Without You (Hayes Grier)

Bởi hookedonharry

Emery Heaven Danielle is 17 years old. She's daring, adventurous, and wild and has no care in the world. Her... Xem Thêm

Hey!
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
:)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
:)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30.
epilogue
thank you.

chapter 27

1.6K 29 13
Bởi hookedonharry

10 votes? ♥
Don't forget to add this story to your library so you'll get updated when i upload a new chapter(: uploads on Tuesday's!

EMERY'S  is POV
November 15th

The house is decorated for Thanksgiving. We have fake turkeys out in our yard and a banner that says happy thanksgiving! We found a house in LA for Hayes and I, and I'm so happy about the move. Right now, Nash and Dell's are currently still at the old house. They are flying out next week to get to their own apartment together. They live across the street from us. Dell's had to persuade her parents, and it took her a little while.

Her dad gave her five thousand to put in a safe for payments on the home to start them out, since she has to find a job. Nash doesn't really have to worry though, he's auditioning for a new movie in three weeks, and from all the things he's already doing.

LA is perfect so far. The weather is still pretty warm, about 60's & 70's. Back at home it's probably in the 40's. Plus everyone is so nice and sweet. I've met tons of people so far, and I even have three job interviews, and one is from the help of Hayes.

I'm signing up to be a worker at one of the main offices of LA. It's for a writing program, and I've always secretly loved writing so I'm extremely excited. I've already got my outfit for the interview.

I'm wearing a mint colored lace love top, a black pencil skirt, and heels.

* look ok @emilys.wattpad via insta*

Is it something I'd normally wear? Absolutely not. But I want to make a good impression, and I think it's very cute. I'll have to buy more clothing very similar to that, along with dress pants and shirts and shoes.

It's about two pm, and I'm home alone. Hayes has an interview that he's doing for a channel on YouTube. I went to my kitchen and made hot chocolate, then I went up to our bedroom, one of my favorite places of the house. There's a big picture of Hayes and I right above our bed.

We're looking in each other's eyes with a big smile on both of our faces. It's such a beautiful picture. We have cream color walls and the bed set is maroon. We have two white desks, one for me, and one for him.

Mine has a pink lamp on it and a cork board right above it. On my cork board I have tons of pictures; with Hayes, Nash, Dell's, and then a bunch of tumblr inspired pictures. Also on top of the desk I have my Mac Book, along with a notebook planner. I plan out Hayes' plans and mine for a reminder. In the desks little cabinet, I have tons of pens, highlighters, pencils, and all kinds of writing equipment.

His is really simple; his just has his MacBook on it, along with a framed picture of us.

We have a flat screen on the wall and the closet is mine, and then his is in dressers or the guest rooms closet. We have two rooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, den, and a basement. It's the perfect size for us, in my opinion. As soon as we found this house we fell in love with its simplicity.

We have a pretty big yard so we plan on getting a dog soon. In the back there's a pool, along with a deck. When Nash and Dell's finally get here and settled in, we are having a party for our new place.

I took my MacBook that had a pink cover on it, my hot chocolate, and sat down on the bed, scrolling through Twitter and tumblr. Basic, right? My phone went off and I saw Dell's texted.

Dells<33: I miss you. :(

me: oh I miss you so much more!

Dells<33: not possible love.

Me: it's very possible.

Dells<33: well, I'll talk to you later Em. Love you ton.

me: talk to you later, dells(:

Oh how much I miss her. I can't wait for the holidays, it's going to be absolutely amazing.

Time kept passing and soon enough, I heard the front door open.

"Baby?" I heard Hayes scream.

He walked in and kissed me.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Quite boring, if you want to know. I missed you. How was yours?"

"I missed you to babe. And it was okay. Interviewers always have the same exact questions, or all their questions require the same answer. It's tiring and extremely boring."

"Awh I'm sorry. We can have fun?" I said and he smirked.

"Oh my goodness no, not like that Hayes," I said smacking his shoulder, and he pretended to pout.

"I mean like watching a movie or maybe even go out for a little."

"Mery, I love you so much babe, but you are too boring sometimes."

"Am not! Wanna bet?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Give me a half an hour to plan out one of the best nights you'll ever have. If I win, you do what ever I want tomorrow. If you win, then you do what ever you want to tomorrow. Don't lie. Deal?" I said, and we shook hands.

He went to the living room while I went on my MacBook yet again.

My plans are going to McDonald's first. Then, we're going to the movies. Then we'll hit up Sky Zone, a big trampoline place, and later we can get ice-cream, even though it's November.

Sky Zone is one of his favorite places. Why? They have a basketball court that's a trampoline, and that's his favorite place to be inside the place. While he plays, I usually just bounce around and do tricks.

I started to get ready by getting a shower. I let the nice hot water go onto my hair, making me warmer.

When I got out, I put on my robe & blow dried my hair and then straightened my hair. For my outfit, I decided on a grey shirt that said # It Girl, black leggings, and my black vans.

I put on my makeup, sprayed on perfume, and put deodorant on.

When I walked downstairs, Hayes was on the coach watching a football game on tv.

"You ready baby?" I said, and his head looked my way.

"Of course I am, you look good," he said, putting his hands on my hips.

I smiled and grabbed his hand, and we went to his car. I decided I'd drive, well I kinda had to. He was not able to, obviously, since I'm the one that know where we're going.

"Oh also, I'm paying for everything today," I said.

"But Mery you don't have a job, I can pay."

"No you always pay. Let me do it, don't worry Hayes I have money," I said putting my hand in his again.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you," I replied as if I said first.

-

"McDonald's? You just better say your-"

"Who said McDonalds is the only place we're going?" I said, turning around smirking to him.

His face was only inches away from mine. His eyes kept flickering from my mouth to my eyes, and he started to smile. As he leaned in, I pulled away.

When I looked back towards him, his arms were up and I laughed at him.

"Oh c'mon," I said, opening the door for him and I.

We ordered a twenty piece, ten for him and ten for me. He got larch fries, and I got medium, and we both got cokes.

"So, what else is on the agenda?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out!" I said, trying to say it the closest way to his voice as I could.

"Oh-"

"No, no. This is how I always feel when you do it, let me do it for once."

HAYES' POV

She's so adorable. I love the way she's acting. I don't know how to describe it, but it's so cute. Mery seems pretty confident of her plans, which is so, intriguing you could say? Yet then again, it kinda worries me. I don't really want to be basically a slave for her...

Which I mean, she probably doesn't want to be a slave for me, but still.. There's going to be one loser in this deal. At first, I was pretty sure it was going to be her. Now, I'm not that sure. We'll have to see.

When we were done, we began to walk back to the car. She put the blind fold over my eyes, and I sighed, and she told me to shut up. Hm, so nice to me.. Just kidding!

After listening to different songs on the radio, Mery humming to them, and her talking to herself as of where she's going, we finally got here.

She took it off and I saw the movies, and I started to laugh hard as she hit me in the stomach lightly with her arm.

"Hayes, quit it."

"I'm sorry, baby, but a movie?"

"Who said this is all?" She said, giving me that same look, and also siking me out with a kiss.

She took my hand as she went in and paid for a movie ticket. We decided on Dumb and Dumber 2, since we both love the first one. We got popcorn and pop, then went back down to where the movie was playing, theater 2.

~

"That movie was funny, but the first one is so much better," she said as we walked out of theater room two.

I nodded as we got in the car. She put the blind fold on, then gave me a kiss.

"Excited?" she asked, and I shrugged.

"I mean, I am anxious to see what you have planned. Is this the last one?"

"Yes, this is the last one, " she said, and I could basically hear the smile in her voice.

When we got there, she took the blindfold off. I saw Sky Zone in big letters and got excited.

"Okay. You win," I said, already giving up.

She kissed me, longer than usual this time. Her lips form perfectly with me as we move in sync.

She pulled away and smiled, taking my hand to drag us in.

EMERY'S POV

"Hey babe, watch this!

-
HEY! If you didn't know yet, I'm making imagines! If you want an imagine, you can comment on this story, or message me! I need your name, which boy you want, and if you want it sad or happy. thanks!
-
love
        emily 💐

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

38.4K 307 54
Request Accepted
405K 6.9K 67
Dallas is now 18 years old. Her bond with Hayes has grown. When tragedy strikes the Grier family, bonds are forced to grow. Little by little Dallas w...
2.4K 81 52
At 15 years old she lost her mom to cancer. Now she has to live with her cousin in California. Everyday she has to be with 9 guys and counting. They...