I Don't Wanna.. (UNDER CONSTR...

Por qveennmayaa

I don't wanna be... Be without you, be without you I don't wanna live... Live without you, live without you I... Mais

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Author's Note
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Thank You !
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Four
PSA: NOT A UPDATE
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
author's note.

Chapter Eleven.

5.7K 360 112
Por qveennmayaa

Kharter

November 17, 2015

I facetimed Tatiana and waited for her to answer. She answered and  smiled at me.

"Kharter!"

"Hey T!"

"How's down south going for you?"

"I'm having so much fun down here, T. From hanging out with my little brother to laughing and joking with Myles."

"Did you just say what I think said?"

"Yeah, Myles and I are cool. I'm going with him today for cake tasting."

"Cake tasting? Why isn't his fiance going?"

"She's working and he doesn't want to go by himself."

"Mhmm," Tatiana mumbled as she straight faced me through the camera.

"I'll go along with y'all little charade for a little, but I do want a invite for the wedding," Tatiana stated.

"Ain't nobody getting married T."

"You say that now, but just wait."

We were interuppted out of our conversation by the knock on the front door.

"Girl, that's him. I'll call you later," I said as I grabbed my purse.

"Alrighty, bye," she hung up and I opened the front door. Myles smiled at me with those pearly whites of his and returned the gesture.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head yes and closed the front door behind me. I followed him to his car and he opened the passenger's door for me. I hopped in and he closed the door after I was good. He jogged to driver's side and got in. He started the car and we pulled out of my driveway.

"You look nice Kharter," he commented as we drove through town.

"Thank you, don't look half bad yourself," I replied while I looked out the window.

My outfit was pretty normal: a white v-neck, black leather jacket, jeans, and my combat boots. Light makeup and my silver hoops to top it off. Myles adjusted the radio and the song, What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber was playing.

"Uh huh, not today," he said as he changed it to another station.

"Please, Myles. That's my song," I begged and he glanced at me.

He sucked his teeth and changed back to What Do You Mean. I started jamming in my seat, because Justin is bae.

"Where do I start? First you wanna go to the left, then you wanna turn right! Wanna argue all day, make love all night," I sung as I jammed in my seat. Myles laughed at me and just continued driving. We finally pulled up at some cake place and he opened the door for me once again. We walked inside and some lady smiled at us.

"Hello! How may I help you?"

"I have an appointment for cake tasting."

"Name?"

"Anderson."

"Yes, here you are. Follow me," she got up and we followed her. She led us to this spot where different samples of cake was at.

"Nina will be you guys shortly," she said as she walked away.

"Look at these cakes," Myles chuckled.

"I know right?"

We heard some heels clicking and turned to see some girl. She was gorgeous. You could tell she was mixed with something just by green eyes and long black silky hair. She walked up to us and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Nina," she said as she gave Myles a handshake.

"I'm Myles, it's nice meet you," Myles smiled as he shook it back.

She took a glance at me and rolled her eyes.

"And you must be the fiancé?"

She questioned as she looked me up and down.

"Nah, I'm a good friend of his. Fiance couldn't make it," I snorted back as I looked her up and down.

"Anyways, let's look at these cake samples," she said as she directed us.

She picked up one that looked like chocolate and vanilla.

"This one is German chocolate with a little bit of coconut," she said as she held out a spoon to Myles. Myles tasted it and licked his lips.

"This ain't half bad. Kharter, you gotta try this," he took a spoonful of the cake and held out to me. I took a bite and it tasted nasty. I managed to swallow it, but the after taste was even worst.

"I don't know what kind of tastebuds you have, but that ain't so good," I chuckled nervously.

Nina rolled her eyes at me and I returned the gesture.

"Yeah, it has an after taste," Myles chuckled as she wiped his mouth.

"I'll think you like this one. Its red velvet with a hint of mint," Nina said.

She handed a plate to Myles and he took a bite of it. He immediately spit it in a napkin.

"Mint and red velvet do not go together at all," he mumbled.

"Here, Kharter. Try some," he said as he held out the cake to me.

"I ain't trying that. You said it yourself, you don't need my opinion on that one," I chuckled.

"Come on, Kharter," he taunted as he kept following me with the cake.

"Oh my God, move Myles," I chuckled at him. I tired to stay serious but it failed miserably.

"Come on, Kharter. I know you want some,"  he said as he tried to aim for my mouth but ended up putting the cake on my cheek.

"Myles, looks what you did," I sighed as I reached for a napkin. Instead of reaching for a napkin, I grabbed a small sample of another cake and put all over his cheek. He gave me that michevious smirk and we started to throw the small samples at each other.

"Can we have some decency?"

Nina yelped but we just ignored her. One sample of the cake "slipped" from my hand landed on Nina's white blouse.

"Oops," I said, pretending to be shocked.

"I think it's best for you guys to leave," Nina said, fuming.

"Come on, let's go Kharter," he said as he licked some icing off his finger.

We walked out the cake place and got inside of the car. We looked at each other with cake smeared over our faces and just laughed.

"I'm glad you threw that cake though, that girl was too stuck up," Myles chuckled as he pulled out.

"It was an accident," I said, also trying to convince myself.

"Hmm sure it was," he said as he glanced at me.

"Anyways, where we headed now?"

"Don't ask questions Kharter, just enjoy the ride."

We continued to drive in silence until I started to turn the knob on the radio. I softly hummed as Lauryn Hill started to play. After ten minutes passing, we finally arrived to this place.

"Where are we?" I asked him as we hopped out of the car. My eyes widened in shock as I realized where we was.

"Don't tell me you forgot this place," Myles chuckled.

"No, I remember this place Myles.
This used to be our favorite hang out spot," I chuckled as I touched the boulder that still was there. We went to the bridge that was located in the park and I just smiled at how many memories we made here.

"Remember when I dared you to jump off that rope into the lake?" Myles said as he moved his towards the rope that was still in the exact spot.

"And I broke my arm. I remember like it was yesterday, I still got the scar," I chuckled, "what about the time when we scared all those guys away saying there was snakes in the lake."

"Yeah, I remember that. We had so many good memories here."

"Yeah, we did."

"Remember our first kiss?"

Myles

June 2, 2002

"Man, it's so hot man," I complained while I fanned myself.

"I know right," Kharter agreed.

I took off my shirt and used it to wipe my head. Kharter was about to do the same, but I stopped her.

"You're a girl, Kharter. Girls not supposed to take their shirts off like that," I said remembering what my mom said.

"Boy whatever, that's double standards. I'm just as hot as you are, but I gotta keep my shirt cause I'm a girl. Nah, forget that. I'm hot,"she rambled as she slowly took off her t-shirt. My eyes widened at what I was seeing with my own eyes. Kharter didn't have the same body like as last year, her body was different. She had a bra on, but it didn't hide the fact she had boobs. My best friend had breasts and it wasn't looking bad at all.

"What Myles?"

"Uhm, nothing. Just not used to seeing you like that."

"Is that a bad thing, Myles?"

"Nah, you look fine. Alright?"

I said as I tried my best to look away from her. I don't know what it is, but when I see her, it's like my hormones go crazy. I can't be having these thoughts about my best friend.

"Kharter, can you please put your shirt back on? Look nothing's wrong with you, it's just I don't want people catching the wrong idea if they see us both shirtless," I chuckled.

"I didn't even think about that," she mumbled as she slipped her shirt back on. We sat in silence for a little bit until Kharter said something.

"Have you wondered what it felt like to kiss somebody?"

"Yeah, it's look so hard."

"I don't think it's hard though. My mom and dad does it so smooth, so I'm pretty sure it's easy."

"You wanna try it out?"

"Ok," Kharter trying not to smile.
We sat up face to face with each other and we moved in closer.

"How long we gotta kiss?" Kharter asked as she brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"How about 10 seconds?"

"Yeah, lets try that."

"We're supposed to close our eyes like they do in the movies," I said. She leaned in and I leaned it as well.

"OWW! " Kharter said as she rubbed his forehead. Instead of us kissing, we actually knocked foreheads.

"Dang, I wish your forehead wasn't so big," I chuckled as I rubbed mine too.

"Shut up. Maybe you're not supposed to plan kissing, it happens naturally."

"Like this?"

I asked as I connected her lips to mine. She was caught off guard, but slowly eased up. After ten seconds that I counted in my head, I pulled back and smirked at her.

"That was.. fun," she mumbled as she touched her lips. I was still kind of mesmerized myself, Kharter's lips were soft. I licked my lips and tasted some of the strawberry chapstick she wears all the time.

"Yeah, wasn't half bad," I chuckled.

Present Day

"That day was interesting," she chuckled.

"Oh really? How?"

"I got to kiss my cute best friend," she said as she shrugged.

"Oh, you thought I was cute?"

"You was alright, all them girls wanted you in middle school."

"You had some fans yourself."

"Them boys didn't actually want to talk to me, they were just fascinated that I hit puberty so early," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's go get something to eat. A nigga hungry," I said as I rubbed my stomach.

She laughed at me and walked towards the car.

Dominique

"HE DID WHAT?!" I yelled as I grasped on to my phone.

"Yeah, girl. Came up in her with some fat ho and just messed up my little outfit," Nina said to me.

"I ask him to do one thing and he can't even do that. I'm so sorry girl," I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"Its fine girl, I put that ho in her place," Nina remarked.

I rolled my eyes over the phone because I know Nina didn't do nothing with her scary self.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later," I hung up the phone and rolled my eyes.

"You okay babe?" Rico asked me as he pulled my body towards his. After work, I decided to spend time with Rico. Although Myles still thinks I'm at work.

"Yeah, it's just Myles. He's so immature at times."

"You need me to help you take your mind off that nigga?"

"What?"

Rico got up and pulled something off his dresser. He held up a little plastic bag with some white stuff inside.

"Eases your mind off of everything," he said as he came beside me. After everything was set up, I hesitantly took a sniff. It burned at first, but I started to feel so relaxed.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

675K 24.2K 88
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Aaliyah don't wanna hear about nothing unless it involves money. She was on her own s...
The Secret Por Trina Maria

Mistério / Suspense

642 3 34
I have a secret, one I cannot tell. If I do my mother dies but if I don't I might. ---------- Maya was a sweet girl she loved wearing dresses, she ke...
601K 21.4K 36
All rights go to me: • Aaliyah aka angelswearpradas • don't steal my shit, in any way or form. S: March 9th 2021 E: July 29th 2023
512 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...