Children and Fires

"Good Morning Lucina." Robin said as he walked up to her. He then realized that she still dressed like the hero king, Marth. He looked at the exalt In her eye. It was red all around her eyes. As if she'd been crying all night. "Good morning..." She said, staring at
His face, as she wasn't used to him without his hood. She then slowly turned her head back to the painting. It was the painting of them both. "Wow... That was a long time ago.. Like what... 9 year-" he was cut off. "16 years.." "Hm?" "You've been gone.. 16 years.." She wanted to say some other things.. But stopped herself before it got ugly. She went into her room with Robin's brown eyes dead on her. "Has it really been that long..?!" He thought to himself. He head a sword get taken out of it's sheath, and then Lucina ran out of her room, accidentally bumped his shoulder, and didn't even bother walking down the stairs, she just jumped off and rolled to keep herself from breaking her legs. She then ran over to the doors and slowly opened them using all her strength and ran out. "Lucina!" Robin yelled as he followed her out. He followed the blue headed girl out of the castle and into castle town. "Lucina, What-" again cut off. "There's a fire in one of the houses!" "WHAT!?" They stopped in front of the burning building. And Lucina just stared at the red and yellow flames. Robin grabbed her hand and they hid behind a Mellon cart with watermelons inside it. Lucina listened closely for any voices, and within about 2 seconds, crying was heard. "I hear someone I'm going in!" Lucina yelled running in. "Lucina, No!" Robin said, trying to grab her wrist too late. She jumped into the house avoiding a few flames and getting scolded by the ones she got caught in. She ran in and out of small rooms. What looked like a living room, and what looked like the kitchen that started the whole thing. And then she finally saw the source of the crying. A small baby wrapped in white cloth. It had hair just like her. She grabbed the small child from the floor, and ran out of the room. The place was starting to collapse. And Robin was starting to worry. The blue haired baby started to cry even more. "Shh, it's okay, I'm gonna get us out of here.." Lucina said, trying to find a exit that wouldn't scold them in flames. She finally decided there were no exits without at least a small bit of fire that would scold them. So, she held the baby close, and charged out, burning herself with the fire. She came out of the house coughing horribly. "Lucina!" Robin yelled running over to her, and carrying her away from the flames reach bridal style. He set her down on the fountains edge. "Why'd you go in-" he was cut off by the small child crying in Lucina's arms. "You jumped in to save it?" He asked. "Yes." She replied. He looked back at the castle. "Come on.. We need to find out who did this." He said. He scooped her up into his arms and walked back to the castle with the small child still in Lucina's arms.

____________________
Any guesses of who the
Baby is!? MWAHAHAH! Lol
Yeah, it's Morgan in another life