Everything Changed When I met...

By Firochaaaan

Meet Lei Avilez, a girl who dislikes boys, a girl who's not interested with celebrities and hot guys. She's j... More

Everything Changed When I met you - Niall Horan fanfic
Chapter 1 - The girl who dislikes boys
Chapter 2 - Unexpected Event
Chapter 3 - The Saviour
Chapter 4 - Dream from the past
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - What happened earlier
Chapter 6 - Digital Art
Chapter 7 - Text Messages
Chapter 8 - At the McDonalds
Chapter 8.5 - At the McDonalds *Niall's POV
Chapter 9 - Preparation for tomorrow
Chapter 10 - The day comes
Chapter 11 - Introduction; Ms. Life Saver's real name
Author's Note *IMPORTANT
Chapter 12 - Having fun
Chapter 13 - Summer Love
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - The Chase
Chapter 15.5 - The Chase; Behind the scenes~~
Chapter 16 - Time Alone
Chapter 17 - Hang out ending
Chapter 18 - Accident
Chapter 19 - Worried About Something
Author's Note - I'm so sorry >_<
Chapter 20 - All Alone
Chapter 21 - Sudden Visit
Chapter 24 - A broken doll
Chapter 25 - Comfort
Chapter 26 - Confusion and Confession
Chapter 27 - Dark Past
Chapter 28 - On the way to the Photoshoot
Chapter 29 - Start of Everything
Chapter 30 - Day 1
Chapter 31 - Day 2
Chapter 32 - Day 3
Chapter 33 - After the Photo Shoot
Chapter 34 - Future is scary
Chapter 35 - Parfaits and Crepe
Chapter 36 - Last few moments with him
Chapter 37 - Why now?
Chapter 38 - The Letter
Chapter 40 - Songs from the Heart
Chapter 41 - Moving on ... or not?
Chapter 42 - Going back to Mullingar, Ireland
Chapter 43 - Unknown Past
Chapter 44 - The Day I Saw Him Again
Chapter 45 - Promise me
Epilogue - Same Place, Same Promises
A Little Speech from the Author

Chapter 39 - Bitter Good Byes and Betrayal

605 18 6
By Firochaaaan

Let's see who remembers the first few chapters... DON'T read those chapters again! Or else you'll spoil the suspense. You'll also have a clue about the next and last twist that will end everything!

Don't okay? :D

Lei's P.O.V

His eyes are red and puffy which means he cried. He's holding the letter I gave him. I wonder if he saw the note at the back... I rushed to write those words when Ayra told me that they're gone. 

I want to hug him, kiss him and tell him I'm sorry. I want to hear his voice but that will make everything harder. I froze on the spot and I can feel all their eyes on me but I can't do anything about it.

"Lei..." he whispered and I can't help but cry silently. I heard his voice again... his Irish accent that I grew fond of. I will miss it; everything about him.

"Please don't cry..." he said as he took a step closer to me. I feel like this is all a deja vu but this is the first time I've ever cared for someone and I don't remember caring for a blonde guy before. Then why do I feel like this?

He opened his arms as he took one more step closer. I want to hug him too... but I'm afraid... too afraid that maybe I'll postpone our flight or worse, I will give up going to Cali and just study here in London. Weird right? But just one hug can make everything complicated.

Being the coward I am... I run. I run as fast as I can, away from them.

"Take care of my luggage!" I shouted when I start running. I can't run around with that big luggage so I leave it to the floor with Ayra.

As I run towards the Departure Area, I heard loud footsteps. I turned my head a little to see who it was and it's Niall! He's chasing me and he's catching up really fast!

"Lei! Why are running away?!" he said while running. There's a hint of anger in his voice and it sounds like he's about to break down. I don't dare to look back again because I'm sure that I'll stop once I see his face again. Just how far is that Departure Area from here?

"Lei! Don't run! Face me!" he insisted and he is angry at me. I'm sorry Niall... I can't face you.

I can see the Departure Area already so I get my passport from the shoulder bag I have where I put all the necessary things. They only allow passengers to pass through there so it's a perfect place to run to. I run as fast I can so I can have time to show my passport to the guard.

I made it. I’m already in the DA. I was catching my breath when I got here then froze again. I want to turn around, look at him and tell him I'm sorry but I can't. I'm too frozen to do so. I don't know what to do.

"LEI!!!" I head Niall call out to me. He's shouting... trying to fight his way here. Unfortunately, the guards won't let him pass.

"FACE ME! DON'T BE A COWARD. I'M AFRAID TOO. I'M AFRAID THAT I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN. PLEASE LEI... FACE ME!!" he said, shouting. The guards are forcing him to leave the airport for causing such commotion. I fall to my knees, crying. That's right Niall... I'm a coward. I can't face you.

I heard the other lads helping him to fight his way here but more and more guards came to stop them. I can hear them calling me, even Ayra. She patted my shoulder, telling me not to be afraid and just face him for the last time but I can't. I can't!

"DAMN IT LEI! AT LEAST SAY GOOD BYE! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME TOO. THEN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" he said and this time, he's crying. He's still shouting, hoping for me to look back and face him.

Why am I so afraid? Is it because this is the first time I've ever cared for someone this much? Am I afraid of getting hurt because I'm leaving and I'll never see him again?

"DAMN IT! AT LEAST CALL MY NAME FOR THE LAST TIME! I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ARE BETRAYING ME!" I flinched when he said that. Those words hit me right to the heart. I hurt him. I-I'm such a terrible person. I don't deserve everything. Why am I so afraid?

"Why didn't you face him?" Ayra asked while I'm still on the floor, crying.

"I'm afraid, Ayra. I don't know why but I'm afraid." I replied and she rubbed my back.

"You should go and apologize, tell him you're sorry. Tell him what you want to tell him. Don't be like me. I can't even tell him my feelings." she said and she's right. I should go and face him. It's not too late to apologize right? I stand up and looked back but I can't see them anymore. They are being carried away by a lot of guards. I was about to move and run to them but...

Flight BG5781 to California, please proceed to the gates. Your flight is about to leave.

It's too late... I can't see him anymore.

"I'M SO SORRY!" I said and once again, I break down. I cried to Ayra's shoulders. I hurt him and I didn't even say good bye.

You betrayed me! Those we’re his last words and I can’t take it. I don’t want that to be his last words to me! But now… it’s too late to change that.

Niall's P.O.V

She left. She didn't even face me. She never called my name again. She ran away from me.

She betrayed me.

I feel so hurt, so betrayed! She loves me right? I'm sure she's telling the truth that time, I saw it in her eyes; she’s telling the truth that time. She loves me, she cares about me and I feel the same way for her. We love each other but why did she acted like that? I can't understand and I can't accept it! I won't see her again!

She already took my heart with her. She didn't even give it back. I feel like there's a huge whole in my chest when the guards lead us outside. I can't even see her off. She just ran away without letting me hug her.

That feeling when you rarely fall in love with someone and that someone betrayed you. I know that feeling now... She left me hanging. She betrayed me. She hurt me... but I can't make myself hate her. I can't hate her. I love her too much to do so and I hate myself because of that.

She hurt you Niall! You should hate her! That's what my brain keeps on telling my heart but it never listened. My heart is still beating for her.

I sound really cheesy for someone who betrayed me.

She betrayed me.

[Update! I'm sorry! This is short! Well because now, the arc is over.

Now this arc is over and the next twist is coming. After that, the end! Just one more chapter then the next twist will begin. Like I said earlier, DON'T READ THE FIRST CHAPTERS AGAIN. You can read them again after the twist. It'll spoil the fun if you do so~!

So what do you think guys? Should Niall be bitter because of what happened? I mean, Lei ran away without facing him. That must've hurt like hell. Ermegherd! How dare you do that Lei?! Seriously =.=lll

Next update: Later haha!

Thank you for reading guys! I almost have 4.5k!! You guys are really amazing!! Thanks!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
14.9K 138 15
Danielle; that girl who practically hates her life since she knew how to speak, talk, and write. Overprotective parents could force a child to rebel...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...
9.7K 100 21
Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emily have their ups and downs but can they...