10. Time Travel

As we walked out I had a think about what I should do next. now that I should have millions of pounds I could do anything I ever wanted to do. I could go to antartica, or go to a space station, I could even go to africa and see some animals. But after all that we've been through I don't want to leave Matt. I know, I could saty here or I could ask Matt if he would like to come with me back to the future. So I asked Matt.

"How would you like to come back with me to the future?"

"I don't know really because I have a family back in my forest." He replied.

I was silent for a while until a strange buzzing noise broke the silence. There was some beeping aswell but I knew that noise. It was coming from my time machine. It was a watch on my rist that was my time machine. All the button's started flashing and the time machine started to vibrate.

"Oh no." I shouted to Matt.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"When I was fighting Pelecan he must of accidentely hit my time machine." I said.

"What happens when it brakes?" Matt asked.

"We get sent into a random time" I replied.

Before Matt could speak a swirl of all different colours apeared around me and Matt. We got throughn into a vortex that looked like tunnel of water mixed with lava. I grabbed Matt and we landned on a wondern boat.