Fire Emblem: what if she went...

By My_Current_Obsession

Lucina keeps getting more and more memories from the Lucina that left, and with the reappearance of her best... More

Dreamcatcher
"No he doesn't. He left us."
16 years
He.. He's back..?
Stitches and Healers
I'm stronger than this...!
Nightmares or memories..?
A little thank you!
Children and Fires
Fears and Storms
Morgan
...you kissed me.....?
Risen
Crimson
Heartfelt
Greater Power
2 years of confusion
Morgan's Birthday
Wishes
Unconscious
Elizabeth and James
Sorcerer Twins
Snow Fight
Dandelion Field (ending)
A moment of silence
Urgent A/N: Net Neutralization

Goodbye Uncle Robin...

1.4K 19 1
By My_Current_Obsession

Robin, pushed open the doors to the castle, his book in hand, not ready to deliver the bad news in store. "How am I going to tell little, Lucina..."
He said to himself. "Uncle Robin!" A voice called. His head shot up. "Look, Look, Look! Father gave me one of his old training blades!" She exclaimed. "That's great, Lucina!" Robin said with a smile as he kelt
Down next to the little girl. His smile slowly faded into a frown. Lucina, not knowing what's wrong, stopped smiling as well. "Is something wrong Uncle Robin?" She asked. Robin, looked at, Chrom and, Sumia with a sad face. Chrom, knew what was coming. He nodded to reassure, Robin he was doing the right thing. "Lucina... Uncle Robin.. Has to go away for a while..." Robin said trying not to make his voice sound like he was about to cry. "W-what do you mean Uncle Robin?!" Lucina said, practically already crying. "I've just... Got to.. Find someone I miss.." He said. The little girl was now full on sobbing. Robin hugged her. "It's only for a.. A little while... Don't get too much older okay?" He said. He stood up with, Lucina in his arms, and gave her back to, Sumia. He held out his hand to shake, Chrom's, but ended up with a unexpected hug, instead. The two friends stopped hugging.
"Take care of her for me, Chrom.."
Robin said. He turned around and was ready to leave when.. "Uncle Robin don't leave!" It was, Lucina with her face covered in tears. He pushed open the doors and ran out. "I'm sorry, Lucina..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 15
Love is in the air! Well more like in the sea, how can these two get it "together"? (This is an original story plot written with drawings by me, how...
189 4 7
Robin: awakes in a strange land with no memories. Somehow recognizing the Prince of Ylisse she manages to make many friends and go on missions with t...
66.1K 1.6K 27
It's been 12 long years since Chihiro has been to the spirit world, and she wishes she never left. After years and years of trying to return to the s...
115K 3.1K 47
[Fire Emblem Awakening novelization.] When Robin wakes up at the border of a strange country, she has no memory of her past. Taken in by the Prince o...