Innocent Love #Watty's 2015

By weirdlybeautiful_02

Abbie Willis, here's a girl who's sweet, caring, and smart. She's always the one who will help you even if sh... More

~.Chapter 1.~ Justin
~.Chapter 2.~ The Doctor's
~.Chapter 3.~ You can't do that
~.Chapter 5.~ Mall
~.Chapter 6.~ Ronnie
~.Chapter 7.~ Jason
~.Chapter 8.~ You are dead

~.Chapter 4.~ I'm going to kill her

2.5K 87 27
By weirdlybeautiful_02

This is Aurora

Warning: chapter contains....stuff...that isn't for children's eyes...no it's not sex, but it's sexual harassment, and if you guys don't like that stuff maybe u should skip this chapter.

"What did she do to you Justin?" I ask him, my voice full of worry. He breaks down and cries into my lap again.

Okay this girl is going to die.

"S-She touched m-me..." He says, his voice full of embarrassment. "Where'd she touch you baby?" I ask. "M-My pee-pee...  I-I tried to s-stop her, b-but she w-wouldn't." He says shakily.

My fists clench and I say,"Where. Is. She?" He whimpers and I say,"Babe, you need to tell me where she is." He nods and says,"O-Okay..." I motion for him to go on, and he says,"S-She told m-me not t-to tell any-anyone, a-about what she d-did to me...."

I sigh and say,"Justin, I'm going to make sure, she's put away for a long time, for what she did to you. Now, you need to tell me where she is, and what exactly happened." He takes in a deep breath and nods.

Flashback in Justin's pov

I open my eyes, and look around for Abbie in my room. She's not here. My eyes fall on a girl. She's pretty...but not as pretty as Abbie.

Abbie is like an angel. "Hi, I'm Ronnie, and I'll be with you today." Ronnie says. I nod and slowly back away from her. "Sweetie I don't bite...hard." She purrs. (A/N I am cringing so hard) I back away and she puts her hand on my thigh.

I squeak and move her hand away. "Man you're really hot, you know that?" She says. I whimper and look away. She places her hand, higher on my leg, and moves upwards. She places her hand right on my pee-pee and I jump.

I shove her hand off and run into a corner. "God, you're like a five year old. That's not hot. Maybe I can look past that, aye babe?"

I whimper when she starts crawling over to me. "No, no. N-o!" I yell as she leads her hand on my private part again.

I feel a tantrum coming on. I start screaming, and thrashing around, doing anything to get her away from me. I yell out Abbie's name, hoping she'll come for me.

Flashback in Justin's pov ends.

"Justin, oh my God, my poor baby." I reach to give him a comforting hug, but he moves away from me.

Ouch...

"Justin im not going to touch you there, I promise you." I tell him honestly. He nods slowly and hugs me tightly. "I'm here now, Justin." I whisper.

***********

"Ethel!" I call out. She stands up from behind the desk.  I say,"Do you know Ronnie?" She nods and I say,"Okay, so she touched Justin...somewhere."

She gives me a confused look and I whisper,"Okay excuse my language, but...the bitch freaking grabbed Justin's wee-wee."

Her mouth falls agape, and I nod. She says,"Okay, um I honestly do not know where she is, at the moment, but when she shows up tomorrow, il love sure t have her escorted out to the police station." I smile and nod.

"Oh and Aurora's been asking for you." Ethel says. I smile and say,"Can you tell her that tomorrow we're going somewhere special?" She nods and I smile.

"Justin sweetie?" I say softly, as I walk into his room. "Y-Yes?" He squeaks out. "Tomorrow we're going somewhere special. And you'll be getting a brand new friend."

I chirp. "R-Really?" He asks happily. I nod and he smiles. I kiss his cheek, and rub the sides of his cheek. "Good night Justin." I whisper to him. He says,"G-Good n-night a-angel."

I give him a confused smile and I say,"My name is Abbie, sweetheart." He smiles and says,"B-But y-your my a-angel."

Awe!!!! He's such a little charmer...

"Awe thank you, Justin." I say, while blushing. I kiss his forehead and tuck him in. "I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" I whisper.

"Okay, b-bye A-Angel." He whispers I smile and close the door behind me. "When I get my hands on Ronnie, I'm going to kill her." I mutter to myself as I jump into my jeep.

Sorry for the crappy chapter. Poor Justin though. Vote, comment, and give me ideas for the story, I might just do them ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
939K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
139K 3.8K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...