The wolf and the boy (Sterek)...

By rbonilla29

Okay I just finished writing my Teen Wolf fanfic and the trailer of the season 5B comes out, I am beyond happ... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 24

1.7K 71 6
By rbonilla29

Stiles was on his bed. He fell asleep at some point waiting for Derek to arrive. Almost around 10 in the night Derek climbed to the roof and opened the window of Stiles' room. When he entered and saw Stiles sleeping he felt disappointed.

When he arrived to his loft he felt tired and overslept. He cursed himself for not being in the boy's house earlier, but his thoughts quickly disappeared when he saw at Stiles' face; he took in every detail of the human's face. He had white skin, his eyebrows and eyelashes bushy, their dark brown color making a beautiful contrast against his skin. His eyes covered by their lids; his small rounded nose, his prominent cheekbones less visible because his facial muscles were relaxed; his lips thin and slightly long with a bright pink and his perfectly smooth skin with no sign of facial hair growth. He seemed younger when he was asleep and so peaceful. Derek loved the way the moles and freckles were carefully distributed along the boy's face. Stiles was laying down on his left side embracing a pillow, his arms with some short hairs along them, they had more muscle mass than Derek remembered; his hands were also beautiful, his fingers long and thin, his nails cut and clean and seemed quite stronger that when he first met him.

Derek fought the urge to caress the boy's face; he was so lost taking in as much details as he could that he was startled when the boy started to groan and mumble "You lying dog, you better have a good excuse for not coming"

"Stiles I'm here, I'm sorry..." He whispered.

"You better make it up to me now"

"What? What you mean by-"

"Yeah that's what I'm talking about Derek! Keep going. Ugh! Don't worry, you can use as much fangs as you want, I love it" he was mumbling and moaning while breathing heavily, Derek's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "I really hope you keep screwing things up so you can make it up to me like this. Always. God you're freaking good at it! Nice fangs!" Derek reached with his hand to touch his teeth still dumbfounded. 

"Come on rip off my flesh if you want, I love it when you bite hard you dirtywolf" Derek felt his face burn and couldn't take it anymore; he smacked Stiles hard on his forehead instantly waking him up. The boy let out a scream and jumped jerking his head backward smacking the back of his skull on the wall.

"What the heck was that for!?" he demanded rubbing his temples and his hindhead "I was having a pleasant dream!" he protested.

"I'm aware of that" Derek remarked pissed.

"How could you know? Can wolves read minds now?" Stiles asked taunting him.

"No need for that. Your mind is pretty noisy. Just like you. Now get back to sleep you have school tomorrow." He growled.

"What!? You wake me up just to make me sleep? That's the meanest thing you can do in the world" he complained narrowing his eyes.

"I don't care. It's your fault, can't you dream something more... Normal?" he grumbled.

"I'm a teenager Derek, that's normal for my age you know? God, old people are so boring" Stiles said annoyed.

"Either way you sleep naturally or I'll make you sleep by physical means" Derek threatened raising his clenched fist.

"Can we at least cuddle?" Stiles asked irritated.

Derek rolled his eyes and took off his boots and socks "Move..." he laid down on his left side as Stiles did so too "Puny pervert" he whispered.

"Well look who uses nicknames now" Stiles chuckled earning a glare fron Derek. "Honestly, how did you know what I was dreaming?" Stiles asked curious.

Derek took a deep breath "Because of this Stiles" he said putting his hand on Stiles' crotch and softly grabbing the boy's hardened member making Stiles blush and clear his throat.

"You pervwolf! Why would you stare at my buddy?" he said dragging Derek's hand up to his chest.

'Why, from all people, you had to start falling for such an annoying boy?' Derek shook his head cursing himself.

"Derek?"

"No" the werewolf said.

"But I haven't-"

"No. Shut up and sleep" Derek ordered with his eyes already closed.

"Just one question. Pleeeeease?" he begged.

"Just one" his teeth gritting.

"Can I claim you as my sourwolf?" Stiles asked in the most innocent tone as Derek felt how, over the hand he had resting above Stiles' heart, the boy placed his own hand slightly trembling, cracking the hard shell around his feelings, not enough to break it open, but enough to quicken his heartbeat.

"Is that some way to ask me to be your boyfriend?" Derek inquired cautiously and serious.

Stiles broke from the embrace and turned around to face Derek with a serious look on his face for a change "Not quite. Look, I know you are not the type of guy who gets into relationships. I don't even really know how you feel about me. I'm aware I can be stressful... And annoying... And impulsive... And petty... But I won't push you to do anything you're not comfortable with. I sometimes I feel like I'm forcing you to spend time with me you know. So... If you want to take some distance again, just tell me okay?" He said with quite sad expression and his gaze fixed on Derek's eyes.

Derek sensed the mood on Stiles' words and eyes, he knew Stiles had a very frail part inside him that he rarely showed to the world; that he needed to be hugged and often told that everything was going to be better. In some way Stiles was like him, both had suffered the loss of loved ones, both suffered some kind of rejection at some point, both had been deceived and even abandoned by persons they thought important in their lives. It was true; he had sworn to himself that he wouldn't give his heart to anyone again, but with Stiles was different; they were completely opposite poles and yet he couldn't get away from him.

He wanted to give him a chance but it would mean abandon his loneliness; he knew Stiles would never want him to change the way he was. Sure he would like some affection now and then but Stiles, he thought, deserved someone who could show his or her feelings to him, who could be a positive influence on his life, who could stand his personality and humor. He was aware of the age difference. He knew Stiles had applied for college and that he was so good that any college would immediately accept him making him go away from Beacon Hills for a long time.

He even thought about taking Stiles' suggestion and try to get away from him before it was too late. Maybe he could get away from Stiles without hurting him; that was the last thing he would ever want to do, to hurt an already damaged soul as pure as Stiles'. It wasn't too late for that or was it?

Derek spent almost five minutes thinking in silence with a blank stare on his face. Stiles lowered his head and slowly moved to lay on his back when he felt Derek grab him by the waist and turning him again so they were face to face. When Stiles raised his gaze again, Stiles forced a smile, he wasn't sure what to expect from Derek.

Derek put his hand on the boy's cheek and with his thumb he caressed his cheekbone and smiled to him then before anything could happen; he moved his face forward kissing Stiles softly and tenderly, he felt Stiles stagger and after a second he responded the kiss. He felt the same things he felt when he first kissed him but this time stronger, the kiss was longer and more passionate and heated because they were alone. He had no reason to hold back; he moved his lips in sync with the lips of the boy in front of him; they brushed their tongues together, shyly at first but with confidence after; they had their hands gently caressing the face of the other. The more they deepened the kiss, the more Derek filled himself with the dazzling scent of Stiles and Stiles' nose also caught up something he never noticed before.

They broke the kiss and uncertain was also drawn on Stiles' face. "You don't force me on being with you Stiles. I also like you, a lot; there's something about you that draws me in and to be honest, I like that. I can't be your boyfriend yet, and to be honest I don't know if I'll be able to. Nonetheless, I like this strange thing we have. I guess I enjoy your company sometimes so I wouldn't like to get away from you in the near future" Derek said partially opening his heart and petting Stiles' head with a kind look on his eyes.

"Thanks for being honest Derek. I really don't care if you become my boyfriend or not; as long as you're okay and sincere with me I'm more than happy to keep this going. You are... A great company for me." Stiles said with a genuine smile. 

"Say... Can I be the big spoon tonight?" he said widening his smile. Derek narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brow making Stiles sigh.

When he began to turn his back to Derek, he felt a hand getting hold of his arm and making him lay on his right side, and Derek moving along pressing his back on Stiles' chest. Stiles was paralyzed. Derek put Stiles' arm around him gripping the boy's wrist with his hand.

"Thanks for coming Derek. Your warmth is very comforting and makes me feel happy and safe" he said.

"No one has ever told me that" he chuckled "You're nice, smart, funny and caring Stiles; never heighten your bad qualities. You make me happy as well and I'm sorry for all those moments I underestimated you. I didn't know you well enough" Derek said kindly. "However if you mention anything of what we just spoke to anyone I'm going to kill you" he threatened.

Stiles snorted "I get it. Gotta keep the badass alpha wolf image right?" He finally teased.

"Good night Stiles" Derek said with a pretendedannoyed tone, however he had a goofy smile; only because Stiles couldn't see his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 749 20
CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION I am currently rewriting the story to match my style a little more and to mature it to something I'm really proud of. Th...
38.5K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...
77.6K 3K 17
This is a Sequel to "Becoming A Mate" (which you can find on my Profile or under this link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/60460949-becoming-a-mate-~...
23.4K 1K 41
Summary~ What if things didn't reach the point of Stiles actually leaving? What if the hellhound came earlier than expected? What if through all thi...