The Prince

By RinShippingStories

I know, I wrote this fanfic right after I published the whole chapters of The Fantasy High School. This fanfi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

60 4 0
By RinShippingStories

(Len's POV)

Meanwhile I was working again, the door slammed open, scaring the wits out of me. "LEN!! It's a letter from Neru!~" Mother sang high pitch and ran over to me, shoving a letter in front of my face. "That ugly Neru girl? No, I'm not reading it!!" I yelled pushing the letter away.

I turned my back at her, but then it became so quiet so I got a little suspicious so when I turned around, I saw her looking at me with a blank expression. "Alright fine! I'll...Read the goddamn letter!!" I yelled grabbing the letter and ripped it open like King Kong and read it:

Dear Prince Len,

We thought of inviting you and the royal family over at our place for dinner! It will be a great pleasure for you and them to come and know more about each other, but it will be alright you all cannot attend with us.

Kind regards,

Princess Neru.

"Well, I'm not going. I have work to do anyway..." I muttered throwing the letter. Mother caught it in mid air and gave me a look like she always does whenever I'm rude or careless. "Yes you are! There is no way you will unattend a special dinner with Neru!" I just scoffed at the word 'special' and continued to sign the stupid paper works. "Don't give me that, young man! You need to know more about carrying on with your family!" She yelled.

I had enough and threw my arms in the air. "Special? SPECIAL?? What is so special about HER? I can tell she's a tsundere by her eyes. Her eyes are sharp and she has thick eyebrows. NO! I'm not going out and go plan to marry an ugly girl like her!!" I yelled. "I like someone like...I don't know, Rin!"

"Len! That's enough!" Mother yelled back boxing my ears. "Neru is almost wealthy and royal as you are! We want someone who is like that for our family! Don't you know anything about Monarchy? You're becoming a King and you're ruling this country with full power!"

Before I could yell back.....Me, Rin, Mother and Father were already dressed as Mother shoved and squished us into the carriage. "I want to stay at home." Rin whined and yawned. Oh, right....We had to wake her up from her little nap in her bedroom and she was still sleepy. I hugged her in my arms and rubbed her arms. "It's alright, I want to stay here too. If you sleepy, you can rest on my shoulder." I said.

Mother just sat there, drooling over sibling-love, but then she cutted out of it and separated us two by grabbing Rin and made her sit on Father's lap and sat on Rin's spot. "Don't be silly you two! Come on, at least be happy that...I don't know.....Our chefs are having a rest!" She said.

I looked over Mother's head to see Father trying to keep Rin awake and comforting her like.....He use to do when she was really little. Rin looks tiny whenever she's near someone so big and tall like Father.....But mostly besides that......

Hey! I'm the one who's suppose to be doing that! 

I'm the one suppose to be hugging her and making her comf like that!! Just what does Father think he's doing?? 

Mother brought in Rin just for me, but he's just enjoying Rin to himself and stealing her??

I'll show him who Rin belongs to!!

We reached Neru's house. It was big alright, but not big as ours of course, but bigger than the other people's. There was someone who looked exactly like Neru, but except he was a man. He was shorter than Father, looked tiny chubby only by his chin and his chest, his face was a round-ish....square and his chest was boasting while he had his hands behind his back like an officer. "Good afternoon Mr Akita! Thank you for inviting us over to your place!" Mother said, plastering that silly smile that all Mothers do whenever they're talking to someone else. 

Mr Akita gave a cold smile and said. "It's my pleasure....And why, isn't this little Rin?" Rin woke up when Father tapped her in her shoulder, and she looked up at him. I had a bad feeling about Mr Akita. And I didn't like it. Not even a little.

Mr Akira sort of knelt and tried his best to look nice, and gives this weird creepy smile. "Good afternoon, Rin. It's a pleasure to meet you...." He says strangely. Rin bowed and nodded, shuffling. "My apologize, but it's just that we have just woken her up from her little nap during our ride here and she's quite tired today." I explained hugging Rin to my side. 

"I see. Well then, come in! Neru is very much wanting to see you, Prince." He said still looking at Rin. I sighed heavily and replied. "I know....."

We were lead into the house. It was quite nice a bit. Rin was beginning to fall asleep so Father took over and held her arms. Again, my gears begin to grind. 

Neru came down the stairs and when she saw me, she gave a big smile but I didn't return it. "Good afternoon, Mrs Shion and Mr Shion!" She greeted as Mother and Father smiled and greeted back. Then she looked over at Rin who was beginning to snooze off even though she tried her best not to sleep. "I hope she's alright...." Neru said. "But anyway, it's a pleasure you all made it here! Dinner is almost here, so there will be at least a time to talk for a while."

Mother elbowed me giving another on of her looks, so I sighed. "Okay, I'll go!" I said and muttered and grumbled walking up to Neru. "So, what do you want to do?" I asked, demandingly. Neru just stood there nervously and said. "I had a table set up outside where we could chat outside at the garden, and we should at might as well go there."

We went to the garden and sat on the white table that was inside some sort of glass house full of plants and indoor trees. There were even birds inside! "Impressive..." I mumbled as I took a sip of tea. "This isn't quite bad at all." Neru gave a shy smile, which isn't what any tsunderes would give.

A maid came in with a tray of little treats with a tea set and bowed, leaving. Neru poured the tea and gave a cup to me, which I grabbed and took a sip on. "Lemon tea, huh?" I asked, mumbling. Neru sat down and took sip too. "Yes, I thought you might like it because the tea was made freshly today and just arrived." She said. "But if you don't like it, then I-I'm sorry."

"Huh? No, it's just that I heard that you and your father own a tea business." I said. At that very moment, I felt as if there was someone staring at us. I quickly turned and saw Mother hiding in the bushes staring at me, thinking that I couldn't see her. I just sighed and looked back at Neru. "Yes we do. We have a full garden of lemon trees and I'm sick of lemon tea myself." She said laughing popping a meringue into her mouth.

I snorted and looked around me once more. Rin should get something nice as this. But besides that, Neru isn't what I thought of her as. Tsunderes mostly act stupid and shy under that angry face, but Neru isn't like that. She's almost like a normal lady. Huh......She doesn't show any jealousy either when I was with Rin.

Just as I was about to open my mouth, Mother jumped out of the bushes and said. "You two!~ It's dinner now!~" I rolled my eyes at that women and stood up as Neru did the same. "Your mother is so lovely isn't she?" Neru asked. I shrugged and muttered. "She's crazy."

We all sat at dinner. Rin is still trying not to snooze off and today was a full course meal as usual, and of course, Neru sat right next to me. It was so uncomfortable being around her and I felt like standing up to move into another chair, but Mother was giving that stare so I sat there anyway, sighing and muttering meanwhile Neru was doing that cheesy smile.

"It seems as if Rin hasn't slept in awhile." Neru said. I shrugged and explained. "She was fine this morning, but now she's just as sleepy as ever. We found her sleeping at her bed. I don't know what's happening to her, but I think we're about find out." That's when Rin was about to plant her face onto the table, but Father caught her just in time. "I hope she's fine." Neru murmured and suddenly looked away sharply.

I stuffed my face with that last half of my food even though I was already full and swallowed the whole thing, then pretended to look full (even though I was) and muttered. "Gosh, I'm full...." Rin wooke up and looked at me, then a cute doll smile spreaded across her face that made her look as if she lightened the world. I flushed red and smiled back at her, waving. 

This went on forever, and I didn't mind at all as long as it was only me and Rin. "WELL! Neru, you look as if you two have finished! So why don't you two go outside and.....TALK?" Mother chirped suddenly, standing up as I broke off my daze with Rin. Before Neru could say something, Mother just pushed both of us outside. 

"I'm so full...." I muttered coming out of the house, into the garden. I just wanted to see that glasshouse one more time. It really feels nostalgic inside, so it's really nice. Neru, who's still following me, she just dances around and spins around the columns. "Full already? I ate even ate my dessert while you passed." She teased.

I gave her a look and said. "Well I guess you eat a lot and have a big belly!" I turned my back around at her and dared not to look at her. But I don't hear any sounds so I turned around to see Neru sitting on the ground looking about to cry. "Oh shi--Hey, I didn't mean to say that!" I explained coming over to her. One thing I hate about women is that they cry easily.

Neru only sniffed behind those hands, until a cheesy grin spread across her face and she began to giggle. I didn't know what was going on at all, until she put her hands away and yelled. "Just kissing!" And she runs off meanwhile I stand there, blankly not knowing what had just happened for moment, but when I came back to my senses, I made a face and chased after her. "Hey! That was cheap!" I yelled.

I managed to catch up with Neru who only ran and laughed at me like a monkey when I finally caught her arm and jumped on top of her, making us both fall to the ground and roll on the grass. Neru nearly busted herself by laugher and I didn't know what she was finding funny and I was about to ask her, but then I realized that I couldn't because I was grinning too much. 

I'm....Smiling?

Once we stopped laughing, we both stood up and brushed the grass off our clothings. Then this staring went on forever. "Well, I'll sit down since I'm still full, otherwise I'm going to throw up later." I excused and sat down on the fountain near me. Neru only jumps around and danced like one of those dancers down at the town. "You....Seem like you like to dance around a lot." I murmured watching her. She giggled and said. "I always loved dancing. I love to dance when I feel like it. Want to dance with me?"

I shook my head at her and said. "No thanks." But that girl only laughs at me and teased. "You're just saying that because you can't dance! I can teach you if you want me to!" I sighed in frustration and said. "I said NO! I just don't feel like it, okay? I dance with my little sister plenty of times."

"Really? Then what sort of dancing?" She asked sitting next to me. I looked up at the night sky to see the stars appearing since the sunset was already over. "Well, she and I ball dance and do ballet." I said, thinking of it. Neru's eyes widened and she blurted out. "You two can dance ballet??" I leaned away from her and said. "Yes......But don't bother asking me to teach you or something because ballet isn't easy for you to do. Rin and I great at it, but not good at teaching people."

I stood up and patted my chest to get rid of that big gas out of inside me and let out a little foggy burp. "I mean, I'm not sure whether I can teach you or not because....Well, I think it's hard and frustrating to make instructions and make you dance it properly since you're such a lively type. Ballet isn't easy at all, and you will regret it practicing it. Your foot will hurt and turn horrible, but Rin and I were taught by a strict and good ballet teacher so that's part of our bond. We're great dancers." I explained.

Neru raised her shoulders as I turned around to her and looked at her to see if she was clear or not. I guess she not. She'll never be.

I opened my mouth to say something at her, but only to feel something HARD fall on top of my head and everything go pitch black.

RinShippingStories:

Halloween is tomorrow saturday!! Wow! I can't WAIT to go forcing my little siblings to go trick or treating for me! What? That's what I do! I'm too old to go trick or treating anyway, and no one wants older kids at their doors. All they want is cute tiny kids. But that's a good thing because my little siblings are still young. They're my little minions.

Anyway, VOTE because this chapter took me two days to think of something!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 180 10
Please don't let my heart end up like Juliets.....Uh huh. Rin is a precious little hope of a wealthy strict parents and she just moved to a school...
3.7K 144 12
The introvert, Len Kagamine is the cutest guy in school, but at the same time the so-called playboy. That's what the others gossiped about him but he...
80.1K 1.1K 25
WARNING! THIS HAS LEMONS IN SOME CHAPTERS!! thank you now that being said, this is a len x reader fan-fic you are in a relationship with him and one...
2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...