My Alpha, My Love

De blackveilmaiden

Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when... Mai multe

Chapter 1 Leaving
Chapter 2 New Life
Chapter 3 Regret
Chapter 4 Mysteries
Chapter 5 Payback
Chapter 6 Realization
Chapter 7 Part Two-Damaged
Chapter 8 Halloween
Chapter 9 Dreams
Chapter 10 Announcement
Chapter 11 Cat and Mouse
Chapter 12 Work
Chapter 13 Heat
Chapter 14 Anger
Chapter 15 Confrontation
Chapter 16 The Date
Chapter 17 Wow
Chapter 18 Panic
Chapter 19 Miracle
Chapter 20 Vengeance
Chapter 21 The Nursery
Chapter 22 Marked
Chapter 23 War
Chapter 24 Clean Bill Of Health
Chapter 25 Kidnapped
Chapter 26 Threat
Chapter 27 Assault
Chapter 28 Rescue Mission
Chapter 29 Time Heals All Wounds
Chapter 30 Time
Chapter 31 Compromise
Chapter 32 Just The Beginning
Chapter 33 P.S. I Love You
Chapter 34 Reunited
Chapter 35 Completed Bond
Chapter 36 The Witch and The Vampire
Chapter 37 No Sleep
Chapter 38 The Last Leaf
Chapter 39 Battle
Chapter 40 Epilogue

Chapter 7 Part One-Damaged

98 0 0
De blackveilmaiden

Kearstin P.O.V

     I woke up after a restless night and I quickly got ready before I could chicken out. I took deep calming breaths as the water from the shower ran down my back. I washed away all traces of makeup from the night before. I pulled on a pair of jean shorts and a white tank top. I walked into the kitchen and popped a few Advil for the head ache I always seemed to have now before I ran to my car. I took a deep breath started it and headed out to Jason's pack house.

     The drive went by quicker than I would have liked. The outside of the house had a natural stone design a dark gray roof and a large wooden front door. I pulled down the mirror and took one last look at my appearance. It would have to do. I wasn't here to look pretty. I sighed as I stepped out of my car and walked up to the door. I raised my hand to knock then lowered it. What was I doing? I'm the Luna. I don't need to knock. I pushed the door and was surprised to find it unlocked. I shrugged it off and followed my mates' scent to where it got the strongest which must have been his bedroom.

     I gathered myself and knocked firmly on his door, " Jason? It's me, Kearstin. Open up, we need to talk."

   I heard shuffling around and a thump right before the door was opening. I was momentarily distracted by his bare chest. I shook it off and said, "What was that thump?"

     He looked nervous, "Must have been an animal."

     "That sounded too big for a common sized animal."

     "Maybe it was a bear. Why are you here Kearstin?"

     I frowned. I knew he was lying. I didn't know why but and I let it go. "May I come in?"

     He silently stepped back letting me in. I walked over to the desk in his room and trailed my fingers across the surface. I sat in the chair in front of it. I looked up to find Jason studying me.

     He quickly looked away and sat on his bed, "What did you need Kearstin?"

     I opened and closed my mouth a few times not really knowing what to say. So I went with the truth. "I don't know where to start."

     A smirk showed up on his handsome face, " Try the beginning."

     I smiled at his smart remark, "I was always the type of girl that thought to find your mate would be like a fairy tale. Living with my mom wasn't always the best. I love my mom with everything in me but she married a horrible human when her mate died. But before she married him she had me. I'm half human. She had a one night stand with a human. Because of this I shifted late and didn't have a lot of friends in my old pack. When I did shift things got a little better with the pack but my step father got worse. I guess he didn't like seeing me happy. I prayed every day that my mate and I would meet and it would be like magic. He would take me away from the horrible life I was living and it would be like a fairy tale. I didn't want an alpha I just wanted someone that would love me no matter what and think I was beautiful. When I saw you with someone else I was so enraged and I never gave a thought to how you felt. You never found your mate so you chose someone. I should have let you explain and given you time. When things weren't like I had thought they should be, I got mad, and refused to give it another thought. I'm so sorry please forgive me."

     By the end of my speech, I was in tears and I was practically whispering. I looked down unable to bring myself to look at his face. After a few minutes of him not responding I stood up and began to walk to the door. I did my part. Now he could come to me. I walked out of the room and to my car. More tears spilling from my eyes as I realized he wasn't going to follow me. Even all of that wasn't enough.

Jason P.O.V

     I watched in shock as Kearstin walked away from me and out the door. After a few minutes, I walked to my desk and picked up the phone determined to find out who her old pack was. I was going to pay them all a visit and find out everything I could about my damaged mate.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

56 0 7
Finding my mate or in my case I just mates was supposed to bring me happiness and peace but then I found them and all I see for my future is sadness...
3.4K 107 18
I'm an angel and my story starts when I find my self alone in a forest, I can't remember anything about my past. For years I've fended for myself unt...
139K 7.4K 41
When you find your mate you know from that day forward you will always do everything in your power to protect them, keep them happy, and give them ju...
4.1M 71.5K 40
What happens when a girl finally runs away from her abusive past to be free only to run into her mate? And her mate just happens to be an alpha...of...