Unmasked

By RejectWriter

Unmasked (A Cinderella Story): Mary Anabel is treated like a slave to her mother and sisters. Then one day... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
When They Found Each Other Again
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- THE END

Chapter 1

6.4K 122 6
By RejectWriter

Chapter 1:

"Matilda, you idiot!" I heard Harriet's voice, "You can't wash dishes with that!"

"Well why not?" I walk in as Matilda crosses her arms.

"Because, it is only for washing cloths!"

"Dose it matter?"

"Yes!"

"Well I never heard- Mary!" Matilda finally notices me as I was getting the mop.

"Now look who's up," Harriet looked at me, "Sorry, I should have told you about the new rules."

She ran her fingers through her dark hair.

"It's fine," I told her, even though I felt the opposite way.

"Did she yell at you?" Matilda asked.

"Well, that's a stupid question!" Harriet told her, "Besides that, did she punish you?"

"No" I sighed," I have to go clean up a mess."

I left before they could respond.

When I got back to the spill there was Elisabeth with a smirk on her face.

"Well look at that, ten years and you're still have trouble following orders" She circles around me as I mop, her arms crossed.

"I wonder what else would I have to do to make mother, make you more, responsible?" She asked herself, noticing me ignoring her.

"Elisabeth!" Alexandra came running in the hallway," You have to come!"

Alexandra grabs Elisabeth's arm and pulls her the way she came from, but she turns halfway and enters mother's room. Slamming the door as they do.

Not a minute passed when I heard then squealing in excitement.

I hesitated.

I shouldn't but...

I slowly made my way, walking towards the door.

"We've been invited to ball!" I heard Elisabeth's voice, then a bunch of mumbling.

I knelled down next to the door and pressed my ear against it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated as of July 28, 2014.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 492 52
What if Cinderella didn't want prince charming? ****** When Emily Odita was forced...
353 39 14
She doesn't know who he is and neither does he know her. The purpose of this anonymity? To be free of judgement and be comfortable sharing their inne...
6.2K 311 18
* * * "...Why are you following me?" I only muttered in case no one was really there. I didn't want any surrounding people to think I was crazy and j...
2.6M 77.2K 38
What If the Yule ball was a masquerade ? What if no one knew who anyone was until the unmasking at midnight? What would happen when, 7th year, Draco...