Black mist

By gingerwhinger

1st in the time changer series - Jack must go back in time to stop his acestor from being killed by a mad ma... More

1. The plan
2. First kill
3. Framed
4. Ancestor
5. Death threat
6. Trap
7. Rescue
8. Destinies entwined
9. Royal Death

10. Time Travel

20 1 1
By gingerwhinger

As we walked out I had a think about what I should do next. now that I should have millions of pounds I could do anything I ever wanted to do. I could go to antartica, or go to a space station, I could even go to africa and see some animals. But after all that we've been through I don't want to leave Matt. I know, I could saty here or I could ask Matt if he would like to come with me back to the future. So I asked Matt.

"How would you like to come back with me to the future?"

"I don't know really because I have a family back in my forest." He replied.

I was silent for a while until a strange buzzing noise broke the silence. There was some beeping aswell but I knew that noise. It was coming from my time machine. It was a watch on my rist that was my time machine. All the button's started flashing and the time machine started to vibrate.

"Oh no." I shouted to Matt.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"When I was fighting Pelecan he must of accidentely hit my time machine." I said.

"What happens when it brakes?" Matt asked.

"We get sent into a random time" I replied.

Before Matt could speak a swirl of all different colours apeared around me and Matt. We got throughn into a vortex that looked like tunnel of water mixed with lava. I grabbed Matt and we landned on a wondern boat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
61.6K 6.8K 12
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
1.5M 104K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
117K 4.8K 45
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...