a key. 

I needed a bobby pin. Xander got me some so I could practice with my hair when he was gone and stuff. 

Only did he know. 

I ran up the stairs and to the bathroom in the master bedroom. I flung open drawer he filled with hair supplies and grabbed a couple bobby pins. I bent a few and ran back down to the front door. 

Chase

Her scent is slowly coming back to my senses. The farther we go into the woods the more her scent is clear to me. 

"Hide!" Someone shouted. We all darted behind trees and under logs. A light and the sound of a car rolled by us, on a path we didn't even see before. 

Once the car was long gone we emerged back together. 

"Do you think that's the guy? He was driving in the direction we were headed." 

"Possibly. We can take any chance we can get. Lets follow." I ordered and we all started to catch up slowly to the car. 

Cassandra

The lock was almost open, until I heard Xander on the other side. 

I threw the bobby pins out of sight and jumped away from the door as fast as possible. 

"Cassandra? I thought I told you to stay in the bathroom." Xander said. I know I looked guilty, but couldn't I at least try? 

"Being in the bathroom for a long time stuffing my underwear with toilet paper isn't really comfortable." I fumbled with my fingers. 

"Really?" He took slow steps towards me. I nodded, holding my breath every time he got an inch closer. 

"Or did you try to leave?" He continued. I shook my head. 

"I've learned that I shouldn't."

"I think judging by all the bobby pins on the floor you tried to pick the lock. Or am I just imagining things?" 

"You're certainly imagining things, I was just trying to fix my hair for maybe something special." I lied. He nodded, stopping right in front of me. Xander placed his hand on my cheek. 

"Maybe you would've been off the hook if you hadn't tried to lie to me." Xander whispered. He drew his hand back to slap me, but a voice stopped him. 

"You lay one more hand on her you won't see the daylight ever again." A man's voice commanded. He left the door open. 

Xander froze his hand in place, not bothering to turn to the man in the doorway. His mouth turned into a twisted smile. 

"You've made it. I'm glad you got to come to me before I needed to come find you." Xander spoke. His hand lowered. "I don't need to make much of an effort to find you. Now I can just kill you here." His smile turned instantly down into a cold glare. 

I watched as Chase lunged at Xander, but stopped in his tracks as I was pulled in front of Xander, his arm around my neck. 

I rapidly clawed at Xander's arms, trying to break out of his suffocating grip. I watched as Chase's black eyes softened at the sight of my unease. His jaw clenched as Xander's grip tightened. Tears formed at the bridges of my lashes. 

"I know you don't want her killed, and neither do I. I advise you to not try to kill me as you just did so that our dear Cassandra won't suffer." I could feel Xander's evil grin as I gasped for air frantically. I squirmed in Xander's grip as I tried to suck in a breath. I wish they could just speed this up. 

Chase must've noted the change in color of my face as his expression hardened. 

"You're killing her." Chase's voice came out deeper than ever. 

"She's used to it. As you can tell by the bruises and scratches she has been a bad girl." Xander chuckled. Chase lunged at Xander again, as I was flung across the room. I collided with the wall as the television came crashing down on me, and I screamed in agony. 

I couldn't even see the fighting as I was distracted by catching my breath again and the television squishing my petite body. Tbh, I am only 5"5. Wait, why am I thinking of this now?

The television was thrown off of me, revealing Xander trying to recover on the ground beside me with blood surrounding him. 

Chase picked me up bridal style and fled out of the house, past the rest of the men that followed him here. 

I was finally out of that hell hole.

The pack house came into view and my heart started racing. I can actually heal my bruises and cuts that Xander gave me instead of getting beat again, keeping the damage on my body put. 

Once we got in the house I began to squirm in Chase's hold. 

"Let me down!" I exclaimed. 

"No. I need to take you to the pack doctor." Chase said sternly. 

"Well when a girl started her period and still never got a pad to put on, it's best knowledge to go let her take care of that business." Chase never replied, he just carried me up the rest of the stairs and put me down in the bathroom. Then, he waited in the room for me to finish my business. After that I exited the bathroom again to tell Chase that I was fine and I didn't need to go to the doctor.

"Nothing is wrong with me. Just a couple- a couple..." My voice trailed off as I felt a strike of pain in my back. I screamed and fell to the ground and Chase ran over to me. 

"What's wrong?! What's happening?!" He asked, but instead of answering I started sobbing from the pain. 

"My back." I croaked. He lifted my shirt and looked at my back. I heard him growl angrily at what he saw. 

The torture zone, in other words the basement, I was whipped. Multiple times for hours upon hours. I thought he had finished but then he would come back down and do it all over again. 

I felt Chase's finger feel across my slashes, leaving behind sparks on my skin. I flinched and whined at the touch. 

"Silver was put on the whip. It's affecting you now, we need to see the doctor." He stood up to pick me up but I just winced again. 

"It hurts to move." I cried. He nodded and yelled down the stairs. 

"Bring the pack doctor up here now!" 

•••
I was making cookies when I made this so it isn't my best

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.5K 41
"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secre...
409K 15.2K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
7.7K 283 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...
99.8K 3.4K 52
Highest ranking: #216 in werewolf #44in female alpha #1 in nerdy Why have a mate when you're an independent, badass female alpha who is more than...